Urban Meyer covers and lies for wife beater coach.

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

You need to live in reality and not hypotheticals.  

1.  Head Coach of Ohio State football is not a normal corporate environment.  There are University and title IX reporting requirements for situations like this.

2.  Head Coach of Ohio State football is a high profile position that is extensively covered by local and national media.  Having any allegations of this nature being uncovered by a third party reporter rather than it being transparent and the University having control of the narrative internally is a huge mistake.  It is a colossal failure on Meyer’s part.  This is not debatable.

3.  Due to this colossal failure, it is a PR nightmare for the University.  Public perception is a big deal for OSU.  It effects the bottom line.  It’s all about $$.  If he wasn’t such a successful coach he would be gone already.

4.  This was not a 1 time incident.  There were years of abuse and harrassment according to the reports I have read.  If Meyer and the abuser were “close” as you say, and his wife knew this according to irrefutable text messages, then don’t tell me  Meyer wasn’t aware.  He is complicit and morally bankrupt.

Thats all I have to say on this.

Thanks for NOT answering my question 

3 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Thanks for NOT answering my question 

Your question is easily answered by anyone with 1/2 a brain.  The answer is, if you work at a University and your hypothetical situation happens, you meet with your Athletic Director, Title IX coordinator, and University President and tell them what you know.  That way your ass is in the clear and the University is controlling the narrative.  Easy for everyone but you and apparently Urban Meyer to understand 

20 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

As the OP and biggest hater of everything North you are truly a fool dude

the world is changing and those equally hating the north and south are next to fall😆

List SEC coaches  who covered up child rape and beating up pregnant women. Only in the Big 10 you jackass.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Your question is easily answered by anyone with 1/2 a brain.  The answer is, if you work at a University and your hypothetical situation happens, you meet with your Athletic Director, Title IX coordinator, and University President and tell them what you know.  That way your ass is in the clear and the University is controlling the narrative.  Easy for everyone but you and apparently Urban Meyer to understand 

Dude I asked you a question 

i am not taking sides but you are

and attacking me with your above post Is sad and hateful but we see 

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

No LeBron Urban to be fired. 

Maybe the browns can go 1-15 this year.

I've long believed CUM would take a crack at the NFL. Scratch the itch. Now may be that time. He might be the man to turn it in around Cleveland. As far as the NCAA? He's damaged goods. The rumours still trickling out of Gainesville will be amplified. 

3 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

I've long believed CUM would take a crack at the NFL. Scratch the itch. Now may be that time. He might be the man to turn it in around Cleveland. As far as the NCAA? He's damaged goods. The rumours still trickling out of Gainesville will be amplified. 

He can take the Pete Carroll route and run to the nfl. I think his days in college football are over. 

9 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

As the OP and biggest hater of everything North you are truly a fool dude

the world is changing and those equally hating the north and south are next to fall😆

Perhaps you should change this to say hater of all things not Alabama, Colquitt, and Rush Propst.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro just because Alabama is gonna lose to OSU doesn’t mean You can go and fire the coach over some bullshit

Fuck Coach Rush Head butted a Minor  and fucked another chick when he was married but shit the Guy is looked upon as an apostle

Not by everyone and not even everyone in Coquitt Co.

10 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

How are you so sure  urban knows every single detail that happened Mr. All Knowing just curious? 

How many times did the DV happen? 

Was he drunk when it happened? 

Did he take classes after for anger management or alcohol issues? 

Did he give up alcohol after ? 

Did his ex choose to take him back after the incident (s) ? 

How bad was the domestic violence ? 

Stitches/hospitalization ? 

Can you answer all the above please I’m curious? I would like to know. 

You watch last chance U? The qb from season 2 de Andre Johnson from FSU punched a girl in the face at a bar. He’s now the starting qb at FAU. 

Dalvin Cook accused of punching girl at FSU ..... after due process he was found not guilty. 

Do we not get second chances in our society? And or believe in the judicial system anymore ? 

Are you so perfect you regret nothing in your life? 

Ah yes, you're the one who maintains that "real men" treat women like sex objects. Plenty would suggest that, with your beliefs, you are far from a "real man." Be accountable for your actions rather than using the approach that "a lot of others have done it too."

10 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

1.  Head Coach of Ohio State football is not a normal corporate environment.  There are University and title IX reporting requirements for situations like this.

Not just the head football coach, but all OSU employees are obligated to follow the Title IX reporting requirements. Which is why his wife, an OSU employee, is in jeopardy as well.

• Like 1

The guy who recruited Aaron Hernandez, $cam Newton, Cardale "I don't play skool" Jones, and Racist Riley Cooper (not to mention 30+ player arrests from '05 to '10 at FL) and kept them around through multiple sketchy incidents in college may not be a moral person? Color me shocked.

3 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Ah yes, you're the one who maintains that "real men" treat women like sex objects. Plenty would suggest that, with your beliefs, you are far from a "real man.

Oh yes you inferred this because I explained what Trump ACTUALLY said not what the media reported ..... 

Maybe one day I can be a “real” man like you Max. Please teach me the ways! 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Oh yes you inferred this because I explained what Trump ACTUALLY said not what the media reported ..... 

Maybe one day I can be a “real” man like you Max. Please teach me the ways! 

Max is right. You lost your credibility a long time ago with your radical political antics. 

Just do everyone a favor- make like a tree and leaf!

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

It's also pretty telling that greg schiano must have something in his background that he wasnt named interim HC. Not a good look. I just heard that urban wife might be fired from osu as well

The mob stopped Tennessee from hiring Schiano as HC saying he knew about  Sandusky’s treatment of children while an asst. at penn state way back when .... 

Pretty sure it was never proven Greg knew but Tennesee didn’t hire him .... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Max is right. You lost your credibility a long time ago with your radical political antics. 

Just do everyone a favor- make like a tree and leaf!

Where you in jail for a few weeks? What happened? You disappeared.... 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

The mob stopped Tennessee from hiring Schiano as HC saying he knew about  Sandusky’s treatment of children while an asst. at penn state way back when .... 

Pretty sure it was never proven Greg knew but Tennesee didn’t hire him .... 

And it doesn't look like hell get the nod at OSU. One report I saw has that they will be looking to hire a coach from Iowa state. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

And it doesn't look like hell get the nod at OSU. One report I saw has that they will be looking to hire a coach from Iowa state. 

Too late to hire the Iowa state guy .... the season starts in few weeks have to hire in house if and when urban gone..