Colquitt to host OTA'S in the new IPF! Teams involved ARE...

ORabidOne

8 hours ago, 94Packer said:

My understanding is its going to be 5-6 teams. Ill post a complete list of all teams involved later when i get the list. It is supposed to last for the next 3 days

I don't make da news, I jist report it, after I read it in the Moultrie Disturber!

HEY, it's dangerous to second guess Matthew Brown! Lets just be thankful that he's printing SOMETHING about high school football! At LEAST, I got him offin talking about his first LUUUUV, the Three Downers, when we talked at the first Brookville game!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

I don't make da news, I jist report it, after I read it in the Moultrie Disturber!

HEY, it's dangerous to second guess Matthew Brown! Lets just be thankful that he's printing SOMETHING about high school football! At LEAST, I got him offin talking about his first LUUUUV, the Three Downers, when we talked at the first Brookville game!

Lol are you trying to be serious? Lmao 🤣 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Are those immigrants that you have working over there?!

I'm calling Trump right now!

Hahaha you think I’m going to do anything haha I got promoted to Professional Worksite overseer\Photographer

1 is definitely.. the other got papers I think 

hawg let let me see how good you are?   Which one is the illegal 

14 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hahaha you think I’m going to do anything haha I got promoted to Professional Worksite overseer\Photographer

1 is definitely.. the other got papers I think 

hawg let let me see how good you are?   Which one is the illegal 

Just a wild guess, but the one spreading sheetrock mud on OSB. Who does that? 

Illegals. That's who does that. 

xD

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

three teams that you may not have ever heard of! But you've probably heard of one of their alums! 

Gainesville(Deshaun Watson)

Collins Hill(Maya Moore)

Campbell Smryna(Julia Roberts)

😉

We here in the Houston area sincerely thank you for Mr Watson. If he stays healthy then the Texans can be on par with the Astros and Rockets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Julia Roberts 

Sign me up for the List

of Who Fucking cares

Dude she's like a hundred.  LOL. And he was right.  Never heard of a single one of those teams.  Pretty soon we will get the list of what each player from coldcuts team does during the day.  Rab will have to go incognito tho due to that whole restraining order thing. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GlenC7 said:

We here in the Houston area sincerely thank you for Mr Watson. If he stays healthy then the Texans can be on par with the Astros and Rockets.

Texans need Watt and Watson to stay healthy

Those 2 going down turned them from afc contenders to bottom feeders 

Watt is key to that defense and without Watson they can't put up enough points 

21 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao she has a horse face lmao u can keep her... now I’m convinced ur into dudes because you think she’s decent looking 

this is  a Jersey girl btw

D3C9C176-3CE6-4FF0-A8A2-6808727339F4.jpeg

THAT slut looks like she's been to the Netherworld barber shop!

And dudes in Georgia don't even look at a girl like THAT! They cut um outta the herd at 250lbs, then they heft um up to where they want um, around 350-400! Ask our homeboy from LUUUUVjoy! He'll tell you, that they like a lotta meat tween da sheets! 

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

She has an iPhone 8 I just bought an iPhone X.   .. so technically I’m winning 

WHAT a DUMB ASS! iPhone X is for CHUMPS with drug money to burn! 

Hey lil Donny, I just heard a few days ago, that the new Presidente of Mejico will be attempting to slow the migration of illegal immigrants to Jersey! You MAY hafta roll up your sleeves and do some a dat work yourownself!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao she has a horse face lmao u can keep her... now I’m convinced ur into dudes because you think she’s decent looking 

this is  a Jersey girl btw

D3C9C176-3CE6-4FF0-A8A2-6808727339F4.jpeg

You must be GAY if you think that THAT'S da BOMB! That slut looks like she use to be on HEE HAW HONEYS! I kin hear the banjos in the background. And her hayd musta been stuck in a vise to be SOOOO flat!(no room for a BRAIN) And haven't you bitches ever heard of BRACES?xD And those are OBVIOUSLY FAKE TA TAS! But I'd need  to give um the feel test to quantify my allegations!