Folsom 2018 D1 Offers

Folsom 2018 D1 Offers By Player:

Joe Ngata (2017 All American): Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, Washington, Nebraska, Florida, Florida State,Michigan Too many others to list

Daniyel Ngata: Michigan, Alabama, Sacramento State, Nebraska, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, San Diego State, Arizona State, Notre Dame. San Jose State

Elijah Badger: Nebraska. Michigan, Florida, Oregon, USC

Tyler Hardeman: Columbia, Sacramento State

Parker Clayton: Columbia

Caleb Nelson: Sacramento State, San Jose State

Chandon Pierre: Sacramento State

Joe Wagner: Sacramento State

Kaiden Bennett: Boise State, UC Davis, Utah, San Diego State

So far- 9 players, 34 verified offers. Actually 10, but I am sure Kaden Richardson hasn't put his out publicly. This doesn't count all the small offers from Joe Ngata (way too many to list).

@Blueliner pretty mediocre list eh?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Folsom 2018 D1 Offers By Player:

Joe Ngata (2017 All American): Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, Washington, Nebraska, Florida, Florida State,Michigan Too many others to list

Daniyel Ngata: Michigan, Alabama, Sacramento State, Nebraska, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, San Diego State, Arizona State, Notre Dame. San Jose State

Elijah Badger: Nebraska. Michigan, Florida, Oregon, USC

Tyler Hardeman: Columbia, Sacramento State

Parker Clayton: Columbia

Caleb Nelson: Sacramento State, San Jose State

Chandon Pierre: Sacramento State

Joe Wagner: Sacramento State

Kaiden Bennett: Boise State, UC Davis, Utah, San Diego State

So far- 9 players, 34 verified offers. Actually 10, but I am sure Kooper Richardson hasn't put his out publicly. This doesn't count all the small offers from Joe Ngata (way too many to list).

@Blueliner pretty mediocre list eh?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

This is a pretty good list. There is a lot of teams out there that wish they had 9-10 players with offers like that. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rippers said:

I kind of don't understand how you mercilessly DLS grads for accepting San Jose St scholarships, but now you are proudly showing off Folsom offers from Columbia, Sac State and......San Jose St.

Columbia is a good school.

55k a year in tuition. 6 percent acceptance rate. Not bad for a public school eh? People pay 14k a year at private schools and usually don't send the number of students to the schools we have. We are very proud of this.

We pride ourselves in academics. We have had a few of our athletes accept scholarships to Harvard in the last few years or so.

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You should never scoff at any offer. 

I wholeheartedly agree.  Major props to those kids, all of them.  But my post was not about them, it was about Block's hypocrisy.  You can't laud your own while ripping on someone else for the same achievement, even if he was just trolling.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All jokes and BS aside. 

Its free college even if its a D2 or D3 school you should feel good or proud. 

Not everyone can play for Alabama ,Georgia,USC or Ohio State. But you got something. 

Agreed. Getting your education paid for is the ultimate goal. I don't care if it's Sacramento State or Alabama.

7 minutes ago, Rippers said:

You can't laud your own while ripping on someone else for the same achievement, even if he was just trolling.

I was more "poking fun" at "some" DLS posters who portray themselves as the only school in NorCal with elite athletes getting scholarships. They tout SJSU after paying 14k a year for high school, like they made it to the moon and back. Still a great achievment, but my point is this- There are other schools that are putting out just as many top athletes, and even scholars. Some of those "sniff sniff" are from public schools.

We are sending people to Harvard and Columbia. That is a big achievement, considering our school costs nothing to attend.

No trolling. Just proud. Would u agree? My OP list is quite impressive, yet has never been mentioned once on here.

Frankly, I don't think any of you ever knew. Seemed surprising to many.

14 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I was more "poking fun" at "some" DLS posters who portray themselves as the only school in NorCal with elite athletes getting scholarships. They tout SJSU after paying 14k a year for high school, like they made it to the moon and back. Still a great achievment, but my point is this- There are other schools that are putting out just as many top athletes, and even scholars. Some of those "sniff sniff" are from public schools.

We are sending people to Harvard and Columbia. That is a big achievement, considering our school costs nothing to attend.

No trolling. Just proud. Would u agree? My OP list is quite impressive, yet has never been mentioned once on here.

Frankly, I don't think any of you ever knew. Seemed surprising to many.

