NorCal Top 20

FolsomPrisonBlues

36 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Ok creeper. There are MANY Folsom posters. I don't even post on any other forums besides here. The other ones are a joke and for the short bus kids like yourself. 

You DLS homers are so paranoid its hilarious. 

Your lying block. You have multiple screen names on multiple sites.  Nobody is fooled by your nonsense.

DLS  by 38

2 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Your lying block. You have multiple screen names on multiple sites.  Nobody is fooled by your nonsense.

DLS  by 38

Oh, look they are all suddenly appearing!

I think the funnier part in all this if all of you admitting to trolling all these different forums. I didn't even know about the 90s AOL Spartanhood, spank show, until someone mentioned it lol

2 hours ago, Rippers said:

Fake news.  Even though his initial info was wrong, I believe (sorry, I sincerely doubt the game was announced over the DLS PA two weeks before any official announcement was made), you were just as surprised and scrambling for confirmation as the rest of us.  Stop trying to revise history.  Again.  

This is so true. 

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Ok creeper. There are MANY Folsom posters. I don't even post on any other forums besides here. The other ones are a joke and for the short bus kids like yourself. 

You DLS homers are so paranoid its hilarious. 

Everyone knows who you are because your tendencies are all the same. You've had 20 different names but everyone of them talks in the same elementary school style as the last. You're so easy to spot out even when you're trying to disguise yourself. I don't know if it's because your intelligence is below average or you have absolutely no life but to troll forums but you should really seek some help block. Folsom doesn't need or want you as a fan. You disgust them. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BraceFace69 said:

What date did you supposedly get tickets? They were printed on July 30th and distributed to the host school (De La Salle) on August 1st. They will go on sale August 9th. I have gotten a few PMs of who you are and confirmed you are not associated with Folsom High School in any professional manner. 

He's not associated with Folsom in any aspect. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BraceFace69 said:

What date did you supposedly get tickets? They were printed on July 30th and distributed to the host school (De La Salle) on August 1st. They will go on sale August 9th. I have gotten a few PMs of who you are and confirmed you are not associated with Folsom High School in any professional manner. 

LMFAOOOOO 

So you just joined as a troll name a few days ago and have ONLY commented about this subject, and we are all supposed to believe u? 

You are an amateur. If you did your research correctly instead of online phishing, youd know when coaches, and players families recieved tickets. Not when they were printed for the general public. 

What an idiot.

20180803_182232.jpg

2 minutes ago, BraceFace69 said:

As I said a few days ago, no coaches or admin staff had received tickets. So, unless you have magical tickets, you did not have them a few days ago. Good luck August 17th 

You have zero clue. Good try though. I'm holding them now. 

Might as well create another troll name and start over. 

Enjoy the win in 2 weeks. 

3 minutes ago, BraceFace69 said:

Lets see them. You’d have valid proof had you posted them days ago when you said you had them. You are clear cut lying. 

I'll make you a deal. Show me via screen shot by posting here these supposed PMs you got that you mentioned above, confirming who I am. 

Do that and I will post the tix.

You have ten minutes. 

27 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You have zero clue. Good try though. I'm holding them now. 

Might as well create another troll name and start over. 

Enjoy the win in 2 weeks. 

Actually. He does have a clue. We WILL enjoy the win in two weeks. 

So....Just because...or maybe ya just got me a thinking with all of your BS...I went back and looked at more film on Folsom and their opponents. You need to come to the realization that DLS is going to kick the crap out of Folsom. I’m actually modifying my prediction to an even bigger DLS win. The Folsom lines are going to get thumped....bad.

49-21....and 7-10 for Folsom may come in garbage time. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Actually. He does have a clue. We WILL enjoy the win in two weeks. 

So....Just because...or maybe ya just got me a thinking with all of your BS...I went back and looked at more film on Folsom and their opponents. You need to come to the realization that DLS is going to kick the crap out of Folsom. I’m actually modifying my prediction to an even bigger DLS win. The Folsom lines are going to get thumped....bad.

49-21....and 7-10 for Folsom may come in garbage time. 

That's kind of funny because I went back and watched TWO different DLS games from last year. Just finished the abysmal performance against Bishop Gorman. You didn't even belong on that field. And Foskey sucks!!! That dude did nothing and was looking out of place!

I am upping my prediction from 10 to 17!

Folsom #1 in NorCal!

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You’re the loser. And everyone knows it. That doesn’t bother you?

You can call me what you want. But I'm not the one hanging out on Spartanhood 1990s style AOL forums as a grown ass man, arguing with other Homer's about DLS. What a weirdo. 

The biggest loser will be you in 2 weeks when you have to go back home to FOLSOM WHERE YOU LIVE with your tail between your legs, crying like a little baby. 

Enjoy