Trump bows down for the world to see...

DBP66

5 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

These weren't Russians who were spying on us but I understand that you have to deflect right now because the facts are overwhelmingly against you.

Hacking computer information sounds like spying to me.  Except it wasn’t state secrets, just Democratic ones.

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

What is not indefensible is wanting to have a working relationship with the Russians, despite what transpired.

This would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic.

A working relationship doesn't entail lying in public about Russian crimes against your own country. It doesn't entail saying nasty things about every other human being that you've ever interacted with except Vladimir Putin.

There's never been a more obviously compromised President than this one and yet Bormio is just whistling through the graveyard.

37 minutes ago, Bormio said:

What is not indefensible is wanting to have a working relationship with the Russians, despite what transpired.  Russia is not a friend, but they do not have to be an implacable enemy either.  We have multiple areas where we both have interest - and we need to deal with them.  Pigeonholing them into the role of solely being an enemy is counterproductive.  We managed to negotiate with the Soviets, somehow I think we can survive negotiating with Putin.

Never said that should be the direction, there clearly was a more professional way to handle it and not throw our intelligence under the bus.  Not much other needs to be said to justify this faux pas 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Never said that should be the direction, there clearly was a more professional way to handle it and not throw our intelligence under the bus.  Not much other needs to be said to justify this faux pas 

I agree his phrasing should have been better.  But right now there is a veritable civil war going on in DC, and Trump’s opinion of the intelligence community is pretty poor, and he has some basis to feel like they are against him.  If there was no collusion with the Russians- would you not be seriously peeved.

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I agree his phrasing should have been better.  But right now there is a veritable civil war going on in DC, and Trump’s opinion of the intelligence community is pretty poor, and he has some basis to feel like they are against him.  If there was no collusion with the Russians- would you not be seriously peeved.

trump was colluding today dammit.

You are one dense SOB...

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Bormio said:

This week has not been a good week in my eye with him and his statements.  The aggressiveness and words with our allies are out of line.  He has or has had issues with almost every US gov agency. (Keep in mind the FBI, CIA and NSA have all confirmed Russian interference)  So who is left, simple loyalty to those that pulled a lever for him? That’s a gov of a few based on popularity.   We need to continue to investigate,  his behavior towards Putin is very odd and troubling to say the least.  He’s cooperating very easily with an enemy, that’s not good   

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This week has not been a good week in my eye with him and his statements.  The aggressiveness and words with our allies are out of line.  He has or has had issues with almost every US gov agency. (Keep in mind the FBI, CIA and NSA have all confirmed Russian interference)  So who is left, simple loyalty to those that pulled a lever for him? That’s a gov of a few based on popularity.   We need to continue to investigate,  his behavior towards Putin is very odd and troubling to say the least.  He’s cooperating very easily with an enemy, that’s not good   

Russian interference is not really the question - but Trump is defensive about it because too many are ready to take the giant leap without much evidence that Trump conspired with the Russians.  They are 2 very different issues.  And Trump has few friends in DC - at least Clinton had an adoring press.  I honestly believe that Trump does not want Russia to be an enemy - that may or may not be possible.  As far as I am concerned, the EU needed a tongue lashing.

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Russian interference is not really the question - but Trump is defensive about it because too many are ready to take the giant leap without much evidence that Trump conspired with the Russians.  They are 2 very different issues.  And Trump has few friends in DC - at least Clinton had an adoring press.  I honestly believe that Trump does not want Russia to be an enemy - that may or may not be possible.  As far as I am concerned, the EU needed a tongue lashing.

...your back has got to be killing you from bending over backwards to defend the defenseless...give it a rest...you're a Trump "5th Ave. special"..we get it...🙄

Just now, Bormio said:

He denied that there was Russian interference, stated that Putin strongly denied the accusations. Said there was no reason for them to interfere.  

Either trump colluded or he didn’t and any charge of collusion there will have to be evidence.  

He hasn’t been accurate about partners and NATO, the contribution to defense as a % of GDP is not a NATO debt, it’s an indirect contribution.  

