Folsom/DLS Vegas Betting Line

11 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Folsom put up more points against the same competition (common opponent) in Central, than DLS did.

Is that not enough for you?

No! It’s not! That’s where your logic and fanboyism falls short. THAT DLS team was short their best offensive player AND their best defensive player..:.AND had QBs (with respect to those kids) who literally couldn’t throw a forward pass (and still won most games). And DLS still controlled the clock against Central. Hale, I promise you, will make DLS immediately better offensively. The DLS OL will be all seniors avg at about 270#. And this DLS defense, even without Tuli, is going to be even more stout to than last year with 4D1s in their front 7. The problem is that you think that beating Del Oro and Sac ....or Helix is the same as beating DLS. Flawed logic. #fantasizing 

11 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You are giving excuses.

You contradict yourself- If it was close and a "shoot out" then why would Folsom try to score simply to "pad stats?" Wouldn't they try to score to win the game? I didn't know defensive scores were considered padding the scoreboard.

Just another effort to discredit Folsom because DLS homers are nervous. Which I get, to an extent. But c'mon. You guys just look dumb, always trying to explain away every key detail that doesn't go in your favor.

Same point differential. Sure, two different games. There were different teams on the field with different styles.

You still haven't proven a large gap, if any last year. There isn't one next year.

I can't wait.

Block,

I can’t wait either. Seriously. Folsom has awoken the “sleeping NorCal giant” in DLS intentionally or not. I thank you for this game. I mean after all you did make this game happen🤣. And the irony is that YOU are the reason that Folsom is going to get dat azz whooped...or was it those Folsom clowns on social media talking about how they’re going to take DLS down. They have no clue as to what they’re in for.

9 hours ago, Rippers said:

That is actually your implication.  My implication is point differential is not necessarily an apples to apples comparison.  Just like a daisy chain is not a valid argument either.  Also that you don't necessarily remember the details of the Folsom-Central game since you did not point out if I was wrong or not.

The only daisey chain that means anything to me is Helix getting their doors blown off 26-7 by D3 Paraclete, then putting up 42 on Folsom in the state D25 bowl.  I guess Paraclete would trounce DLS? 42 combined Ngata yards against Helix. 4 D1s on a stout DLS defense. Folsom by 10🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The bottom line is the score margin was the same. 

Folsom could have scored 50 in the last minute and it wouldn't make a difference. 

Apples to apples. 

Another reason as to why posters don’t take you seriously. You just deny, deflect, and speak irrationally. Man, you’re going down with the ship, aren’t you? To an extent, applaud you. 🤣

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

He mentioned JV first. 

I could care less. 

I care. Why? Because DLS has a 4* OL/DL and 3-4 other cats (including Hale) that will get serious playing time THIS year. This JV class is being compared to the ‘13 Jv class...which may have been their best ever. But don’t let that get in the way of your Folsom ruling the world fantasy.

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I care. Why? Because DLS has a 4* OL/DL and 3-4 other cats (including Hale) that will get serious playing time THIS year. This JV class is being compared to the ‘13 Jv class...which may have been their best ever. But don’t let that get in the way of your Folsom ruling the world fantasy.

Are you drinking and posting or what? I woke up to this fiasco. 

Capture.PNG

DLS guys. When do tickets go on sale and how do I get them? 

Week 1 is cant miss game for NorCal fans  

Week 2 is vs CC of Modesto. One my best friends sons plays OL/DL and my other friends son “should” be CC’s new starting qb next year.  We will be there early tailgating for CC game if any what to stop by for some guuuud food 

On 5/19/2018 at 7:59 AM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Are you drinking and posting or what? I woke up to this fiasco. 

Capture.PNG

Obviously @Blueliner is enjoying roasting you. 

For your mental health, you might wanna put him on ignore. 

Youre getting clubbed, as much as I enjoy it, it’s reached a tragic sad level. 

Regards,

C.A.

#saveBlockfromextinction

#rememberthedodo