Folsom/DLS Vegas Betting Line

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Same game plan. Different teams.

I hope that also works out for the 2013 Lakers in 2018.

Yes, same game plan different teams but I don't see Folsom making up that 28 point diff. from the first two go arounds.

Wait a minute,  you said Folsom by 10 so that would be a 38pt improvement from the last time they played.

Do we even bring up those first 2 games were not even home games for the Spartans?

25 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Yes, same game plan different teams but I don't see Folsom making up that 28 point diff. from the first two go arounds.

Wait a minute,  you said Folsom by 10 so that would be a 38pt improvement from the last time they played.

Do we even bring up those first 2 games were not even home games for the Spartans?

So you are saying an NFL team that lost to another NFL team in 2013, has NO CHANCE to win in 2018, based on game results from 2013?

Is that what you are saying? 

Man, we better cancel the private jet!

6 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

So you are saying an NFL team that lost to another NFL team in 2013, has NO CHANCE to win in 2018, based on game results from 2013?

Is that what you are saying? 

Man, we better cancel the private jet!

I am not talking about an NFL team nor the Lakers. Lets stay on point here. I am talking about the Spartans playing the Bulldogs and you're saying the Bulldogs by 10 and I'm feeling really good about that. 😎 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

I am not talking about an NFL team nor the Lakers. Lets stay on point here. I am talking about the Spartans playing the Bulldogs and you're saying the Bulldogs by 10 and I'm feeling really good about that. 😎 

I am giving you a sports example to put in perspective you ridiculous reasoning. Nothing more, nothing less.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but nobody who gambles on ANY sports and ANY level, bets on current games, based on 5 year old results. Think about that. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I am giving you a sports example to put in perspective you ridiculous reasoning. Nothing more, nothing less.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but nobody who gambles on ANY sports and ANY level, bets on current games, based on 5 year old results. Think about that. 

You said the Bulldogs by 10. What are we wagering?

Think about that. 

3 hours ago, 1DayPGA said:

Worst defeat DLS losing to BG.

There’s no shame when losing to legit teams. 

BG would of smacked Folsom .... way too physical. If dls couldn’t handle the gaels physicality what do you think would of happened if they played an even inferior physical team in Folsom? 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

There’s no shame when losing to legit teams. 

BG would of smacked Folsom .... way too physical. If dls couldn’t handle the gaels physicality what do you think would of happened if they played an even inferior physical team in Folsom? 

Folsom is inferior physically? Based on What? Junior's from last year who are now seniors?

2 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

What is DLS' worst loss at home? I know they've only lost at home a small handful of times. 

unless I’m missing a game I think the only time DLS has lost by double digits at home in at least 30 years is 18 to Clovis West in 2004, the game after ending the streak by 19 in Seattle 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

Folsom 54-35 Central

DLS 49-30 Central

The only common oppoenent we have. Folsoms defense isn’t as bad as you think. You’ve watched literally one game of Folsom and think you know what you’re talking about. I’ve watched way more DLS games than you have watched of Folsom. DLS is going to have a hard time stopping Folsoms offense. 

On topic, spread should be DLS -3.5

Lets add some perspective to the Central game too tho brother.  I am not going to get into it but I know you know DLS was without the services of their top Offensive weapon RB and their top D lineman.  But anyways y'all carry on. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

That holds true if this were a professional team with a similar roster.

Unfortunately- different rosters, and even some different coaches.

Folsom by 10

You are hella right.  So I will go way out on a limb and take the underdog and the points.  Name your price.

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Lets add some perspective to the Central game too tho brother.  I am not going to get into it but I know you know DLS was without the services of their top Offensive weapon RB and their top D lineman.  But anyways y'all carry on. 

I'm aware they didn't have those two players. The point I was making to @Blueliner was the points given up for DLS and Folsom were similar. He was stating that Folsom's defense is swiss cheese. 

The only game Folsom defense looked bad was against a pretty good Helix team who was littered with seniors playing in most likely their last football game. Helix left it all out on the field vs a team of sophmores and juniors and still lost. 

DLS defense is definitely better than Folsom but Folsom's D is better than he thinks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1