Trump bows down for the world to see...

DBP66

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

No there is not

I know you are but what I'm I!?

Don, Jr. was sent an email by Russian agents asking for a meeting to give dirt on Hillary Clinton. He responded "I love it" and took the meeting.

He attended the meeting and invited both Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner.

When the issue came up later, Don, Jr. lied about this meeting at least twice.

Jared Kushner needed to amend his application for a security clearance three times for failing to disclose his myriad contacts with foreign agents. 

Paul Manafort is currently in solitary confinement awaiting trial for charges of conspiring against the United States.

This is just off the top of my head, bormio.

You obviously don't read anything.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

If there was, Mueller would not be wasting time with political stunts of indicting Russian military personnel not in the US.

George Papadopoulos has already been indicted and plead guilty.

Mueller is working so fast that he already got indictments and pleas from people and you don't even know it.

Just now, Bormio said:

If there was, Mueller would not be wasting time with political stunts of indicting Russian military personnel not in the US.

all part of BIG puzzle...I know you're having a tough time putting 1 and 1 together (like all Trumpers)...but Mr. Mulluer isn't...;)

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

Don, Jr. was sent an email by Russian agents asking for a meeting to give dirt on Hillary Clinton. He responded "I love it" and took the meeting.

Jared Kushner needed to amend his application for a security clearance three times for failing to disclose his myriad contacts with foreign agents. 

Paul Manafort is currently in solitary confinement awaiting trial for charges of conspiring against the United States.

These are the same "investigators" that were hassling Jeff Sessions because he shook a Russian's hand at a convention with 100's of people. 

Gotta come up with something to keep the tax payers funding the witch hunt 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

These are the same "investigators" that were hassling Jeff Sessions because he shook a Russian's hand at a convention with 100's of people. 

No, they're not.

Again, do yourself a favor nolebull and just avoid anything that requires reading and/or comprehension.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Gotta come up with something to keep the tax payers funding the witch hunt 

Not sure if this was directly related to Mueller but, boy, this witch hunt is turning up a ton of witches.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/woman-arrested-charged-with-acting-as-russian-agent-in-us/2018/07/16/86f688b2-892e-11e8-9d59-dccc2c0cabcf_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d867295d989c

Woman arrested, charged with acting as Russian agent in US

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Manafort’s indictment has nothing to do with collusion.  No evidence that any information passed to Donald, Jr or Jared and importantly, would not be a crime if it did.  Campaigns receive information all the time - from many sources.  Might be a political issue, but not criminal.  Which is why Mueller should never have been appointed.  Excellent article today by Andy McCarthey in National Review explaining why the appt of Mueller was so wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, Bormio said:

Manafort’s indictment has nothing to do with collusion.

No, it has to do with conspiracy against the United States.

If you're waiting for an indictment for collusion, tinkerbell, you can stop. There isn't a law specifically against collusion. The laws are treason. The laws are conspiracy.

Plenty of people are getting indicted for those things.

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

No evidence that any information passed to Donald, Jr or Jared and importantly, would not be a crime if it did.  

This is, again, one of my favorite Trump defenses.

"No collusion!"

"OK, there might have been collusion but collusion isn't illegal!"

Just now, Guccifer said:

No, it has to do with conspiracy against the United States.

If you're waiting for an indictment for collusion, tinkerbell, you can stop. There isn't a law specifically against collusion. The laws are treason. The laws are conspiracy.

Plenty of people are getting indicted for those things.

You are going to be SO disappointed.

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Campaigns receive information all the time - from many sources. Might be a political issue, but not criminal. 

Colluding with a foreign government to win an election is a crime. It's treason. It's conspiracy against the United States.

Just because you're clueless doesn't mean it isn't criminal. 

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Then why have 32 people been indicted for crimes and 4 of them have pleaded guilty?

You're lost.

No one has provided any evidence of collusion/conspiracy vis a vis the election and none of the guilty pleas relate to that.  And the act of receiving information from the Russians is simply not a crime.

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If they had the goods CNN and MSNBC would have already gotten the memo and it would be round the clock news. 

Mueller has more indictments in a shorter period of time than any special prosecution in history.

Ken Starr took 4 years to investigate Clinton (about Whitewater) and had to throw a blowjob hail mary with Monica Lewinsky at the last minute.

This investigation has been quicker and more thorough than potentially even the Watergate Prosecution.

10 minutes ago, Bormio said:

You are going to be SO disappointed.

One Trump associate has already pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges.

I won't be disappointed as long as the investigation isn't impeded and the truth comes out.

You are doing everything you can to cast doubt on the investigation. You're the one who seems to be disappointed in the present tense.

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

No one has provided any evidence of collusion/conspiracy vis a vis the election and none of the guilty pleas relate to that. 

Rick Gates has pleaded guilty to conspiracy against the United States.

Paul Manafort is set to go on trial in September on charges of conspiracy against the Untied States.

You care a lot about obstructing justice, bormio, but don't seem to care much about informing yourself.