2018 State trending

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I never said sta was better than SJB 

I said a non top 10 FL team beat your number 2 team

Idc who was better, SJB still lost

So pathetic.

Newsflash:  You are not dealing with low information posters on this board.  Even Fla guys truthfully admitted that SJB was the better team (all up and all in).

The game in week 1 turned out to be not relevant to the overall end of year rankings.

People would take you seriously if you would come clean and be provide us with an honest take.

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

So pathetic.

Newsflash:  You are not dealing with low information posters on this board.  Even Fla guys truthfully admitted that SJB was the better team (all up and all in).

The game in week 1 turned out to be not relevant to the overall end of year rankings.

People would take you seriously if you would come clean and be provide us with an honest take.

What was dishonest about it 

SJB was ranked number 2 in CA by most people (and most polls) 

STA was ranked outside the top 10 by several polls (mine included)

And SJB lost (no explanation needed)

So again what am I being dishonest about?

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So pathetic.

When i did my final poll I had SJB over sta 

If anything i would be looking at fellow in county teams like cardinal gibbons and AHP to rank over SJB before I try to consider STA to be ranked over them 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

What was dishonest about it 

SJB was ranked number 2 in CA by most people (and most polls) 

STA was ranked outside the top 10 by several polls (mine included)

And SJB lost (no explanation needed)

So again what am I being dishonest about?

Answer this question:

Based on the 2017 full season results, which was the better team, STA or SJB?

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Answer this question:

Based on the 2017 full season results, which was the better team, STA or SJB?

Obviously SJB 

Sta was barley top 5 in their own county

SJB was almost unanimously ranked top 10 in the nation 

It doesn't take a genius to figure that out 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Obviously SJB 

Sta was barley top 5 in their own county

SJB was almost unanimously ranked top 10 in the nation 

It doesn't take a genius to figure that out 

Thank you for not continuing to insult our intelligence.

So that being the case, why have you continued to constantly cite that one game (over 10 times alone, in this thread).

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Sammy, remember when you got kicked off of NorCal preps for your epic anti Folsom tirade? Still a legend around those parts.

Impressive.

I was not technically "kicked off".  I just received a warning.  There was a folsom guy on that board that was ruining it for everyone, so I stopped checking it out.

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

However it doesn't take away from the fact that SJB lost a team who wasn't elite on a national level last year and may not have even been elite on a state level

It also doesn't change the fact that SJB should have beaten STA regardless of who qb was or where they played 

11 times......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Lol... Sure they play some good teams OOS... But not every time.

Euless Trinity, STA, East... None were great the year DLS played them... Yet DLS lost all 3. 

All what youre saying means... Is that either theres not any good teams in California..... Or DLS never plays them. You cant have it every good way.

3 times in a 6 year span DLS went OOS, lost, and came back to go undefeated in,CA and win the,SBG.

The "DLS would be X in GA" crew... Which is you and Pops.. Are the same people thay thought DLS would smash ETrinity when I was telling u they wouldnt. Pops said DLS wins 34-17... Surprise, ur not,in CA anymore

DLS has lost 17 games in last 25 years and you tried to pick the 3 worst teams that have beaten them as your examples.  Tellingly, you were also disingenuous.  If DLS were in GA, you would have said: 

— #2 ranked STA IN FLORIDA that had just beaten the #1 team In country in the road

— trinity, IN TEXAS IN AUGUST, which also beat TX state champ and was top 10 until losing their 2 best players to injury 

— undefeated consensus top 25 east

these are dls’s Worst defeats in 25 years and I can live with that 

might have thrown in 8-4 ‘05 Clovis West and ‘09 Lakeland (top 25 in week 16) also but won’t dispute 

now, let’s compare to whatever GA program you choose 

32 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

The same Trinity that was a finger tip away from losing to DLS in the Texas heat and humidity playing by different high school football rules than the rest of the world?  The team that also beat the Texas big boy division champ that year?  Oh that ET.   Yes they did take an L there.  Carry on.

Your team still lost to a 1st round loser tho. Same thing with SJB. Your team lost to a team that got beat 3 public schools........PUBLIC schools. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

DLS has lost 17 games in last 25 years and you tried to pick the 3 worst teams that have beaten them as your examples.  Tellingly, you were also disingenuous.  If DLS were in GA, you would have said: 

— #2 ranked STA IN FLORIDA that had just beaten the #1 team In country in the road

— trinity, IN TEXAS IN AUGUST, which also beat TX state champ and was top 10 until losing their 2 best players to injury 

— undefeated consensus top 25 east

these are dls’s Worst defeats in 25 years and I can live with that 

might have thrown in 8-4 ‘05 Clovis West and ‘09 Lakeland (top 25 in week 16) also but won’t dispute 

now, let’s compare to whatever GA program you choose 

0-55

mic drop.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Your team still lost to a 1st round loser tho. Same thing with SJB. Your team lost to a team that got beat 3 public schools........PUBLIC schools. 

I hear ya.  You're statements are true.  They did lose those games.  But lets be real, its not like ET is an ordinary 1st round loser.  They did beat the the state champ of the top hsfb state in their largest division.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I hear ya.  You're statements are true.  They did lose those games.  But lets be real, its not like ET is an ordinary 1st round loser.  They did beat the the state champ of the top hsfb state in their largest division.  

Exactly.  Just another example of low key dishonesty thinly disguised as factual statements.

17 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

1. So by DLS losing to a 1st round loser who beat the texas state champ, that makes the DLS loss "not that bad?"  Because that's what I feel like you're trying to get at.

2. You actually admitted that texas in the top hsfb state? over precious california? I guess hell has frozen over. 

16 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Exactly.  Just another example of low key dishonesty thinly disguised as factual statements.

Why is it that when the cali oos losses are brought up, you try to sweep it under the rug as if it didn't happen? I mean, shit......own it! Take it on the chin like a man and accept defeat. Hell, I'll be the 1st to admit that our state champ got their asses whooped against BTW. No question. But with y'all? It's a hard pill to swallow when discussing those oos Ls.