NorCal Top 20

FolsomPrisonBlues

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Dude if you can hook up free tix count me in for 2.  If not I will ask Blue to hook me up.

So judging by the lack of response, I take that as a no.  Its all good.  Anybody in the Concord area that can really get tix let me know.  Would like to get a couple.  Since school has not started neither of my nephews that play on the team can get any.  But hoping by the time they start that they will have access to student tix.  I don't mind being a creeper rab and sitting in the student section with bae for 1 game.  Unlike rab who tends to stare longer than he should at the cheerleaders in between taking sips from his flask. 

50 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So judging by the lack of response, I take that as a no.  Its all good.  Anybody in the Concord area that can really get tix let me know.  Would like to get a couple.  Since school has not started neither of my nephews that play on the team can get any.  But hoping by the time they start that they will have access to student tix.  I don't mind being a creeper rab and sitting in the student section with bae for 1 game.  Unlike rab who tends to stare longer than he should at the cheerleaders in between taking sips from his flask. 

Sorry for the late response. I only got 4 and gave away the other two yesterday. I wish I would have known!

23 minutes ago, BraceFace69 said:

Just an FYI:

Folsom does not have any tickets as of yet. This includes coaching staff or school administration. The guy who is spreading false speculation of giving away tickets is falsifying information. 

This is no surprise the guy is such a loser

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Just show up for the game against Chaminade when we come down there and own them in your backyard. 

Will be enjoying some Texas HS football on that date,however I will be taking in the Chaminade vs Narbonne scrimmage on the 9th.Will give my observations after 

16 hours ago, BraceFace69 said:

Just an FYI:

Folsom does not have any tickets as of yet. This includes coaching staff or school administration. The guy who is spreading false speculation of giving away tickets is falsifying information. 

Not a surprise at all, the guy IS A BOLD FACE LIAR. He’s used multiple screen names on here and NCP, he gets kicked off for being a tool and just comes back with another screen name. He’s claimed to be a Rocklin parent when he came back on NCP as Kingera, then his old posting habit came out and he exposed himself. He posted a pic of a house on here he claimed was his then it was found out it was a Google pic of a model home being sold in a sub divsion. He got booted from here, was allowed to come back and has once again, alienated himself with his same old BS. The guy is a TOOL!!!

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 11:22 PM, GloryDays said:

There are so many high schools in East County now.  20 years ago it was Liberty, Antioch and Pitt (Deer Valley opened in '97?).  They added another two in Heritage and Freedom, totally watering down the talent pool.  

Liberty will be good, Butterfield is a legacy kid.  Dad played at Stanford.  They've gotten a small handful of transfers, a new more aggressive head coach, and held their own as a young team last year.

It wasn't that long ago that they weren't winning any games at all.

54 minutes ago, BraceFace69 said:

Not sure how De La Salle is not at the top of this ranking. Use simple Math

De La Salle was a bit below SJB due to their common opponent. 

Folsom beat a Helix team that lost to a really bad team. 

1. DLS

2. Folsom

45-21

DLS over Folsom

Terry will not allow Folsom’s main weapon to hurt them too bad. 

Interesting that you didn't use DLS and Folsom's common opponent. 

Folsom 54 - 35 Central

DLS 49 - 30 Central

That would seem to make a much better example than what you used. 

As far as main weapon, I assume you're talking about Joe Ngata. You seem to underestimate how many weapons Folsom has. Joe's younger brother is just as dangerous as him. Elijah Badger is going to be one of the top WR's from Norcal next season. Folsom QB is one of the most underrated players in the country. I'm not saying DLS isn't the favorite but you underestimate Folsom like a lot of the DLS fans. 

I like your username btw

3 hours ago, BraceFace69 said:

Not sure how De La Salle is not at the top of this ranking. Use simple Math

De La Salle was a bit below SJB due to their common opponent. 

Folsom beat a Helix team that lost to a really bad team. 

1. DLS

2. Folsom

45-21

DLS over Folsom

Terry will not allow Folsom’s main weapon to hurt them too bad. 

Main weapon!? Which one!? Theres a whole group of em!

Folsom by 10!