Chance the rapper calls out Chicago mayor

HSFBfan

He is probably tired of democratic leadership destroying yet another city of strong African American presence. 

Anyone see a trend? The worst cities in the country are run by democrats. It's a fact. For some reason minorities think democrats have their back but it's all for votes. They have done nothing to strengthen the overall living standards for hardworking minorities. 

Thats what happens when they focus all their attention on illegals and LGBT issues when no one in the inner city gives a shit about it 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He is probably tired of democratic leadership destroying yet another city of strong African American presence. 

Anyone see a trend? The worst cities in the country are run by democrats. It's a fact. For some reason minorities think democrats have their back but it's all for votes. They have done nothing to strengthen the overall living standards for hardworking minorities. 

Thats what happens when they focus all their attention on illegals and LGBT issues when no one in the inner city gives a shit about it 

NYC Chicago SF all shitholes 

And think about it these rappers all have millions of followers if they can convince them to flip to the GOP itll help in November 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It's fascinating to watch the left focus so much energy on non-citizens, yet then go inner city African-American neighborhoods promising they're the party that will help.

Somehow I doubt that Chuckie and Nancy and Mad Maxine explain how millions of illegals in our country means depressed wages and fewer job opportunities for actual citizens.

If it ever comes up, then the jobs that are taken by illegals are ones they wouldn't want to do anyway. Bullshit. Apart from agricultural work (for which a well-enforced guest worker program would suffice), Americans fulfilled lots of the jobs that illegals now fill.  I grew up in the Midwest and have lots of family from Massachusetts.  Restaurants, construction, landscaping...  it used to be there was nary a Mexican or Central American to be found.

Who'd of thought that the combined wisdom of Nolebull, HSFBFan, and Conch held the answers to the dreadful plight of minorities in our large urban areas. Like the three wise men of biblical times, this band of wingnut Brothers continue their quest to spread the right wing gospel and lead these unfortunate souls to a new promise land. Praise Jesus.

• Haha 1

Just now, dan in daytona said:

Who'd of thought that the combined wisdom of Nolebull, HSFBFan, and Conch held the answers to the dreadful plight of minorities in our large urban areas. Like the three wise men of biblical times, this band of wingnut Brothers continue their quest to spread the right wing gospel and lead these unfortunate souls to a new promise land. Praise Jesus.

I only report what's happening. And it seems like more and more are sick and tired of the policies of the left

22 minutes ago, concha said:

It's fascinating to watch the left focus so much energy on non-citizens, yet then go inner city African-American neighborhoods promising they're the party that will help.

Somehow I doubt that Chuckie and Nancy and Mad Maxine explain how millions of illegals in our country means depressed wages and fewer job opportunities for actual citizens.

If it ever comes up, then the jobs that are taken by illegals are ones they wouldn't want to do anyway. Bullshit. Apart from agricultural work (for which a well-enforced guest worker program would suffice), Americans fulfilled lots of the jobs that illegals now fill.  I grew up in the Midwest and have lots of family from Massachusetts.  Restaurants, construction, landscaping...  it used to be there was nary a Mexican or Central American to be found.

It’s fascinating watching you bloviate on a topic dealing with blacks.  Now if I asked if you placed your time and efforts in volunteering in these communities and we would get a resounding “No!”

So you care about as much as the democrats pretend to.  

9 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Speaking for myself, I can certainly conclude that DiD certainly has no answers (though he loves a drive-by opportunity)...Nor - given 50 or 60 years of reference data - does the Democrat Party.

Thanks, Dan!

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s fascinating watching you bloviate on a topic dealing with blacks.  Now if I asked if you placed your time and efforts in volunteering in these communities and we would get a resounding “No!”

So you care about as much as the democrats pretend to.  

In fact, I have done so off and on in my life, though currently I find my time mostly taken up with a kid that has a difficult medical issue.

Apparently,  people like Horsefly are allowed to run around making judgments and observations about any damned thing they choose, but make a glaringly obvious comment as I did above, and like manna from Heaven the race card is introduced. Shocker.

Thank you also, Horsefly!

Just now, concha said:

In fact, I have done so off and on in my life, though currently I find my time mostly taken up with a kid that has a difficult medical issue.

Apparently,  people like like Horsefly are allowed to run around making judgments and observations about any damned thing they choose, but make a glaringly obvious comment as I did above, and like manna from Heaven the race card is introduced. Shocker.

Thank you also, Horsefly!

There is no race card being played, just your hypocrisy.  

you and I have had this conversation before.  Are you currently volunteering in the INNER CITY.  Many kids need a mentor to help them navigate through tough social and economic situations.  If you're not doing it, then you are no better than the Dems you denigrate.

54 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The trend is you are an idiot.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

There is no race card being played, just your hypocrisy.  

you and I have had this conversation before.  Are you currently volunteering in the INNER CITY.  Many kids need a mentor to help them navigate through tough social and economic situations.  If you're not doing it, then you are no better than the Dems you denigrate.

Bullshit.

What you are using is a cheap, throwaway less-than-an-argument.

Again, I happen to have a kid with a condition that takes up lots of my time. Believe it. Don't. Up to you.

