NorCal Top 20

FolsomPrisonBlues

12 hours ago, Cal 14 said:

It wasn't that long ago that they weren't winning any games at all.

This is true.

Liberty was god awful for a long time, and ran the wing t to near incompetence.  They lost kids to the Antioch schools, Pitt and Freedom with regularity.  

The coaching staff has changed, they've stepped into running a modern offense, and are actually seeing kids transfer in.  

Now they've got to get over the hump.

@PrepGridiron @Blueliner what's up with your fellow brothers and their doubting of your team!? Read through the entire thread and it seems like DLS posters are wetting their bed behind closed doors. 

If anyone of you want to read through a 1995, AOL type forum, check out this fan boy shit. 

BTW- DLsSpartanz is @Blueliner. I wonder which one is @PrepGridiron? No way he will own up either. 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/spartanhood/messages/5046/1

20180802_092443.jpg

5 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@PrepGridiron @Blueliner what's up with your fellow brothers and their doubting of your team!? Read through the entire thread and it seems like DLS posters are wetting their bed behind closed doors. 

If anyone of you want to read through a 1995, AOL type forum, check out this fan boy shit. 

BTW- DLsSpartanz is @Blueliner. I wonder which one is @PrepGridiron? No way he will own up either. 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/spartanhood/messages/5046/1

20180802_092443.jpg

I’m an OG. Ive literally had two names in the 15+ years I’ve done this. The first was Tommy Paine and then PrepGridiron. I post PrepGridiron on every site. You can go check the record. 

As for the spartan fans, it’s par for the course. The maintenance crew can build a mountain of nail shavings after a big game; worst worry wart fans in America. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

I’m an OG. Ive literally had two names in the 15+ years I’ve done this. The first was Tommy Paine and then PrepGridiron. I post PrepGridiron on every site. You can go check the record. 

As for the spartan fans, it’s par for the course. The maintenance crew can build a mountain of nail shavings after a big game; worst worry wart fans in America. 

I am just impressed with the 90s AOL forum platform.

Impressive yet elegant. 

On 7/31/2018 at 7:36 PM, BraceFace69 said:

Just an FYI:

Folsom does not have any tickets as of yet. This includes coaching staff or school administration. The guy who is spreading false speculation of giving away tickets is falsifying information. 

Lol I just saw this. Considering this is just another troll account who joined the other day 2 weeks before this game, this is no surprise. 

BTW- people on DLS and folsom already have tickets. They have not gone on sale to the general public yet. 

Good try troll. 

8 hours ago, BraceFace69 said:

You stated this a few days ago. GA tickets went on sale Aug 1st. Prior to that, no one was issued tickets; not even administration and coaching staff. You are wrong. 

This is is just another game for De La Salle by the way. It’s Folsom’s Super Bowl. 

GA tickets? R u kidding me? We are in ca. 

And you have like 3 posts- all about Folsom DLS and tickets. Troll. 

Actually- go to the DLS site I posted above. They have all stated it's likely one of their biggest games in a long time. 

This is just another step up the later for the #1 team in norcal Folsom Bulldogs. 

Advice to you- Next time try to comment on some different things so it hides your troll better. 

27 minutes ago, BraceFace69 said:

GA - General admission/not admin, or coaching staff

DLS Website - Nowhere does it say it’s a big game

Someone mentioned to me in person that someone from Folsom organization already had tickets. I had to clarify online that this was not possible and indeed, they were lying. 

In summary:

You did not have tickets as you stated last week. Stop acting like this is the game of the year, it isn’t. You’re lying and most likely have nothing to do with the Folsom program. If I knew your actual name I could verify that statement internally with Folsom, but I don’t. 

Stop lying. You meant GA

If you are going to come on here to troll, at least be a professional troll and get the information correct. 

The DLS website doesn't say this "is a game game"? Lol. You are kidding right?

Go make another name and try a bit harder next time. What a loser. 

3 hours ago, BraceFace69 said:

You did not have tickets as you stated last week. Stop acting like this is the game of the year, it isn’t. You’re lying and most likely have nothing to do with the Folsom program. If I knew your actual name I could verify that statement internally with Folsom, but I don’t. 