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

...your back has got to be killing you from bending over backwards to defend the defenseless...give it a rest...you're a Trump "5th Ave. special"..we get it...🙄

It must kill you he is your President today, tomorrow, in 2019 and likely in 2023.

Just now, Horsefly said:

He denied that there was Russian interference, stated that Putin strongly denied the accusations. Said there was no reason for them to interfere.  

Either trump colluded or he didn’t and any charge of collusion there will have to be evidence.  

He hasn’t been accurate about partners and NATO, the contribution to defense as a % of GDP is not a NATO debt, it’s an indirect contribution.  

It is their responsibility.

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

It must kill you he is your President today, tomorrow, in 2019 and likely in 2023.

he's killing most Americans after today's act..even a few righties with brains and balls..something you have no clue about, you're in your safe Trump cocoon...no worries Champ...it's still all just "fake news"...😉

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

It is their responsibility.

Not my point, it’s not a debt which has been described as such.   

Here why it’s silly to go down that path.  A country could dump millions into military research and development and it would increase their defense budget.  That would not add one dime into current mil operational capability and they would never have to develop an operational platform. So what did we gain?  NOTHING!  

That is exactly what we do in the US 

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

And there you have it.

The only fuckin thing this old redneck cares about.

His base needs to slow down on his reelection.  Let’s take it one month at a time. 

It’s sad some of his followers have sold their soul and turned their back on the US.  Very dangerous game they’re playing, 

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Unbelievable how the right doubles down and defends the indefensible.  Sad 

Wait till the leader gets here and busts out some  Stat's and declare you a dummy for not understanding it all 🤣.  That's what I am waiting on.  A military person that I served with posted on Facebook and asked any Friends that support this should befriend him immediately.  Stated I served 7 years from 1978 - 1985 in the Cold War in Europe facing these damn Russians.  And they are not our damn friends and this President has soiled the Country with his nonsense today with Putin.  I am listening to an EX KGB Agent on Fox right now calling him (Trump) Sad (I did say on Fox too).  They don't care he will just call some illegal Alien's  terrible names next week and their Woody's will pop out declaring he takes no B.S and loves America more than a Fat Kid loves Cake. .   So disrespectful to NATO and acts like a Jilted Lover in front of Putin.   

Image result for trump putin's bitch

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Wait till the leader gets here and busts out some  Stat's and declare you a dummy for not understanding it all 🤣.  That's what I am waiting on.  A military person that I served with posted on Facebook and asked any Friends that support this should befriend him immediately.  Stated I served 8 years from 1978 - 1985 in the Cold War in Europe facing these damn Russians.  And they are not our damn friends and this President has soiled the Country with his nonsense today with Putin.  I am listening to an EX KGB Agent on Fox right now calling him Trmp Sad (I did say on Fox too).  They don't care he will just call some illegal Alien's  terrible names next week and their Woody's will pop out declaring he takes no B.S and loves America more than a Fat Kid loves Cake. .  

out of likes...good post and once again...thanks for your service Sir!

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Wait till the leader gets here and busts out some  Stat's and declare you a dummy for not understanding it all 🤣.  That's what I am waiting on.  A military person that I served with posted on Facebook and asked any Friends that support this should befriend him immediately.  Stated I served 8 years from 1978 - 1985 in the Cold War in Europe facing these damn Russians.  And they are not our damn friends and this President has soiled the Country with his nonsense today with Putin.  I am listening to an EX KGB Agent on Fox right now calling him (Trump) Sad (I did say on Fox too).  They don't care he will just call some illegal Alien's  terrible names next week and their Woody's will pop out declaring he takes no B.S and loves America more than a Fat Kid loves Cake. .  

I’ve really been nice with my response, but you know my heart is with the military and the intel agencies that support the mil effort.  This bs pisses me off!  He’s undermining us.  I was reciting my oath. “, ... against all enemies foreign AND domestic...”. think about it.   

• Like 1