Waco Midway Defense

Wow big hairy ball sack you didn't mention any of this!  I thought the game was down to the wire and the refs blew a call that made you lose. 

But in reality midway looked soft as hell.  Maybe it's because they have soft ass fans. Cy Fair made you look like a homecoming opponent. 

That game was a running clock knee slapper.  You guys scored garbage points against third stringers. Lmao! 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wow big hairy ball sack you didn't mention any of this!  I thought the game was down to the wire and the refs blew a call that made you lose. 

But in reality midway looked soft as hell.  Maybe it's because they have soft ass fans. Cy Fair made you look like a homecoming opponent. 

That game was a running clock knee slapper.  You guys scored garbage points against third stringers. Lmao! 

You have no idea

this woman @Big Bald Hairy Man Actually complained CY fair was cheating because CYfair CBs were being Rough with Waco gas stations WRs

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Longview fans are like:

"If only we made that damn FG."

(Fot those out of the loop.. Longview missed 2 game-winning FGs in the Semi's against Midway...One was from 28.)

I was hurt...

On the flip side midway did make two boneheaded turnovers.  They could have wrapped up the game and it wouldn't have come down to FG attempts much less missed ones.

• Like 1

Hello all,

Not sure if this guy is a legitimate poster or not.  He showed up on the Texas 6A forum board half way through the playoffs last year.  He has continued the schtick about Cy-Fair cheating/refs cheating, etc. since the championship game.

My opinion on Midway; they are typically an air it out, we can score more than you type of team.  Which makes this thread kind of peculiar.  They typically have an ok team, but would be better suited playing in one of the 5A brackets instead of 6A-DII.  They had a couple of really good runs in the lower bracket a few years ago (2011 made it to the finals & 2012 went 4 deep). 

Last years team really was pretty good, which makes his whining pretty sad.  Really takes away from their accomplishments.  They had a very impressive QB, and some nice WRs to pair with.  They did beat some decent teams along the way to the 'ship (Mansfield, South Lake Carroll, & Longview).  They held Longview to 26 in the semi's, which to me is an enigma.

Cy-Fair is/and has always been, a hard nosed, ball control, run the clock kind of team.  They rely on their defense to make stops, and ware out your D when they have the ball.  Last year they really flew under every ones radar, including myself, until they held Austin Westlake to a mere 6 points in the semis.  That game made everyone take notice at how really good that defense was.  They typically play in 6A-DI, but because of the fact that Cy-Ranch & Cy-Falls are larger schools, and both made the playoffs, it pushed Cy-Fair to DII.  This, to me, would be the only pseudo legitimate complaint; the fact that a school that is 30th in the state in student population was playing in the DII bracket.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Shellback said:

Hello all,

Not sure if this guy is a legitimate poster or not.  He showed up on the Texas 6A forum board half way through the playoffs last year.  He has continued the schtick about Cy-Fair cheating/refs cheating, etc. since the championship game.

My opinion on Midway; they are typically an air it out, we can score more than you type of team.  Which makes this thread kind of peculiar.  They typically have an ok team, but would be better suited playing in one of the 5A brackets instead of 6A-DII.  They had a couple of really good runs in the lower bracket a few years ago (2011 made it to the finals & 2012 went 4 deep). 

Last years team really was pretty good, which makes his whining pretty sad.  Really takes away from their accomplishments.  They had a very impressive QB, and some nice WRs to pair with.  They did beat some decent teams along the way to the 'ship (Mansfield, South Lake Carroll, & Longview).  They held Longview to 26 in the semi's, which to me is an enigma.

Cy-Fair is/and has always been, a hard nosed, ball control, run the clock kind of team.  They rely on their defense to make stops, and ware out your D when they have the ball.  Last year they really flew under every ones radar, including myself, until they held Austin Westlake to a mere 6 points in the semis.  That game made everyone take notice at how really good that defense was.  They typically play in 6A-DI, but because of the fact that Cy-Ranch & Cy-Falls are larger schools, and both made the playoffs, it pushed Cy-Fair to DII.  This, to me, would be the only pseudo legitimate complaint; the fact that a school that is 30th in the state in student population was playing in the DII bracket.

Welcome to the board. Stick around a while!

27 minutes ago, Shellback said:

Hello all,

Welcome, we need more of us texans on the board.  

2 minutes ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Bullshit. Hoodlims think they are tough until someone rams their fucking fist down their throats

I dunno, your composure or lack thereof shows weakness. I’ll take cholos with gas bombs, bats, knives and guerrilla warfare over rhetoric everyday and twice on Sunday BallSack. 

I’m good friends with wet work military types and you ain’t it, BallSack. 

Regards

AllKnowingAsshole