Your post might appear to be logical to the simple-minded. It is not.  

You can mentor all you like, but when homes have no fathers, government dependency runs rampant (and a certain party uses it to guarantee votes) and your local government and unions run shitty-ass schools, you are swimming against the tide.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Everything is more important to these ignorant assholes than the 10,000 lies trump has told in 2 years.

Fuck em'

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Bullshit.

What you are using is a cheap, throwaway less-than-an-argument.

Again, I happen to have a kid with a condition that takes up lots of my time. Believe it. Don't. Up to you.

Your post might appear to be logical to the simple-minded. It is not.  

You can mentor all you like, but when homes have no fathers, government dependency runs rampant (and a certain party uses it to guarantee votes) and your local government and unions run shitty-ass schools, you are swimming against the tide.

I get in Conch.  I believe in a small gov as I believe citizens should carry a lot of the load.and responsibility, and while some of us have our hands to the plow, many sit on the sidelines and play politics and condemn one party for not doing what they aren't doing themselves.  Which one best describes you?  

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I get in Conch.  I believe in a small gov as I believe citizens should carry a lot of the load.and responsibility, and while some of us have our hands to the plow, many sit on the sidelines and play politics and condemn one party for not doing what they aren't doing themselves.  Which one best describes you?  

I'm the guy who works his ass off, pays his (substantial) taxes, gives to charity, takes care of his family and feels it is useful to point out that a certain party has made lots of promises to certain folks, taken their votes and accomplished little to nothing other than keep the vote.

I guess to you, this is just "playing politics".  We SHOULDN'T point out the results of 50-60 years of Dem "leadership" in our inner cities?

Shut up, mentor some... but don't criticize the folks running the show.

That's just fucking brilliant.

Quite the plan.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm the guy who works his ass off, pays his (substantial) taxes, gives to charity, takes care of his family and feels it is useful to point out that a certain party has made lots of promises to certain folks, taken their votes and accomplished little to nothing other than keep the vote.

I guess to you, this is just "playing politics".  We SHOULDN'T point out the results of 50-60 years of Dem "leadership" in our inner cities?

Quite the plan.

Here's a question, does one need to hold political office to make a difference?

Where are the republican groups that are marching in peace or for solving the problems in the inner city, you know, show the way it should be done?  We have BLM, I'd love to see one that was "Republicansunitingtheway" maybe they can protest down in city hall not for political mockery, but for change.  Maybe they can march for an end to gang violence and call for a summit between leading gangs and call for a truce and the violence.  Just a thought.

15 minutes ago, concha said:

Quite the plan.

You are clearly taking care of your family spending 24/7 here defending your white nationalist agenda.

Well done, here's your cookie.

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Where are the republican groups that are marching in peace or for solving the problems in the inner city, you know, show the way it should be done?  We have BLM, I'd love to see one that was "Republicansunitingtheway" maybe they can protest down in city hall not for political mockery, but for change.  Maybe they can march for an end to gang violence and call for a summit between leading gangs and call for a truce and the violence.  Just a thought.

Can you imagine the reaction to and labeling of such a march?

Tell us, how are blacks that espouse conservative views treated in the inner city community? Well?

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Do they feel the same about 9 of the poorest States being Republican?  And it's amazing how they are now the biggest champions of Rappers around.   Where ever you see a State Ran by a Republican it is full of Trailer Parks, Meth Heads and Government dependency running rampant.  I even heard that some people in West Virginia still use Out door Toilets.  I guess the same stereotypes that was mentioned above about Inner City Blacks fit Rural Whites in Red States.  Also the Richest and best Cities are Ran by Democrats.  Austin, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, New York, Atlanta etc.

Why don't some Country Singer step up like Chance the Rapper and demand they all resign.  Chance cares Country singers don't

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Do they feel the same about 9 of the poorest States being Republican?  And it's amazing how they are now the biggest champions of Rappers around.   Where you see a State Ran by a Republican it is full of Trailer Parks, Meth Heads and Government dependency running rampant.  I even heard that some people in West Virginia still use Out door Toilets.  I guess the same stereotypes that was mentioned above about Inner City Blacks fit Rural Whites in Red States.  Also the Richest and best Cities are Ran by Democrats.  Austin, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, New York, Atlanta etc.

That's another 6 hour debate for, crying concha.

Could run into tomorrow. 

The Bluer your state is the worst off it is in this illustration.  You can thank Republican Bobby Jindal for destroying La.  They have work to do to unfuck his fuckery.  I wonder why the SEC people are not fed up with this continued failure like Chance the Rapper is in Chicago.  Should we send old Chance to all those Republican Governors.

Poorest States In America Map

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Do they feel the same about 9 of the poorest States being Republican?  And it's amazing how they are now the biggest champions of Rappers around.   Where ever you see a State Ran by a Republican it is full of Trailer Parks, Meth Heads and Government dependency running rampant.  I even heard that some people in West Virginia still use Out door Toilets.  I guess the same stereotypes that was mentioned above about Inner City Blacks fit Rural Whites in Red States.  Also the Richest and best Cities are Ran by Democrats.  Austin, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, New York, Atlanta etc.

What do you define as "best" cities?