NorCal Top 20

FolsomPrisonBlues

53 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

You're working extra hard today Sammy aren't you? 

The concept of being humble or having humility is a term that based on it’s definition needs no qualifiers.  A truly humble person would never refer to himself as extremely humble.  That sort of nuance could only be lost on Block.

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You can call me what you want. But I'm not the one hanging out on Spartanhood 1990s style AOL forums as a grown ass man, arguing with other Homer's about DLS. What a weirdo. 

The biggest loser will be you in 2 weeks when you have to go back home to FOLSOM WHERE YOU LIVE with your tail between your legs, crying like a little baby. 

Enjoy 

Cmon. Don’t get upset. Nothing wrong with Spartanhood nor NCP. It’s been fun over the years. Unlike you, I’ve been on these forums (all of them) for years and well-respected. We’re all “grown ass men”...unlike you. Seriously. Think about it. Who’s the weirdo? Do you think your shtick is cool? Everyone thinks you’re pretty lame. That’d bother me if I was the circus clown freak everywhere I went. Not so much for you I guess. You get some weird satisfaction by doing what you do. I feel sorry for you.

We’ve gone over this. I may live in Folsom but I’ll always be green and silver. And rarely miss a home game. Whatever chance of me being converted is gone thanks to you. Folsom’s gonna lose. They’re gonna get beat bad in the trenches. Be ready.

16 minutes ago, On2whls said:

The concept of being humble or having humility is a term that based on it’s definition needs no qualifiers.  A truly humble person would never refer to himself as extremely humble.  That sort of nuance could only be lost on Block.

They’re the same as poster. His little shtick doesn’t fool anyone. The whole Folsom shtick is getting old...whoever’s behind it.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Cmon. Don’t get upset. Nothing wrong with Spartanhood nor NCP. It’s been fun over the years. Unlike you, I’ve been on these forums (all of them) for years and well-respected. We’re all “grown ass men”...unlike you. Seriously. Think about it. Who’s the weirdo? Do you think your shtick is cool? Everyone thinks you’re pretty lame. That’d bother me if I was the circus clown freak everywhere I went. Not so much for you I guess. You get some weird satisfaction by doing what you do. I feel sorry for you.

We’ve gone over this. I may live in Folsom but I’ll always be green and silver. And rarely miss a home game. Whatever chance of me being converted is gone thanks to you. Folsom’s gonna lose. They’re gonna get beat bad in the trenches. Be ready.

From what I saw on the two DLS game tapes from last year, your green machine is in major trouble in two weeks. 

Your done. Folsom by 17. 

17 minutes ago, On2whls said:

..............................................................................................................................................

That’s the whole reason I chose that name, sport. It’s ironic. Blockhead stole my original name due to his lack of creativity so I had to get a new one. 

If you think I’m block you haven’t been paying attention. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

This year is Folsoms best shot. 

Folsom by 17. 

A 7-5 Sacramento HS squad with literally 35 players led Folsom ‘til the end of the 3rd. That Sac team had a really good defense. DLS’s defense will be that defense on steroids. Folsom had 7 points at half. Ended up with 28. If Sac had an offense and more than 6 players, Folsom woulda went down. Lol! Too funny.

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

A 7-5 Sacramento HS squad with literally 35 players led Folsom ‘til the end of the 3rd. That Sac team had a really good defense. DLS’s defense will be that defense on steroids. Folsom had 7 points at half. Ended up with 28. If Sac had an offense and more than 6 players, Folsom woulda went down. Lol! Too funny.

LMFAO!

One game in an undefeated season with all juniors. All returning this year. 

You are done. 

Folsom by 17. 

Too many athletes. This is our time. Out with the old. In with the new. Winning!

8 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Lol Sheldon and River City?

If you knew your shit you would know our SOSs are nearly identical. 

Enjoy the 17 point loss and your waste 40 bucks. 

Lol. Sorry. I meant Antelope, Rockilin, DO, GB, , and Whitney. All garbage. 

Try to a.) not get completely embarrassed by DLS and Chaminade

b) try to not lose to Jesuit and...well...Jesuit. Oh and Grant

no River City this year? Damn. 

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAO!

One game in an undefeated season with all juniors. All returning this year. 

You are done. 

Folsom by 17. 

Too many athletes. This is our time. Out with the old. In with the new. Winning!

They had 35 players! 35!!!...and almost won. 

And ya know what? DLS was all sophomores and juniors last year too. Man, I can’t wait. The sad thing is you’ll bolt rather than face the music. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

Lol. Sorry. I meant Antelope, Rockilin, DO, GB, , and Whitney. All garbage. 

Try to a.) not get completely embarrassed by DLS and Chaminade

b) try to not lose to Jesuit and...well...Jesuit. Oh and Grant

no River City this year? Damn. 

The SFL is the number #2 league in Norcal. The EBAL is trash and you should be ashamed for joining that JV league. You have QB that wouldn't even start on our JV total. Fosky sucks!

The new king of NorCal takes the reigns in 2 weeks. Enjoy the loss. 

#1 in NorCal. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

They had 35 players! 35!!!...and almost won. 

And ya know what? DLS was all sophomores and juniors last year too. Man, I can’t wait. The sad thing is you’ll bolt rather than face the music. 

We have one common opponent and we put more points on them than you did.

You joined the trash EBAL!!! LmFAO

Folsom by 17 over the 1960s veer with a QB who couldn't start on out freshman team!

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The SFL is the number #2 league in Norcal. The EBAL is trash and you should be ashamed for joining that JV league. You have QB that wouldn't even start on our JV total. Fosky sucks!

The new king of NorCal takes the reigns in 2 weeks. Enjoy the loss. 

#1 in NorCal. 

Nobody t cares about the EBAL. It’s a formality. Ncs says they have to play somewhere. Let’s see Folsom go out schedule 5 tough non league games. Is Antelope a non league game?🤣

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

We have one common opponent and we put more points on them than you did.

You joined the trash EBAL!!! LmFAO

Folsom by 17 over the 1960s veer with a QB who couldn't start on out freshman team!

DLS called off the dogs against Central (who’s a decent team for the record). And they did it without their #1 offensive and #1 defensive player.

Folsom, whenever they play a good team, struggles to win at the end: Sac, Jesuit, Central, Helix. Too funny.