Chance the rapper calls out Chicago mayor

HSFBfan

27 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Please show me writings and racial laws Keith Ellison posted.  Deflection is your best trait.  Should I give you more racist.

I went back and read the post trail on this topic and you clearly responded to his question on how trump's judge appointees would impact you ??  You answered by pointing to their racist writings and affiliations.

and he deflects with Ellison?.   😂 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Horsefly said:

you never display the intelligence to get into these discussions; that's what I meant by you are shallow and predictable lacking intellectual depth.  

Please sir don't waste your intellectual being on this fool.  Show him proof and magically Ellison appears.  Remember I schooled his ass on Jefferson whom historians voted the most racist President ever.  Yet this dude had no clue.  Everything is in the past when you are the culprit in all of those past discretions. Not one of these ignorant bankrupt moralist can make me get over a damn thing. Tricknology. Peace to you.  Gave that damn fool 2 racist judges appointed by a person with racial tendencies.  You can't or must not engage these damn Jeffertonians.  Fuck white Jesus who they magically no longer know or believe in and pretend they have no concept of it metaphorically.  What was the Manifest Destiny? Special kind of fools. 

• Like 1

They magically have no sense of this White Jesus B.S. Ask one of them to find a Tasmanian and then ask said fool what happened to them.. 

Manifest Destiny held that the United States was destined—by God, its advocates believed—to expand its dominion and spread democracy and capitalism across the entire North American continent.

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Was Keith Ellison sued twice by the federal government for racial discrimination like the president of the United States was.   I'm surely not the brother you want to have this conversation with. 

He wouldn't understand a single sentence from Ellison and yet Drummer has him figured to be a racist.  

I struggle to grasp some of the things that man says.  He is a smart dude.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

"I schooled his ass on Jefferson"....Well,  school every HS and middle school  named after him as well as all the brothers that love him and took his name...Take  down his statue and bust too...Oh, and that comment  about Jesus really shows not only your hatred, but your filthy and sacraligious mouth....Your a shameful  and disgusting man who may one day, be asked,"why my son did you use that language in reference to me" You, are a real fucking scumbag who must be shamed, a POS of the highest order...A degenerate and manifest hater...You call me racist, you just raised the bar scumbag...

Lol.  Your a mess dude.  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

When was president Trump sued while president and by whom???

Damn I fell sorry for you.  My 2 year old Niece is more informed.

Here's What You Need to Know About Donald Trump's Lawsuits

• President Trump has been sued more than 134 times since taking office.

• Many of the lawsuits pertain to his presidency, with cases regarding the Emoluments Clause, the travel bans, his tweet about banning transgender people from serving in the military, and his executive order threatening sanctuary cities.

Others, including the litigation over Trump University and a libel suit brought by a former contestant on The Apprentice, stem from Trump's behavior as a private citizen before taking office.

Don't let anyone tell you the Trump administration isn't setting records. The president has been sued more than 100 times in federal court since his inauguration.

While it's not uncommon for a president to accumulate some lawsuits over the course of his administration, what is happening now is unlike anything we've seen in recent history. According to the Boston Globe, by May 5, President Trump had been sued a remarkable 134 times in federal court since his inauguration.

To put things in perspective, Obama had acquired 26 suits against him at that point in his presidency per the Globe; George W. Bush, seven.