NorCal Top 20

FolsomPrisonBlues

52 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Fake news!

Folsom by 10!

And if you were actually a somebody, you wouldn't need to drive from your home in folsom all the way to DLS just to get the free tickets I already have! Winning!

This is just dumb. Cmon dude. You’re better than this. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

How is it dumb? Free tickets are dumb? Should have asked me, I could have saved you a long drive. 

If you read my post, you’d know that I’m here already. I don’t need free HSFB tix. I’d rather support the program. Just likei know you’ll pay full price next year.

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

If you read my post, you’d know that I’m here already. I don’t need free HSFB tix. I’d rather support the program. Just likei know you’ll pay full price next year.

I never pay. We have enough community support (as you well know being a resident) and don't rely on public hand outs.

Folsom by 10!

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I never pay. We have enough community support (as you well know being a resident) and don't rely on public hand outs.

Folsom by 10!

Yes. The ‘Dogs are well-supported. I would say that they’re the most community supported team in NorCal. They’ve definitely got a good thing going. But it’s Not about handouts. Just support the program. One way or another, your ticket is paid for.  ....and congrats to Nagata. He should fit right in there. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Yes. The ‘Dogs are well-supported. I would say that they’re the most community supported team in NorCal. They’ve definitely got a good thing going. But it’s Not about handouts. Just support the program. One way or another, your ticket is paid for.  ....and congrats to Nagata. He should fit right in there. 

To Clemson?

Yes. Enjoy watching him on national TV every Sunday. Straight outta Folsom!

40 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

To Clemson?

Yes. Enjoy watching him on national TV every Sunday. Straight outta Folsom!

Clemson is one o the top 5 programs in the country. Good fit for all parties. And barring health issues or a complete meltdown of some sort, he’s definitely gotta high probability of playing Sundays as well.

19 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Been here ALL 4 years brother. You know that.

Born and bred blue. Nobody attended DLS prior to HS. Import em!

Are you saying nobody was at DLS high school before they were old enough to go to high school?  Wow.  Pretty astute of you.  What other nuggets of wisdom you got?  

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Cashisking18 

He also lowered his projection to Folsom by 7....guess that was his attempt at "disguise".

I just assume every new Folsom poster is Block.Remember when he claimed to be a Del Oro parent but couldn’t help himself from humping Folsom 😂 something is wrong with that guy 🤪

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

I just assume every new Folsom poster is Block.Remember when he claimed to be a Del Oro parent but couldn’t help himself from humping Folsom 😂 something is wrong with that guy 🤪

By creating more moderate identities that acknowledge Folsom as a slight underdog, he then gets to claim he was right all along, no matter the outcome of the game with DLS.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, On2whls said:

By creating more moderate identities that acknowledge Folsom as a slight underdog, he then gets to claim he was right all along, no matter the outcome of the game with DLS.

Don’t mind the new poster named “EddieAreToo” so keeps saying that MD will lose to Gorman, IMG and Bosco.

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

I want the record to show that I am not Block. I don't think he has any real connection to Folsom football other than happening to live in the city of Folsom. He does not represent the Folsom program, just drags it's name through the dirt with average trolling. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I want the record to show that I am not Block. I don't think he has any real connection to Folsom football other than happening to live in the city of Folsom. He does not represent the Folsom program, just drags it's name through the dirt with average trolling. 

Well you been around before block showed up and have a completely different posting style .....but still🤨😂