Folsom/DLS Vegas Betting Line

13 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The DLS homers like to bring up Folsom's defense. They were ALL juniors last year. They are seniors this year. Bigger, stronger, faster. They probably have the best defense and line in Northern Cali, outside of DLS.

But can DLS stop all Folsom's weapons? Nope.

Will Folsom give up some points? Yep.

I think Folsom's defense has enough stops in them for a win.

Lol! I guess all of DLS’s sophs and juniors all got slower, shorter and smaller🤣...DLS will have 4 D1’s on their front 7. We’re not homers, we’re realistic. 

DLS will indoctrinate Folsom to a level of physicality that they haven’t seen since welll...the last time they played DLS. And we know how that went. 

Folsom’s defense doesn’t have the size nor the athleticism to stop DLS...juniors or seniors. And trust me, Hale at Qb is not Storti. 

DLS will get the stops, not Folsom. We all know that except for you.

5 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

There’s no shame when losing to legit teams. 

BG would of smacked Folsom .... way too physical. If dls couldn’t handle the gaels physicality what do you think would of happened if they played an even inferior physical team in Folsom? 

Folsom fan boys can’t grasp this reality. It’s amazing.

4 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

I'm aware they didn't have those two players. The point I was making to @Blueliner was the points given up for DLS and Folsom were similar. He was stating that Folsom's defense is swiss cheese. 

The only game Folsom defense looked bad was against a pretty good Helix team who was littered with seniors playing in most likely their last football game. Helix left it all out on the field vs a team of sophmores and juniors and still lost. 

DLS defense is definitely better than Folsom but Folsom's D is better than he thinks. 

No. Folsom’s defense is NOT better than I think. They are who they are. You act like I just started watching hsfb...lol! These Folsom kids have NEVER played a team that going to come in there and kick the crap out of them. You WANT them to be better than they are. DLS’s defense will be much better than last year because they actually have the studs that got one year older. 

33 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

No. Folsom’s defense is NOT better than I think. They are who they are. You act like I just started watching hsfb...lol! These Folsom kids have NEVER played a team that going to come in there and kick the crap out of them. You WANT them to be better than they are. DLS’s defense will be much better than last year because they actually have the studs that got one year older. 

I’m expecting a public apology if this game is even remotely close.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

What’s close? Within 2 scores? You are apparently pretty confident that DLS is on the same level as the SFL slappies that Folsom has feasted on for years, and believe that Helix is actually good. Helix lost BAD to a D3 team. They put up 7 points on Paraclete. Care to explain how that Helix team put up 42 on Folsom?

And no, you will owe all of us a public apology for you coming in here trolling with zero humility, pissing everyone off, about how Folsom’s the new #1 NotCal team without actually beating the champ (nor anyone worth mentioning). That’s what you don’t get. 

....Sacramento and Jesuit kept Folsom under 30 points. Jesuit!  You don’t think DLS can/will? Helix, Central, and the Spuds all scored over 30 on Folsom. You don’t think that DLS will do the same? The more we talk about it, the more I know what the outcome will be.

49-28 DLS.

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Lol! I guess all of DLS’s sophs and juniors all got slower, shorter and smaller🤣...DLS will have 4 D1’s on their front 7. We’re not homers, we’re realistic. 

DLS will indoctrinate Folsom to a level of physicality that they haven’t seen since welll...the last time they played DLS. And we know how that went. 

Folsom’s defense doesn’t have the size nor the athleticism to stop DLS...juniors or seniors. And trust me, Hale at Qb is not Storti. 

DLS will get the stops, not Folsom. We all know that except for you.

That is an awful lot of assumptions for a game with two teams you haven't even seen play yet. 

Remind me not to take getting advice from you. 

Folsom by 10. 

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

That is an awful lot of assumptions for a game with two teams you haven't even seen play yet. 

Folsom by 10. 

Yes. You’re correctt on the assumptions part. Other than empirical evidence, which I agree that it doesn’t mean too much today, all we have is our best guesses. I just don’t see what you do to be so confident Folsom will win this game, let alone by 10. Please enlighten me.

18 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yes. You’re correctt on the assumptions part. Other than empirical evidence, which I agree that it doesn’t mean too much today, all we have is our best guesses. I just don’t see what you do to be so confident Folsom will win this game, let alone by 10. Please enlighten me.

