Gotta Love The Trumpy The Clown Baby Blimp

Rufus69

2 minutes ago, concha said:

You describing anyone as an embarrassment is the height of irony.

Employment numbers are doing great. Much better than under the last guy, you pearl-clutching moron.

what a pissed off nasty neo-con you are Champ!...a TRUE Trumper!!....the world knows your boy is an idiot....😉

12 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

And you gotta love the Brits.

My favorite sign was....if Trump comes there will be hell toupee.

LOL...

Rufus>>

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No joke, I was going to take my familia to Tenerife in The Canary Islands for our summer vacation in August and have now changed it to LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No joke, I was going to take my familia to Tenerife in The Canary Islands for our summer vacation in August and have now changed it to LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL!!!!

My brother just got back 3 weeks ago from a 2 week honeymoon in Morocco and the Canaries.  Looks f’in amazing! 

Change it back if you can (and were being serious) - nothing worse than a concrete jungle in summer heat and the beaches look incredible!

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Im watching live news now, the crowd is much larger than what GSB tried to pass off as the crowd size.  I'm not going to get into a semantics argument on what is large or not. 

Watching it and he of course chose the pics that were at the time they were setting it up. LOL!!!!!!!  There are tens of thousands there now. 

31 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..^^^ that's not what it looks like now...there are tens of thousands (estimated at 250,000) there to greet Donny...humm...why didn't they greet Obama like that??....he's embarrassed America....you guys like to talk about Obama's "apology tour"....this is Trump's "wrecking ball" tour....now he goes and cuddles with Vladi....amazing

Lol let them post whatever makes them feel safe.  Just sit back and enjoy the mass protest on TV.  So many clever signs.  The Brits have some seriously clever folk.  For some reason I'm feeling like hitting up a pub at lunch today. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Watching it and he of course chose the pics that were at the time they were setting it up. LOL!!!!!!!  There are tens of thousands there now. 

Whining leftists with nothing left to do or get excited about since England was bounced from the World Cup.

The bleating is standard since we don't have an open borders, leftist president. Meaningless.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Your leader did not recognize what to do to inspect the troops.

The Queen was trying to get him in the right position for everything but his dumb ass was dumbfounded.

He was looking for the corpse-man that they rolled out for Barry.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

My brother just got back 3 weeks ago from a 2 week honeymoon in Morocco and the Canaries.  Looks f’in amazing! 

Change it back if you can (and were being serious) - nothing worse than a concrete jungle in summer heat and the beaches look incredible!

Nah I was joking.  I would lose way too much dinero if I cancelled.  I love the Canary Islands.  Very beautiful.  Not to mention the topless beaches.  Lol.  Of course at those beaches you gotta take the good with the bad. LOL

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol let them post whatever makes them feel safe.  Just sit back and enjoy the mass protest on TV.  So many clever signs.  The Brits have some seriously clever folk.  For some reason I'm feeling like hitting up a pub at lunch today. 

fish and chips??...😉

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Nah I was joking.  I would lose way too much dinero if I cancelled.  I love the Canary Islands.  Very beautiful.  Not to mention the topless beaches.  Lol.  Of course at those beaches you gotta take the good with the bad. LOL

Isn’t it funny how so many of the people who expose themselves are the exact ones who have no business doing so?  I remember a few years ago we were in Nice in June.  So many old boobs 🤮

But more power to ‘em I guess? Also the little kids running around naked on the beach was a weird thing to get used to.

Wife and I are sold on going there after getting their after-action report.  It’s our next vacation.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Isn’t it funny how so many of the people who expose themselves are the exact ones who have no business doing so?  I remember a few years ago we were in Nice in June.  So many old boobs 🤮

But more power to ‘em I guess? Also the little kids running around naked on the beach was a weird thing to get used to.

Wife and I are sold on going there after getting their after-action report.  It’s our next vacation.

Haha.  My first experience was when I did a semester abroad in Madrid.  We would go to the Canaries on breaks.  Man that was some crazy ass parting going.  But my buddies from school took me to a nude beach and did not let me know ahead of time.  I was just walking with them to the beach and all of a sudden I see a chick butt booty naked and I say to them dude she must be drunk or high.  They went along with it until we got over the dune and all of a sudden I felt like I was in Sodom and Gomorrah.  They finally told me after I sat in silence for a few minutes trying to figure out wtf was going on. Lol.  You have to go there.  Each island is gorgeous.  

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

The Brits have some seriously clever folk

That elected a Muslim globalist that flooded the country with ..... wait for it .... millions of Muslims that can’t and won’t assimilate with the native population. 

Yes, really clever. 

More like self inflicted cultural suicide. 

48 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Did he have big balls when he deferred many times during Vietnam Nam?  Seems to be they shrivel up when he's confronted with real danger.  

Mr. Banneker. Your retorts got me rotfl. Classic.  Maybe the protesters should dress up like the Vietcong.  I even heard they cause bone spurs. 

• Haha 1

@Horsefly I'm sure the British are skittish when a fat Loudmouth German with funny hair hits their shores unwelcome.  Would that be an instance of The Donalds causing more mayhem historically.  I don't remember the Mohammads bombing the shit out of them.  These Donald types have fought 2 world Wars against themselves for the sole purpose to see which could fuck over the rest of Mother 🌎.  Strange people to adjudicate anyone else.  What I find strange they start screaming liberal, Democrats etc.  Yet I keep telling these fools they are the same in my eyes.  Led by the same 🚹.  Funny shit though when they parrot that nonsense.  

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@Horsefly I'm sure the British are skittish when a fat Loudmouth German with funny hair hits their shores unwelcome.  Would that be an instance of The Donalds causing more mayhem historically.  I don't remember the Mohammads bombing the shit out of them.  These Donald types have fought 2 world Wars against themselves for the sole purpose to see which could fuck over the rest of Mother 🌎.  Strange people to adjudicate anyone else.

On point, but they'd rather delude themselves.  Many have waken to the bs and are calling it as it is.