Waco Midway Defense

10 minutes ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/default.aspx?careerid=b5a8e2d2-e382-e711-93f8-ecf4bbe7be14 

After getting screwed in the championship, this defense is out to beat some ass this year. Foul play and cheap shots won’t be on their menu. 

lol ur still crying... bro how many threads u gonna make

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

You can’t be serious.. ur team got boat raced

it was 51-7 at the start of 4th quarter,, game was a complete blowout 

Bullshit! The UIL wanted it and they got it. They needed an underdog to win the championship for ratings, viewership and ticket sales. 

You mean to tell me that Cy Fair, a Texas football nobody could beat Midway? And beat us that bad? Bullshit. 

5 minutes ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

I honestly think this is a troll account or something. Thankfully, we'll have new games to talk about soon.

Adam,

Nice observation 

amazing that Hairy was all in for New Mexico several months ago and now a TX Midway guy?😂

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Can you talk about something besides last year?  It’s over, move on.  

And I thought a certain Georgian explaining Valdosta's ass whipping for Months were amazing.  This is another level of whinning.

This is a more apt Avatar.  I love it when he clicks off safe on someone when confronted.  I'm sorry but this dude is  funny.   Never wanted ET to win a game so bad in my life in a few more weeks.  

Image result for whining gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And I thought a certain Georgian explaining Valdosta's ass whipping for Months were amazing.  This is another level of whinning.

This is a more apt Avatar.  I love it when he clicks off safe on someone when confronted.  I'm sorry but this dude is  funny.   Never wanted ET to win a game so bad in my life in a few more weeks.  

Image result for whining gif

And you think he is someone or someone here using a Hairy handle? 😩

• Haha 1

You can view all the Cy Fair cheating right here.  They look like the Globetrotters and Midway are the Washington Generals.  They gave Midway greased Balls, put mud on their shoes to make them look slower and put grease on their Jerseys.  Well you get it just upper level shenanigans at the Highest level of DEEP STATE UIL.  CY FAIR DID NOT WIN IT'S FAKE NEWS I TELL YOU FAKE NEWS 😃

THE DEEP STATE IS REAL  MIDWAY WAS NOT ACTUALLY THE FOOTBALL VERSION OF THE BAD NEWS BEARS IN THIS ONE. UIL DAMN YOU. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

You can view all the Cy Fair cheating right here.  They look like the Globetrotters and Midway are the Washington Generals.  They gave Midway greased Balls, put mud on their shoes to make them look slower and well you get it just upper level shenanigans at the Highest level of DEEP STATE UIL.  CY FAIR DID NOT WIN IT'S FAKE NEWS I TELL YOU FAKE NEWS 😃

THE DEEP STATE IS REAL  

I wish I could give 3 ha ha ‘s here 😆

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You can view all the Cy Fair cheating right here.  They look like the Globetrotters and Midway are the Washington Generals.  They gave Midway greased Balls, put mud on their shoes to make them look slower and put grease on their Jerseys.  Well you get it just upper level shenanigans at the Highest level of DEEP STATE UIL.  CY FAIR DID NOT WIN IT'S FAKE NEWS I TELL YOU FAKE NEWS 😃

THE DEEP STATE IS REAL  MIDWAY WAS NOT ACTUALLY THE FOOTBALL VERSION OF THE BAD NEWS BEARS IN THIS ONE. UIL DAMN YOU. 

Waco Midway is horrible.

The only thing the UIL should be blamed for is not forcing Midway to forfeit the game at half time.

I now understand why this guy is upset. It would be painfully embarrassing having to cheer (or jeer) for them.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Waco Midway is horrible.

The only thing the UIL should be blamed for is not forcing Midway to forfeit the game at half time.

I now understand why this guy is upset. It would be painfully embarrassing having to cheer (or jeer) for them.

Ummm....I kinda wanted Midway to win..

(Texas reasons....I blame @Horsefly)

Sooooo yeeeah....I kinda hold that L too 😔😔😔.