Urban Meyer covers and lies for wife beater coach.

HooverOutlaw

16 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He lied...how can you be a leader a men talking about higher standards and such when you dont even hold yourself to higher standards. He lied about Aaron Hernandez and he lied again. He even lied about his own health in order to leave florida. Meyer cares about one person and that is himself

Lied about Aaron Hernandez? How can you predict someone is going to become a murderer ? 

Not saying urban not selfish many exceptional people in their chosen field are but pinning Hernandez on him ...? 

Lot of coaches give these athletes second/third/fourth chances..... they all do it..... even saban. Saban started that all American lineman cam Robinson against usc when found with stolen firearm (charges dropped I think but c’mon) ... let’s keep it real. 

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Not saying urban not selfish many exceptional people in their chosen field are but pinning Hernandez on him ...? 

Lot of coaches give these athletes second/third/fourth chances..... they all do it..... even saban. Saban started that all American lineman cam Robinson against usc when found with stolen firearm (charges dropped I think but c’mon) ... let’s keep it real. 

Buying a gun 2nd hand and not know it was stolen is not in the level covering up a pregnant women getting beat up.

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Buying a gun 2nd hand and not know it was stolen is not in the level covering up a pregnant women getting beat up.

Maybe/maybe not .... sorry but one of your players (who happens to be a fucking all American) buying a piece isn’t a great look either. 

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

When you become a coach at the Ohio State and Alabama's of the world you give up your private life.

Urban forms relationships with his players and coaches ... just like saban does. 

It’s difficult situations when shit like this goes down. No different than friends or parents looking the other way when things don’t go right with other friends or their children. 

You don’t have a buddy that’s ever been in a volatile relationship with a woman? I certainly do/have in my past. People make mistakes but I’m  not judge/jury/and executioner and I’m sure not going to be the one to throw them under the bus when other people ask .... 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Urban forms relationships with his players and coaches ... just like saban does. 

It’s difficult situations when shit like this goes down. No different than friends or parents looking the other way when things don’t go right with other friends or their children. 

You don’t have a buddy that’s ever been in a volatile relationship with a woman? I certainly do/have in my past. People make mistakes but I’m  not judge/jury/and executioner and I’m sure not going to be the one to throw them under the bus when other people ask .... 

I know you directed the question at Hoover but yes I know people. My ex was in a very violent domestic violence situation in her marriage. Thank God she got out of it and is in a better spot today. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

@Mjd33you can have relationships with coaches and players but you cant be that loyal that you let them take you down with them. You have to be a boss and cut them fire them etc. You cant become that friendly. Dont forget college football is a business 

Don’t worry you will get what you want .... mob justice. He will probably be gone. 

Like Michael savage says .... if you’re successful, caucasian, heterosexual, traditional marriage w children, and Catholic  than everyday you walk out your front door until you get home you better walk on eggshells in today’s climate. 

Years ago this would of been a non story/nothing burger. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Don’t worry you will get what you want .... mob justice. He will probably be gone. 

Like Michael savage says .... if you’re successful, caucasian, heterosexual, traditional marriage w children, and Catholic  than everyday you walk out your front door until you get home you better walk on eggshells in today’s climate. 

I am caucasian so this has nothing to do with race. This has everything about the climate in which we live. Agree or disagree and I agree that its getting out of hand but at the same time the university has to protect themselves and anything that involves females will get you canned. The university has to sell itself for students and such and they will not have a scandal were females can turn around and say they dont feel safe on campus or what else is the school hiding. And I'm a huge Michael savage supporter. I have a bunch of his books. 

10 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

This idiot kept on staff a coach who he knew was a domestic abuser.  That is wrong.  Period.  As is your take

• Thanks 1

Just now, NYHSFAN33 said:

This idiot kept on staff a coach who he knew was a domestic abuser.  That is wrong.  Period.  As is your take

If we went through every coaching roster on all the division 1A teams you don’t think tons more shit like this wouldn’t  pop up that head coaches knew about .... 

Stick your head Back in the sand. 

Esp w former players on the staff!? 

I specifically said domestic violence should be not tolerated at all.... but don’t think coaching rosters in big time football is made up of all choir boys ... please don’t be that naive. 

12 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Dude lied to his bosses about a HUGE HR/PR issue...

Texas my pick up Garrett Wilson 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

If we went through every coaching roster on all the division 1A teams you don’t think tons more shit like this wouldn’t  pop up that head coaches knew about .... 

I specifically said domestic violence should be not tolerated at all.... but don’t think coaching rosters in big time football is made up of all choir boys ... please don’t be that naive. 

Your right they are not...and as you can see coaches as going bye bye. Meyer possibly......coach at Baylor.... I'm sure we can name more

Just now, Mjd33 said:

You are changing the subject.  If every D-1 staff had the same incident it still doesn’t make it right.  He fucked up.  Period.  

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Your right they are not...and as you can see coaches as going bye bye. Meyer possibly......coach at Baylor.... I'm sure we can name more

I can go find dozens and dozens of asst coaches on coaching staffs that did some bad shit everyone can read on the internet. 

Tons. Of. Them.