NorCal Top 20

FolsomPrisonBlues

4 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Where ever you're going to get your statistics, stop going there! ;)

DLS is 33-1 against Pitt. 14-1 in playoff games.

The reason you always hear about Pitt is because (1) they are the last non-Fresno area NorCal team to have beaten DLS and (2) they are usually among the most talent rich schools in the greater Bay area from year to year.

Right or wrong, that's why you hear about them.

11-0 in the Maxpreps era (since 2004).....

10 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Nor Cal looks stacked.  I'd love to see an ECHS05 combined Top 20 between Ga and NorCal 

Lemme help with first half 

1. DLS

2. folsom

3. Grayson

4. Pittsburg

5. Marietta

6. CQ

7.  Liberty 

8.  Rome

9.  Buford

10 St Francis 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pops said:

Lemme help with first half 

1. DLS

2. folsom

3. Grayson

4. Pittsburg

5. Marietta

6. CQ

7.  Liberty 

8.  Rome

9.  Buford

10 St Francis 

Lol

That wouldnt be it.

Sit down and think about this and it should flip on a switch to your homerism... You have some random Liberty team no ones ever heard of over Rome, Buford, Archer, McEachern, Walton, etc... Archer... A team a few publications already have in their top 25.

Im sure everyone could see it now... Archer vs Liberty of Brentwood CA .... Liberty is favored but Archer .. Etc, etc ...... Lmfao ... It sounds even more ridiculous like this. Archer at 12-1 last year having beaten Grayson, also in atleast 2-3 2018 preseason Top 25s... Ranked below some team named Liberty, by Pops... Thats good stuff Pops ... Replace Archer with a multitude of teams, like the 5 I named above, and probably 25-30 more... And GA would still be favored.

Theres 2 NorCal teams in a combined Top 10 ... I had 14 GA, 6 NorCal in my 20 ... 

54 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Lol

That wouldnt be it.

Sit down and think about this and it should flip on a switch to your homerism... You have some random Liberty team no ones ever heard of over Rome, Buford, Archer, McEachern, Walton, etc... Archer... A team a few publications already have in their top 25.

Im sure everyone could see it now... Archer vs Liberty of Brentwood CA .... Liberty is favored but Archer .. Etc, etc ...... Lmfao ... It sounds even more ridiculous like this. Archer at 12-1 last year having beaten Grayson, also in atleast 2-3 2018 preseason Top 25s... Ranked below some team named Liberty, by Pops... Thats good stuff Pops ... Replace Archer with a multitude of teams, like the 5 I named above, and probably 25-30 more... And GA would still be favored.

Theres 2 NorCal teams in a combined Top 10 ... I had 14 GA, 6 NorCal in my 20 ... 

Lol this from the guy who just proclaimed "ratings mean nothing!"

Then proceeds to fo ballistic over Ga being slighted in someone's opinion rankings. 

Classic. 

21 hours ago, GloryDays said:

There are so many high schools in East County now.  20 years ago it was Liberty, Antioch and Pitt (Deer Valley opened in '97?).  They added another two in Heritage and Freedom, totally watering down the talent pool.  

Liberty will be good, Butterfield is a legacy kid.  Dad played at Stanford.  They've gotten a small handful of transfers, a new more aggressive head coach, and held their own as a young team last year.

Well look who decided to come back to the playground.

you missed some of my best work this off season

NCP? Yes, I’m disputing this. I copied and pasted NCP’s rankings. DLS #1 and. Folsom #2.This is the true NorCal ranking system if we’re strictly talking NorCal...as you are. Are YOU disputing that NCP doesn’t have DLS at #1? You are lying to “promote your agenda”. Not a good look.

edit: please copy some evidence from NCP that shows Folsom #1.  

Thanks.

36 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

NCP? Yes, I’m disputing this. I copied and pasted NCP’s rankings. DLS #1 and. Folsom #2.This is the true NorCal ranking system if we’re strictly talking NorCal...as you are. Are YOU disputing that NCP doesn’t have DLS at #1? You are lying to “promote your agenda”. Not a good look.

edit: please copy some evidence from NCP that shows Folsom #1.  

Thanks.

It is in the paid subscribed section. I know you can't afford that, so I copied word for word for you.

Folsom

Pitt

DLS

14 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

It is in the paid subscribed section. I know you can't afford that, so I copied word for word for you.

Folsom

Pitt

DLS

Lol. I can barely afford it, but I do have the subscription. What I copied and pasted came from the subscription only privilege.I get it that you’re going to go down with this ship. I appreciate your zest for your team, but fabricating stuff isnt cool. 

Tix go on sale tomorrow, better be down there early. I’ll be there foe work. Perfect timing. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Lol. I can barely afford it, but I do have the subscription. What I copied and pasted came from the subscription only privilege.I get it that you’re going to go down with this ship. I appreciate your zest for your team, but fabricating stuff isnt cool. 

Tix go on sale tomorrow, better be down there early. I’ll be there foe work. Perfect timing. 

Folsom by 10 over the #3 team in NorCal.