The only connection he has to Folsom program is the fact that he allegedly lives there. He did not go to school there nor does he know any of the staff or have any involvement with the school. Just a resident. 

Regarding you thinking DLS only needs to worry about Joe Ngata is comical. If they double team him Badger is going to have a field day with your average db's. 

22 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

'Sir, I posted with Tommy Paine, I knew Tommy Paine, Tommy Paine was a friend of mine.  Sir, you are no Tommy Paine.'

Too dated a reference?  😃

Must admit to being a long time nail shaver myself, especially in the early season.  Celebrate or commiserate, plan on beers afterward...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

The only connection he has to Folsom program is the fact that he allegedly lives there. He did not go to school there nor does he know any of the staff or have any involvement with the school. Just a resident. 

Oh really? Who am I then? 

I am the one that called this game happening weeks in advance and everyone laughed. How would I have this info if I was just a "resident?"

You are the one that is a fan boy and doesn't live in folsom and has zero connection. come to any game and you shall find me. 

1 minute ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

'Sir, I posted with Tommy Paine, I knew Tommy Paine, Tommy Paine was a friend of mine.  Sir, you are no Tommy Paine.'

Must admit to being a long time nail shaver myself, especially in the early season.  Celebrate or commiserate, plan on beers afterward...

Folsom by 10. Enjoy your beer after the loss. 

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Oh really? Who am I then? 

I am the one that called this game happening weeks in advance and everyone laughed. How would I have this info if I was just a "resident?"

You are the one that is a fan boy and doesn't live in folsom and has zero connection. come to any game and you shall find me. 

Block/Kingera/Cashking you didn't call anything LOL. That DLS homer on the norcal boards did. 

"Come to any game and you shall find me" --- Riggghhhhtttt I'm going to look through the whole crowd for an internet troll with a shirt that reads Folsomprisonblues? 

• Haha 3

Just now, Extremely Humble said:

Block/Kingera/Cashking you didn't call anything LOL. That DLS homer on the norcal boards did. 

"Come to any game and you shall find me" --- Riggghhhhtttt I'm going to look through the whole crowd for an internet troll with a shirt that reads Folsomprisonblues? 

He should be easy to find. Just look for this guy...

internet_troll_by_brittmartin-d7xhcn1.thumb.jpg.ba87da2b25adbfb5f00abbc1545bf3fd.jpg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

That DLS troll has the info way after me. I was alluding to the game weeks before that but couldnt leak it officially. 

I have said multiple times over the years who I am and how to find me at the game. So far, not one person has taken me up on my offer. 

Theres no more room on the bandwagon for you. Stick to your Sacramento teams. 

21 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

That DLS troll has the info way after me. I was alluding to the game weeks before that but couldnt leak it officially. 

Fake news.  Even though his initial info was wrong, I believe (sorry, I sincerely doubt the game was announced over the DLS PA two weeks before any official announcement was made), you were just as surprised and scrambling for confirmation as the rest of us.  Stop trying to revise history.  Again.  

46 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Good stuff

16 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Fake news.  Even though his initial info was wrong, I believe (sorry, I sincerely doubt the game was announced over the DLS PA two weeks before any official announcement was made), you were just as surprised and scrambling for confirmation as the rest of us.  Stop trying to revise history.  Again.  

You fail to remember the key facts. Might wanna go back looking through threads. 

Enjoy your loss coming up. The forum meltdowns will he epic. 

12 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You fail to remember the key facts. Might wanna go back looking through threads. 

I remember the facts.  You were using your Kingera name on the norcal boards to get information and then you used that information to post here as if you knew something that the rest of us didn't.

Just now, Rippers said:

I remember the facts.  You were using your Kingera name on the norcal boards to get information and then you used that information to post here as if you knew something that the rest of us didn't.

Ok creeper. There are MANY Folsom posters. I don't even post on any other forums besides here. The other ones are a joke and for the short bus kids like yourself. 

You DLS homers are so paranoid its hilarious.