Trump family separation policy starts dividing Republicans

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

hilarious as it's blowing up in Trump's face....;)

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong among some of these posters.  

DBP66 has all but said he doesn’t care that Democrats helped craft and enforce these same policies, as long as it can now be used to hurt President Donald John Trump politically.

Again confirms my theory that politics (sadly) makes smart people stupid.

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The issue is not who started what.  The issue is, do we as a country feel that this is who we want to be as a country Today.  Not yesterday but today.  

I am against separating families.  It doesn't matter who started it, it should stop today.  

I agree 100%.  But until applicable laws and regulations are amended, this should be enforced 100%.

This is one of the only areas that I agree with The Master Negotiator ™️®️©️ on.  During he campaign he said we either have a country or we don’t.  We either have borders and immigration laws that are respected and enforced or we don’t.  Simple as that.

Maybe it will force Congress to actually do their jobs and pass comprehensive immigration reform? 🤣

7 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I agree 100%.  But until applicable laws and regulations are amended, this should be enforced 100%.

This is one of the only areas that I agree with The Master Negotiator ™️®️©️ on.  During he campaign he said we either have a country or we don’t.  We either have borders and immigration laws that are respected and enforced or we don’t.  Simple as that.

Maybe it will force Congress to actually do their jobs and pass comprehensive immigration reform? 🤣

The Senate did pass a Bill during Obama and the House (of course) said hell no.  

Even today the Freedom Caucus in the House stops every damn thing bc they cant agree on anything.  

Trump is a liar and of course we have borders and of course we have a country.  Where should the priority be when trying to keep the citizens safe, a criminal or a family trying to escape death and misery in their home country?  

We should not be wasting our time and resources on good people trying to save their lives and make it better.  And these with families are not the killers and rapist Trump makes them out to be.  There is plenty of bad people we should be focusing on imo.  

59 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong among some of these posters.  

DBP66 has all but said he doesn’t care that Democrats helped craft and enforce these same policies, as long as it can now be used to hurt President Donald John Trump politically.

Again confirms my theory that politics (sadly) makes smart people stupid.

it's a policy...not a law...therefore Trump can change the policy yesterday IF he wants...he's using the kids as pawns...it has nothing to do with hating Trump...as a majority of American do....

we need to come up with a name for the Trump Kool-Aid drinkers like you..."Trump Denial Syndrome"..sounds about right to me....if you disagree with anything anyone says about Trump you can reply:

1. It's just "fake news"...

2. Don't trust the M.S.M...

3. It's just a "witch hunt"...

4. There is no collusion...

5. Muller ( Commey-McCabe-Rothstein and any other Republican that knows Trump is nuts) is part of the "deep state"...

6. We're winning...

7. Trump doesn't lie....(6 times a day)...the MSM does...

8. What about Benghazi?

9. What about the server?

10. What  about Hillary?

.........^^ I think this just about covers it??......;)

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The issue is not who started what.  The issue is, do we as a country feel that this is who we want to be as a country Today.  Not yesterday but today.  

I am against separating families.  It doesn't matter who started it, it should stop today.  

I ofcourse disagree. Follow the laws or suffer the consequences. It's quite simple 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

it's a policy...not a law...therefore Trump can change the policy yesterday IF he wants...he's using the kids as pawns...it has nothing to do with hating Trump...as a majority of American do....

we need to come up with a name for the Trump Kool-Aid drinkers like you..."Trump Denial Syndrome"..sounds about right to me....if you disagree with anything anyone says about Trump you can reply:

1. It's just "fake news"...

2. Don't trust the M.S.M...

3. It's just a "witch hunt"...

4. There is no collusion...

5. Muller ( Commey-McCabe-Rothstein and any other Republican that knows Trump is nuts) is part of the "deep state"...

6. We're winning...

7. Trump doesn't lie....(6 times a day)...the MSM does...

8. What about Benghazi?

9. What about the server?

10. What  about Hillary?

.........^^ I think this just about covers it??......;)

Did the home forget to dole out your meds today?

Point to any indication I have drunk the Trump Kool-Aid©️®️™️ or posted any of the above “whataboutisms”.

I didn’t vote for him, and won’t vote for him again.  He repulses me as a husband, father, and man.  I agree with some of his policies, but also disagree with many, many others, and haven’t been shy about posting both here.

You, on the other hand are so reflexively anti-Trump that you’re no different than the Branch Trumpidians.  All emotion, no reason.  Again, politics making smart people stupid.  

Then again, you went to Bosco, so I shouldn’t be surprised.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

You’re hilarious and losing it in your old age.

Point to any indication I have drunk the Trump Kool-Aid©️®️™️ or posted any of the above “whataboutisms”.

I didn’t vote for him, and won’t vote for him again.  He repulses me as a husband, father, and man.  I agree with some of his policies, but also disagree with many, many others, and haven’t been shy about posting both here.

On the other hand, show me one time you posted something positive about Trump.  Seriously.  If you can’t find one thing the guy you either like or agree with then you’re no different than the Branch Trumpidians.  All emotion, no reason.

True believers of any kind scare the hell out of me.  And again, politics making smart people stupid.  

Then again, you went to Bosco, so I shouldn’t be surprised.

you didn't vote for him nor support him...hummm...so it sounds like you jut like to stir the pot and try and sound like you know what you're talking about?....if that works for....more power to you....O.o

....no reason huh?..just emotion?..LOL...have you been paying attention??....no...you obviously have "TDS"....;)

Just now, DBP66 said:

you didn't vote for him nor support him...hummm...so it sounds like you jut like to stir the pot and try and sound like you know what you're talking about?....if that works for....more power to you....O.o

...LOL..no reason huh?..just emotion?..LOL...have you been paying attention??....no you have "TDS"....;)

Doesn’t mean there aren’t things he’s done as President I don’t agree with.  The center’s gotta hold against wingnuts like yourself if there’s to be any hope as a country going forward.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Doesn’t mean there aren’t things he’s done as President I don’t agree with.  The center’s gotta hold against wingnuts like yourself if there’s to be any hope as a country going forward.

LOL...you seem very confused trying to play both sides of the fence...but that's what happens when you trust/believe a guy who lies 6 times a day....you represent the center huh??...LOL.."TDS"...has struck once again...;)

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sessions is a deep state, swamp rat. I ignore everything he says. 

IMG_0989.JPG

LOL...so we have REPUBLICANS....Muller...Sessions....McCabe...Rosenstein and Commey all are part of the "deep state"??....how f*in silly!...he's filled the swamp up with his kind...just look at Scott Pruit...:$

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

RINOS!!! Set-up to be in Trump's Admin by the treasonous deep staters. They'll all be eliminated eventually. 

LOL...so any Republican with a brain who doesn't drink the Trump Kool-Aid is part of the "deep state"??..LOL...too funny...he's got you brainwashed...BIG time to believe that B.S....O.o

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

RINOS!!! Set-up to be in Trump's Admin by the treasonous deep staters. They'll all be eliminated eventually. 

did you ever think that maybe they are the REAL Republicans and Trump is the RINO?....you'd make a lot more sense!....;)

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

All these alt right dudes want extremists in Congress. They hate moderates lol

and that's why the Republicans can't pass a bill because of the nutty "freedom caucus" formally know as the tea baggers....there is no place for anyone with a brain on the Republican side due to those morons....O.o

• Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

and that's why the Republicans can't pass a bill because of the nutty "freedom caucus" formally know as the tea baggers....there is no place for anyone with a brain on the Republican side due to those morons....O.o

So funny. These idiots have total control of government and can't pass squat. 

Couldn't even repeal ObamaCare of all things. LMFAO!