Trump bows down for the world to see...

DBP66

Trump says he believes Putin that Russia didn't interfere in election

9197dca0-94e1-11e6-9718-4d4a4a2e45f0_US-Dylan Stableford 1 hour 15 minutes ago.

President Trump emerged from his historic summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki on Monday saying he doesn’t “see any reason” to think that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

“I don’t see any reason why it would be,” Trump said during a joint press conference with Putin following their discussions. “President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

But Putin himself acknowledged that he preferred Trump over Hillary Clinton in the election. “Yes I did,” he said. “Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.”

Trump said the pair “spent a great deal of time” in their discussions on Moscow’s meddling.

Putin told reporters that Trump raised the issue of “so-called” election interference in their one-on-one talks.

“The Russian state has never interfered and is not going to interfere into internal American affairs, including election process,” Putin said through a translator. “Any specific material, if such things arise, we are willing to analyze together.”

Putin’s denial, and Trump’s seeming acceptance of it, flies in the face of the conclusions by six top U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election. In early January 2017, the office of the director of national intelligence released a report concluding with “high confidence” that Putin “ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election.” Putin’s goals, the report said, were to “undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency” — and to boost Trump’s election chances

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Make no mistake, our intelligence community work night and day to keep us safe, believe that!  To sit here and disrespect them and take the word of a tyrant over their efforts is ANTI AMERICAN!  

he's a Traitor.....plan and simple.....and now the world sees we have a crazy-traitor running our country....and these crazy-ass Trumpers complained about Obama??......O.o....imagine for one minute if Obama did that same act today??....the red-necks would be running towards Washington with their guns drawn....just ask Tex!

Whatever legitimate point his critics might have is once again buried under a pile of ridiculous hyperbole.  The whole point of releasing the indictments on the eve of the summit was this scenario exactly.  What do people want - cut off diplomatic relations, naval blockade, war?  The Russians did it, everyone knows it, they are not going to admit it.  What is gained by Trump standing in public and calling him a liar?  Nothing - but that is what the press was demanding.  It happened, it’s over - learn from it and move on.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

That was the most disrespectful action by a U.S. president on the world stage to happen in my lifetime. 

No backbone

naive

stupid

treasonous 

...in anyone's lifetime....He has no clue what it means to be a President and it showed today...what an embarrassment to this country....he's a punk-ass TRAITOR....who likes to play tough-guy for his minions...:$

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Whatever legitimate point his critics might have is once again buried under a pile of ridiculous hyperbole.  The whole point of releasing the indictments on the eve of the summit was this scenario exactly.  What do people want - cut off diplomatic relations, naval blockade, war?  The Russians did it, everyone knows it, they are not going to admit it.  What is gained by Trump standing in public and calling him a liar?  Nothing - but that is what the press was demanding.  It happened, it’s over - learn from it and move on.

"everyone knows it"???...WRONG AGAIN...our PRESIDENT doesn't know...just ask him....or keep making excuses for him like the good patriot that you are....O.o

• Haha 1

America doesn't have leverage against Russia. So he can't go in there and demand Putin give him info if he doesn't want to. 

This isn't NATO where America funds all their defense and he has to go act like a parent dealing with teenagers. 

Putin is a thug and won't respond to some tough guy act.  Russia is the biggest player on the world stage specially in that part of the world.  And we have a really rocky relationship with them. So you have to act diplomatic. 

You left wing whackos have an answer for everything. How you would of done it. Seems liberals have 2 sides to their protesting sign. One if goes this way and one if it goes that. It's fake outrage by people that are not qualified to comments about diplomatic relations between world leaders 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

America doesn't have leverage against Russia. So he can't go in there and demand Putin give him info if he doesn't want to. 

This isn't NATO where America funds all their defense and he has to go act like a parent dealing with teenagers. 

Putin is a thug and won't respond to some tough guy act.  Russia is the biggest player on the world stage specially in that part of the world.  And we have a really rocky relationship with them. So you have to act diplomatic. 

You left wing whackos have an answer for everything. How you would of done it. Seems liberals have 2 sides to their protesting sign. One of goes this way and one if it goes that. It's fake outrage by people that are not qualified to comments about diplomatic relations between world leaders 

LOL...all you Trumpers are turning into great excuse makers!...another red-white and blue guy who needs to turn in his Patriot card...:$

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He would of sucked off the guy who holds the umbrella for Putin. That's about as much contribution as this internet clown would have been able to handle 

or I could have took lessons form Donny?....the world watched him today....he did a GREAT job...Valdi was very happy!!!

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

And that accomplishes what.  He denies it.  Not very tough if you ask me.

Well for starters believe your intelligence agencies that are protecting our interests. He’s very candid with allies and is not pc, but now all of a sudden the excuse is telling the truth would accomplish nothing.   All he had to say is “in light of our intel the nations have more work to do to help bridge our differences and I'm looking forward to working with Putin to iron those differences out in creating a stronger relationship”. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

what does it accomplish??...are you f*in kidding....when you get punched in the nose you stand there and take it??...it sure seems that way...what the Russians did was "an act of war" according to John McCain ( a TRUE American hero) so we brush it off and make believe it never happened?..that's what Trump has done...and you seem to think it was a good move...pussy out to the Russians??!!..WEAK

21 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Whatever legitimate point his critics might have is once again buried under a pile of ridiculous hyperbole.

This is among my favorite defenses of the indefensible Trump.

"Yeah, Trump just undermined American intelligence in front of a hostile dictator but you just used hyperbole so it's a wash."

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This was not a trial. Trump can say all he wants that all these intelligence agencies said this and that but what would that accomplish at a meeting? 

Putin just says nope not me or my people then what? 

Funny thing Hillary was Putin's puppet.  If he was going to rig an election be would of wanted Uranium Clinton to control 

4 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

This is among my favorite defenses of the indefensible Trump.

"Yeah, Trump just undermined American intelligence in front of a hostile dictator but you just used hyperbole so it's a wash."

No one on the Left had trouble bashing US intelligence over WMDs.

22 minutes ago, Bormio said:

So you clear him by going against US intelligence on the world stage? Come on. I get we will never agree on our political differences, but I would hope you would want the US to stand up to Russia. Especially, when meddling in what this country stands for, Democracy!

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You left wing whackos have an answer for everything. How you would of done it. Seems liberals have 2 sides to their protesting sign. One if goes this way and one if it goes that. It's fake outrage by people that are not qualified to comments about diplomatic relations between world leaders 

the FBI, CIA or NSA, sacrifice a lot and they deserve BETTER than to be embarrassed by their president on a national stage.  Putin’s words don’t trump (no pun) our intelligence agencies.  This was an easy issue to sidestep.   Trump didn’t do it, he stepped right in

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well for starters believe your intelligence agencies that are protecting our interests. He’s very candid with allies and is not pc, but now all of a sudden the excuse is telling the truth would accomplish nothing.   All he had to say is “in light of our intel the nations have more work to do to help bridge our differences and Putin and I will be working to iron those differences out”. 

all of a sudden all the red-white and blue flag wavers need to be reminded what it means to be an American!!...AMAZING watching these Trumpers sell their souls for their boy....O.o

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This was not a trial. Trump can say all he wants that all these intelligence agencies said this and that but what would that accomplish at a meeting? 

Putin just says nope not me or my people then what? 

You don't take the word of a murderous dictator over our intelligence agencies. And if you're going to do just that, then do so in private. Don't do it in front of the world.

This is elementary stuff even for somebody as dumb and depraved as you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1