1. Better QB (more experience as well)

2. Better skill players (huge advantage)

3. Better overall athletes top to bottom 

4. Good defense 

5. Strong line play  (all seniors now. Bigger, stronger, faster)

6. Coaching and playing experience against veer. DLS in past. Jesuit twice last year. 

Folsom just too many weapons. 

Those are my reasons. 

Are you enlightened?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

What’s close? Within 2 scores? You are apparently pretty confident that DLS is on the same level as the SFL slappies that Folsom has feasted on for years, and believe that Helix is actually good. Helix lost BAD to a D3 team. They put up 7 points on Paraclete. Care to explain how that Helix team put up 42 on Folsom?

And no, you will owe all of us a public apology for you coming in here trolling with zero humility, pissing everyone off, about how Folsom’s the new #1 NotCal team without actually beating the champ (nor anyone worth mentioning). That’s what you don’t get. 

I don’t think Folsom Prison is the (former) troll.

He’s been pretty level-headed about this game.

Don’t confuse him with FolsomPrisonBlues, the  former troll formerly known as TheBlockisHot.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

1. Better QB (more experience as well) Better QB maybe, remains to be seen. Yes, Bennett is more experienced.

2. Better skill players (huge advantage) Yes, Folsom has more receivers but iIll take DLS RB's and TE.

3. Better overall athletes top to bottom If #2 above refers to QB/WR/RB what are we talking about here. What's left the lineman and LB's. I would take DLS over Folsom in a heartbeat.

4. Good defense I would take DLS defense over Folsom's any day and if you're honest with yourself you would too. 

5. Strong line play  (all seniors now. Bigger, stronger, faster) Really!! You want to compare Folsom's line with DLS? SMH

6. Coaching and playing experience against veer. DLS in past. Jesuit twice last year. Are you trying to say that Folsom has a coaching adv. over DLS? The 2X's against the DLS veer Folsom got smoked. Have the Folsom coaches designed a new game plan to stop the veer?  And on offense your QB Browning was running for his life. Are you saying Bennett is a better QB then Browning, and this year's core of rcvrs are better than what Browning had? 

Folsom just too many weapons. If the Folsom QB is pressured like the last 2X's there are no weapons.

Those are my reasons. 

Are you enlightened? Not in the least bit.

Lets address these. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Folsom by 10. 

There used to be a guy on here that would constantly use the saying "you can't make this up" even when it wasn't appropriate. Well, I think this time it is appropriate. 😎

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Lets address these. 

I will address your concerns directly. My responses are in red.

1. Yes, Bennett is more experienced. Yes, more experienced AND accomplished. I will take this over an unknown soph any day.

2. Yes, Folsom has more receivers but iIll take DLS RB's and TE. Really? So, you will take DLSs RB's over Daniyel Ngata, who has offers from Michigan, Alabama, among others? Even besides him, Folsom has a few other RBs that are Very good.

3.  If #2 above refers to QB/WR/RB what are we talking about here. What's left the lineman and LB's. I would take DLS over Folsom in a heartbeat. If there IS a gap, which there may be, it is small. You may "take" who you want. The bottom line is we will all see come August.

4. I would take DLS defense over Folsom's any day and if you're honest with yourself you would too. I said we had a GOOD defense. Which is true. I never said anything about "taking them" over DLS. But, Folsom can MORE than hold their own. All experiences seniors on the line now. Bigger, stronger, faster. I like their chances.

5. Really!! You want to compare Folsom's line with DLS? I didn't make reference to this. I was speaking about our line, and our line only. I addressed this above. Yes, really.

6.  Are you trying to say that Folsom has a coaching adv. over DLS? The 2X's against the DLS veer Folsom got smoked. Have the Folsom coaches designed a new game plan to stop the veer?  And on offense your QB Browning was running for his life. Are you saying Bennett is a better QB then Browning, and this year's core of rcvrs are better than what Browning had? No, what I am trying to say is this- Folsom coaches have coached against DLS before. They have seen the veer before. They have seen it twice a year in Jesuit, and have seen DLSs veer, even when they were a much tougher team. This counts for something. How much? We will see. You are reading into this too much.

If the Folsom QB is pressured like the last 2X's there are no weapons. Is Jake Browning still the QB at Folsom? Maybe he comes back for a return in 2018? C'mon man. Jake was and isn't a mobile QB. Apples to oranges. What is the difference in this game is that Bennett IS HIGHLY MOBILE AND can throw the ball. DLS will throw the kitchen sink at him, but he can move out of the pocket and make plays to his highly touted weapons. IMHO, this is the factor that may decide the game, either way.