This is false

There was certainly never a THEY touring SJSU — you went after one poster who attends SJSU

You seem to also imply that your pride is increased because Folsom is a public school — not sure why — publics are just privates that require money from everyone instead of just students and their families. I paid more to local public in property taxes than I did DLS/ carondelet in tuition and it has better facilities than DLS 

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

There was certainly never a THEY touring SJSU — you went after one poster who attends SJSU

Yes, there was. But, yes it was usually directed at one poster who spent months trolling Folsom on multiple forums. He made all kinds of wild claims.

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

You seem to also imply that your pride is increased because Folsom is a public school

Yes, it is with pride. I think it displays the quality of the public high school in our city. Wouldn't you be proud?

Some live in areas where the public schools suck and they have to pay for private school in order to get a better education. We don't. This is something to be proud of in 2018. Wouldn't you agree?

22 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Yes, it is with pride. I think it displays the quality of the public high school in our city. Wouldn't you be proud?

Some live in areas where the public schools suck and they have to pay for private school in order to get a better education. We don't. This is something to be proud of in 2018. Wouldn't you agree?

Even though you are trying to revise history and are distancing yourself from your previous posts, I do sincerely applaud your efforts at keeping the high road and not falling back into your Block persona.  You've toed the line a bit here and there, but for the most part, you've kept it legit.  Nicely done (so far).

Just now, Rippers said:

Even though you are trying to revise history and are distancing yourself from your previous posts, I do sincerely applaud your efforts at keeping the high road and not falling back into your Block persona.  You've toed the line a bit here and there, but for the most part, you've kept it legit.  Nicely done (so far).

Contrary to popular belief, there was a method to my madness. It wasn't personal.

But moving forward- there is no reason for all of that. We can all have civilized football debates, with some fun jabs here and there. That is what makes it fun!

2018 will be a year for the ages.

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Yes, there was. But, yes it was usually directed at one poster who spent months trolling Folsom on multiple forums. He made all kinds of wild claims.

You should never accuse anyone else of trolling — seriously, it’s an instant credibility loss

be proud of your school — my issue is your implied superiority because you’re a public school —>. A) publics have plenty of advantages (like more money often) and B) your kids aren’t all exactly homegrown, are they?  Wouldn’t you be a little bit less cocky without the RB and WR with elite national offers?

point is, you weren’t JUST being proud of your school, you were attempting to be superior

Just now, Pops said:

You should never accuse anyone else of trolling — seriously, it’s and instant credibility loss

be proud of your school — my issue is your implied superiority because you’re a public school —>. A) publics have plenty of advantages (like more money often) and B) your kids aren’t all exactly homegrown, are they?  Wouldn’t you be a little bit less cocky without the RB and WR with elite national offers?

point is, you weren’t JUST being proud of your school, you were attempting to be superior

False.

We or I, do not do superiority. That is juvenile.

We know who we are.  We are successful. We are proud.

And you will see us soon. And that is it.

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

False.

We or I, do not do superiority. That is juvenile.

We know who we are.  We are successful. We are proud.

And you will see us soon. And that is it.

True 

because this post is very uncharacteristic to your previous 1,000

i look forward to the game — I’m a DLS guy that thinks it’s pretty close to 50/50 and that both teams are just behind MD/ SJB, ahead if everyone else in ca (or Ga)

but dont suddenly go out of character and pretend that you’ve been taking the high road 

• Like 1

Just now, Pops said:

True 

i look forward to the game — I’m a DLS guy that thinks it’s pretty close to 50/50 and that both teams are just behind MD/ SJB, ahead if everyone else in ca (or Ga)

but dont suddenly go out of character and pretend that you’ve been taking the high road 

As I have said before, there was a method to my madness. Was never personal.

Off to the high road I go! Well, until after the game! jk. 😎

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pops said:

True 

i look forward to the game — I’m a DLS guy that thinks it’s pretty close to 50/50 and that both teams are way behind MD/ SJB, ahead if everyone else in ca (or Ga)

Image result for fixed it for you

18 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All jokes and BS aside. 

Its free college even if its a D2 or D3 school you should feel good or proud. 

Not everyone can play for Alabama ,Georgia,USC or Ohio State. But you got something. 

Most DII only gets partials.

And Im pretty sure I made a comment somewhere on this topic that mysteriously disappeared...but whatevs..