Urban Meyer covers and lies for wife beater coach.

HooverOutlaw

12 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

OSU has the best recruiting class in 2020 Meyer is not going anywhere 

and the dude was never convicted of a crime

Tressel wasnt either and they showed him the door. Meyer has to go. He put osu in a very negative light and the university is bigger than him 

53 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Tressel wasnt either and they showed him the door. Meyer has to go. He put osu in a very negative light and the university is bigger than him 

Bro just because Alabama is gonna lose to OSU doesn’t mean You can go and fire the coach over some bullshit

Fuck Coach Rush Head butted a Minor  and fucked another chick when he was married but shit the Guy is looked upon as an apostle

45 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro just because Alabama is gonna lose to OSU doesn’t mean You can go and fire the coach over some bullshit

Fuck Coach Rush Head butted a Minor  and fucked another chick when he was married but shit the Guy is looked upon as an apostle

You keep wishing alabama will lose to osu and that is if they even play. The big ten struggles to get in and when they do they get shutout. They had that 1 win over alabama. Let's not get crazy

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Probably should, but you can't compare they wanted a reason to get Tressel out, with Urban it's a different story.    

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

I hope he’s not done.... 

Its not official and it's simply my opinion but I believe hes done. This close to football season with the investigation ongoing you have to believe he is gonna be let go and I believe greg schiano will take over. Wonder how many recruits will be lost. Oh well he made his own bed and hell lie it in. 

In the world in which we live there will be no tolerance of covering up this act esp when you are selling the school to young men and Women. Girls need to feel safe and if meyer is willing to cover this up what else will the school cover up 

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Its not official and it's simply my opinion but I believe hes done. This close to football season with the investigation ongoing you have to believe he is gonna be let go and I believe greg schiano will take over. Wonder how many recruits will be lost. Oh well he made his own bed and hell lie it in. 

In the world in which we live there will be no tolerance of covering up this act esp when you are selling the school to young men and Women. Girls need to feel safe and if meyer is willing to cover this up what else will the school cover up 

I have mixed feelings on this. 

Domestic violence is unacceptable but we all have our own free will.

But in today’s climate and mob mentality he probably is done for not being 100% truthful. 

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I have mixed feelings on this. 

Domestic violence is unacceptable but we all have our own free will.

But in today’s climate and mob mentality he probably is done for not being 100% truthful. 

He lied...how can you be a leader a men talking about higher standards and such when you dont even hold yourself to higher standards. He lied about Aaron Hernandez and he lied again. He even lied about his own health in order to leave florida. Meyer cares about one person and that is himself

• Like 1