Are you enlightened? Not in the least bit. My response was to another poster who requested to be enlightened. I obliged. I just think it is funny when DLS guys get backed into a corner, they immediate revert to "You got smoked in 2013!" This is comical to me considering this was 5 years ago, different teams, coaches, and players. NOT ONE player from 2013 plays in the 2018 teams on either side. I am sure when this game is all said and done, not one person will bring this up again. I am excited.

Folsom by 10.

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

For the hundredth time... I'm not Block or FolsomPrisonBlues. Write that down because you constantly forget. I have NEVER said DLS is on the same level as SFL teams. I give the upmost respect for DLS. I have never trolled on this forum, only defended Folsom vs SoCal haters and mainly you. The only person on this entire forum I have pissed off is you and maybe Sammy, but I think he secretly likes me. 

All that I'm saying is the way that you talk, which is completely obnoxious, if this game is close (within 7 points), just delete your account. 

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I will address your concerns directly. My responses are in red.

1. Yes, Bennett is more experienced. Yes, more experienced AND accomplished. I will take this over an unknown soph any day.

2. Yes, Folsom has more receivers but iIll take DLS RB's and TE. Really? So, you will take DLSs RB's over Daniyel Ngata, who has offers from Michigan, Alabama, among others? Even besides him, Folsom has a few other RBs that are Very good.

3.  If #2 above refers to QB/WR/RB what are we talking about here. What's left the lineman and LB's. I would take DLS over Folsom in a heartbeat. If there IS a gap, which there may be, it is small. You may "take" who you want. The bottom line is we will all see come August.

4. I would take DLS defense over Folsom's any day and if you're honest with yourself you would too. I said we had a GOOD defense. Which is true. I never said anything about "taking them" over DLS. But, Folsom can MORE than hold their own. All experiences seniors on the line now. Bigger, stronger, faster. I like their chances.

5. Really!! You want to compare Folsom's line with DLS? I didn't make reference to this. I was speaking about our line, and our line only. I addressed this above. Yes, really.

6.  Are you trying to say that Folsom has a coaching adv. over DLS? The 2X's against the DLS veer Folsom got smoked. Have the Folsom coaches designed a new game plan to stop the veer?  And on offense your QB Browning was running for his life. Are you saying Bennett is a better QB then Browning, and this year's core of rcvrs are better than what Browning had? No, what I am trying to say is this- Folsom coaches have coached against DLS before. They have seen the veer before. They have seen it twice a year in Jesuit, and have seen DLSs veer, even when they were a much tougher team. This counts for something. How much? We will see. You are reading into this too much.

If the Folsom QB is pressured like the last 2X's there are no weapons. Is Jake Browning still the QB at Folsom? Maybe he comes back for a return in 2018? C'mon man. Jake was and isn't a mobile QB. Apples to oranges. What is the difference in this game is that Bennett IS HIGHLY MOBILE AND can throw the ball. DLS will throw the kitchen sink at him, but he can move out of the pocket and make plays to his highly touted weapons. IMHO, this is the factor that may decide the game, either way.

Are you enlightened? Not in the least bit. My response was to another poster who requested to be enlightened. I obliged. I just think it is funny when DLS guys get backed into a corner, they immediate revert to "You got smoked in 2013!" This is comical to me considering this was 5 years ago, different teams, coaches, and players. NOT ONE player from 2013 plays in the 2018 teams on either side. I am sure when this game is all said and done, not one person will bring this up again. I am excited.

Folsom by 10.

Rather then going back and forth. I will gladly take DLS getting 10. Blueliner likes it as well and I'm sure there will be a host of other fans that would be more then happy to take the Spartans. I do agree that Folsom is a solid team and have really established their program. They have represented NorCal well, they just need to make more of an impact on the national level in order to get the recognition that they desire. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Rather then going back and forth. I will gladly take DLS getting 10. Blueliner likes it as well and I'm sure there will be a host of other fans that would be more then happy to take the Spartans. I do agree that Folsom is a solid team and have really established their program. They have represented NorCal well, they just need to make more of an impact on the national level in order to get the recognition that they desire. 

Fair enough.

2 hours ago, Wosinc said:

I don’t think Folsom Prison is the (former) troll.

He’s been pretty level-headed about this game.

Don’t confuse him with FolsomPrisonBlues, the  former troll formerly known as TheBlockisHot.

Was going to say same thing

i don’t think prison appreciates prisonblues new name