NorCal Top 20

FolsomPrisonBlues

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

A. 4* DT Letuligasenoa went to Washington. And To'oto'o has 20+ offers to schools including Alabama, USC, Oregon, Tennessee, etc... So youre an idiot.

B. Folsom is not ranked higher than SJC. SJC is higher in every credible preseason ranking. You said IS. Im assuming you meant preseason.

C. Folsom played no one. Their best win was Helix... Lmfao. St. John's played De La Salle CA, St. John Bosco CA, St. Joseph Regional NJ, DeMatha MD twice, Good Counsel MD, Gonzaga DC ...

Theres no comparison in schedules... Folsoms a bunch of pussies to have such a great team.

I just raped your post from 5 different sides of a square.

Well done, like!

BGW

11 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

DLSs style of play lends itself well vs St. John's. St. Johns was much more athletic and explosive but St. Johns was worn down by DLS and the heat.

If I recall correctly, I think SJC was also hurt by the loss of mekhail Sherman mid game. He was really staring to dominate and then I think he got injured. Opened the door for DLS

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Tre,

Where r u!???????? I want to play!

You claim to be the guy that made DLS- Folsom happen and now you’re calling out a 19-year old kid by his real name?

you’re either a liar or a dick — anyone with that much juice ought to have enough self esteem and decorum to avoid mocking kids about where they are in depth charts 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pops said:

You claim to be the guy that made DLS- Folsom happen and now you’re calling out a 19-year old kid by his real name?

you’re either a liar or a dick — anyone with that much juice ought to have enough self esteem and decorum to avoid mocking kids about where they are in depth charts 

Interesting take. I have about 5 stalkers who claim to be posting my name (which is false lol) but I cant post a trolls name who is an adult? Cmon man. If you're gonna play, then play and dont cry. He is now suddenly missing. 

Dude has created over 10 names across multiple forums just to troll folsom, while riding the bench at a low level college. 

If you're going to play with the big boys, than you better be ready. 

My MO- if you want to talk football like adults, I am all for it. If you are going go troll me, I'm going to hit back, even worse than your original troll. Take your pick. 

20 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Was a great fucking game. Rookie who had just got called up yesterday wins it in the 13th with his first MLB hit. Awesome night brother!!

Another great game yesterday! As are legit. I’m going to be on Seattle forr my bday. Gonna see all 3 games of Mariners/Yankees.....wearing out As gear of course!

6 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

My MO- if you want to talk football like adults, I am all for it.

Since when has this MO of your ever played out?  Still waiting for you to talk football like an adult.

Oh, you can talk football if the conversation is favorable to Folsom.  Any disagreement, and the name calling and other bs starts. That is not adult behavior.   Get over yourself.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Since when has this MO of your ever played out?  Still waiting for you to talk football like an adult.

Oh, you can talk football if the conversation is favorable to Folsom.  Any disagreement, and the name calling and other bs starts. That is not adult behavior.   Get over yourself.

Hopefully he gets banned again. I lose brain cells every time he posts. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

Hopefully he gets banned again. I lose brain cells every time he posts. 

He will! He said when he was let back in he had to be on his best behavior. How long did that last? I said in that thread he would resort to his old tool self and he has. He’ll be gone again. The man has no integrity, he’s a walking, talking, lying POS. If he told me water was wet, I wouldn’t believe him. It’s only a matter of time!!

• Like 1

Look at all these clowns calling for me to get banned because they dont like what I'm saying. Classic. 

If you don't like it, dont read it. Move on. There are people on this forum cussing, throwing homophobic slurs, racist stuff, etc..... highly doubtful I get banned because DLS people dont "like" what I'm saying. The MOD is a DLS homer and hasn't said a word to me. If he has an issue with what I'm saying, I would love to chat. 

#America