Former Cowboys Legend Son Charged with Murder

DevilDog

Son of Dallas Cowboys Legend Charged with Double-Murder

The son of former Dallas Cowboys star Erik Williams is accused of murdering two people, PEOPLE confirms.

Cassius Shakembe Williams, 20, and another unidentified man have been arrested and charged with two counts of capital murder in the shooting deaths of two alleged drug dealers, according to a police report obtained by TMZ. The shootings occurred on June 12 in Mesquite, Texas, a suburb of Dallas

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/son-dallas-cowboys-legend-charged-184619159.html

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

People do stupid shit all the damn time. 

Tried to steal weed. End up in prison for life or dead via lethal injection. Hell Texas has a conveyor belt for their death row. 

Yeah over some damn weed. I don't smoke weed but when did you run to dealers to get some damn weed.  He damn sure can't use the I was born poor with no Father figure.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

The son of former Dallas Cowboys star Erik Williams is accused of murdering two people, PEOPLE confirms.

Cassius Shakembe Williams, 20, and another unidentified man have been arrested and charged with two counts of capital murder in the shooting deaths of two alleged drug dealers, according to a police report obtained by TMZ. The shootings occurred on June 12 in Mesquite, Texas, a suburb of Dallas

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/son-dallas-cowboys-legend-charged-184619159.html

Doesn't look anything like his daddy....

But dammit man, killing pot dealers....

Regards,

BGW

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Doesn't look anything like his daddy....

But dammit man, killing pot dealers....

Regards,

BGW

How good is Marijuana now days that you would smoke (pun unintended) another weed head over it?  Hell it is damn near legal in most places.   If you murder someone even weed dealers you should pay the price.   Mesquite Texas is not one of the desirable places around the DFW though there are some nice places.   Now your life is ruined and the families of the Dealers as well. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

How good is Marijuana now days that you would smoke (pun unintended) another weed head over it?  Hell it is damn near legal in most places.   If you murder someone even weed dealers you should pay the price.   Mesquite Texas is not one of the desirable places around the DFW though there are some nice places.   Now your life is ruined and the families of the Dealers as well. 

I was thinking the same thing. People have no respect for life anymore. It's always been that way to some extent with sport hunting, pigeon shoots etc., but, now we are getting to the point where many in the general population have no respect for human life either. 

It's obvious as you look around at people's actions and the way they talk about others as well. 

I suspect that the kid may have killed the dealer over a shooter marble if that was what he was selling. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I was thinking the same thing. People have no respect for life anymore. It's always been that way to some extent with sport hunting, pigeon shoots etc., but, now we are getting to the point where many in the general population have no respect for human life either. 

It's obvious as you look around at people's actions and the way they talk about others as well. 

I suspect that the kid may have killed the dealer over a shooter marble if that was what he was selling. 

Sir.  To tell the truth I don't think people have ever really had respect for life just as you were alluding too.  I think in this instant age of communication we hear about it faster.  I could be wrong but each day we are all reminded of how flawed a species we are (Humans) regardless of Hue and often times until we share a common pain do we rally around one another.  I am no expert on weed or it's current value but I would attest that it damn sure was not worth the price these two bartered it to be and the actions they took. I looked at the murder of that FL. Rapper XXXTenacion this week and felt the same way.  Damn what values do we really posses as people when we butcher each other like beasts of the field.   I smoked a few Joints back in my HS days but never felt Damn this is worth killing someone over.  Not Diamonds or Emeralds but freaking WEED.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Indeed, puzzling....

BGW

• Like 1

In DFW it's no longer Mexican dirt weed they are dealing.  It's top of the line weed with different names.

correct me if I am wrong...Don't think dad always set the best example for this kid.  seem like all the cowboys during his time was doing crazy shit.

Maybe he had to kill or be killed???

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:47 PM, Drummer61 said:

I was talking about the white kid in Texas who got off because he was too rich....His mother helped him hide out in Mexico...Your an idiot who lets his shotgun mouth overrun your bee bee gun brain....

Those two bitches should be taken out to the woodshed and finished off.  They will never do any good for anyone but themselves and its only a matter of time before Junior goes off and kills three or four more people.  He can keep doing it as long as he has the money b/c the defense nor the bullshit "affluenza" disorder will not change.  I guess we need to take his fucking money to cure him and his mother.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

In your previous post, you claimed you brought forth the word by insinuating I called you sheep for using the word.

Only problem is , is that you did not use it.

You are an ass idiot. 

So you did claim saying it by defending yourself against me. 

This won't help

Can't fix stupid.

Thanks.

Please continue.

This is a train wreck.

Regards,

C.A.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

In your previous post, you claimed you brought forth the word by insinuating I called you sheep for using the word.

You are an ass idiot. 

This won't help

Can't fix stupid.

There is/are no emoji(s) to capture how I feel about this.

8 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

You are an ass idiot. 

This won't help

Can't fix stupid.

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Thanks.

Please continue.

This is a train wreck.

Regards,

C.A.

Serious question: Is an ass idiot better or worse than a certified asshole?

Asking for LiberalDonaldTrump.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Serious question: Is an ass idiot better or worse than a certified asshole?

Asking for LiberalDonaldTrump.

Idiot is a whole different category, I would never consider anyone on this forum an idiot...

Never!

However, SN has earned that distinction with aplomb.

Asshole category was brought forth on this esteemed forum when I posted my top 5 assholes within my first week here.

1.  Guccifer

2. ORabidOne

3. Block

4. Myself

5. And last but not least, my fave asshole @LiberalDonaldTrump

Regards,

Certified Asshole

p.s. I was promoted to certified from aspiring, hope this helps Wosinc.😎

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You don't remember, you introduced the word here?

Ass dumb.

17 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Where have you been?

In Europe.. He really is stupid at times and lets his big mouth diminish what brain cells he has left that communicate with his obstreperous mouth....

giphy.gif

Bahahahaha

What happened SportsNads?

Spazz out again, brain seizure?

Please continue the train wrecks...

Bahahahaha

giphy.gif

• Haha 1