Maryland/DC Thread

Sammyswordsman

13 hours ago, MA Fan said:

This is amazing.

Transfer Champeens of the World!

They got so stacked that they got awarded the league championship without ever playing a game.

And all the private school, transfer and hsfb recruiting nerds go...

source.gif.ffe057578cb346e2c870767eb7e9d165.gif

The destruction of HSFB is almost complete. ☠️

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Who is the target of this shade?

No Jv or Frosh program, only 37 kids playing football, a coach who calls kids he doesn’t even know “mentally soft”, and claims to take on anyone(minus us I assume) and yes I asked many times ...What the heck is going on over there?Although I guess I shouldn’t be surprised 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MA Fan said:

No Jv or Frosh program, only 37 kids playing football, a coach who calls kids he doesn’t even know “mentally soft”, and claims to take on anyone(minus us I assume) and yes I asked many times ...What the heck is going on over there?Although I guess I shouldn’t be surprised 

Coach doesn’t pull punches that’s for sure. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MA Fan said:

That’s an interesting shot. I can’t think of any MIAA/WCAC team that fits. Does Imhotep have a JV team? Maybe Wise? 

On 8/14/2018 at 7:31 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

This is amazing.

Transfer Champeens of the World!

They got so stacked that they got awarded the league championship without ever playing a game.

And all the private school, transfer and hsfb recruiting nerds go...

source.gif.ffe057578cb346e2c870767eb7e9d165.gif

The destruction of HSFB is almost complete. ☠️

WhawhaWhatttt? MAryland DC football has never been more exciting.. I applaud this.... lmao 🤣 people upset cause a kid wants to take advantage of the best way to get a free college education by transferring to a powerhouse 

Bravo 👏 SFA Bravo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldballcoach said:

This guy is unprofessional and just a mouth piece for the HFC at SFA. I don’t know who they are talking about but as a fellow coach in the state he is a small person.

People don’t understand that side of the story on the national boards. They only see how the media portrays the situation. I get it, but just giving you a heads up...

On 8/7/2018 at 10:16 PM, DMV said:

GC played Northwest last year ....Result  2nd team starts the 2nd half .....Running clock and plays them again this year ... Wise barely beats Calvert Hall DM, SJC GZ and GC would beat Wise by 60 

DeMatha barley beats McDonogh by 3 but Calvert hall beats McDonogh 35 - 21 its looks like wise played a better team to me why no one has mentioned this is crazy to me but carry on with your wise comments yall will get the game yall want  jalil Farooq jr or sr year I promise you that 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NicholasMalibu said:

People don’t understand that side of the story on the national boards. They only see how the media portrays the situation. I get it, but just giving you a heads up...

I hear you. I am a public school coach with buddies in private schools. It is frustrating as a coach to have to deal with this group and hear the misinformation.

21 minutes ago, Puma5 said:

DeMatha barley beats McDonogh by 3 but Calvert hall beats McDonogh 35 - 21 its looks like wise played a better team to me why no one has mentioned this is crazy to me but carry on with your wise comments yall will get the game yall want  jalil Farooq jr or sr year I promise you that 

I don’t mean to slight Wise at all. You guys would beat my team by 50 but Wise did great against Calvert Hall I was happy as a public guy but if they were in that league they would be middle of the pack at best. Not a slight just reality in my opinion 

23 minutes ago, Puma5 said:

Wise needs to schedule and beat a top private before they can enter the conversation. The daisy chain hypothetical stuff is a waste of time. This is just the reality of the situation. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Puma5 said:

Finally some puma love in here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Oldballcoach said:

I hear you. I am a public school coach with buddies in private schools. It is frustrating as a coach to have to deal with this group and hear the misinformation.

I’m not naive enough think there aren’t two sides to every story. Like @NicholasMalibu said though we only have what we have to go on

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I’m not naive enough think there aren’t two sides to every story. Like @NicholasMalibu said though we only have what we have to go on

There are details that ESPN, The Baltimore Sun, etc... won’t release. There was an email released on the Baltimore Sun forum from an inner city Baltimore HC describing the other side of the coin. The result was the Baltimore Sun forum being shut down. It didn’t play to the race element($$$$$) of the story being reported. It’s not my place to say who is right and who is wrong. I think the forfeiting MIAA teams made an extremely soft and immature decision. I also know that the SFA guys are only victims of the decisions that they made. They are good guys that really want to help as many kids as possible, but let’s be honest, they are trust funder’s who get what they want, whenever they want it. They didn’t operate the program very strategically. They tried to bulldoze to the top. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

There are details that ESPN, The Baltimore Sun, etc... won’t release. There was an email released on the Baltimore Sun forum from an inner city Baltimore HC describing the other side of the coin. The result was the Baltimore Sun forum being shut down. It didn’t play to the race element($$$$$) of the story being reported. It’s not my place to say who is right and who is wrong. I think the forfeiting MIAA teams made an extremely soft and immature decision. I also know that the SFA guys are only victims of the decisions that they made. They are good guys that really want to help as many kids as possible, but let’s be honest, they are trust funder’s who get what they want, whenever they want it. They didn’t operate the program very strategically. They tried to bulldoze to the top. 

That would be like the BNU team forfeiting to Don Bosco Prep in their heyday,,,, lmao what kind of life lessons you teaching ur kids to run away when faced with a difficult task 

1 hour ago, Dmv_elite said:

Wise is working there way there. I think last year would have been perfect for wise to play dematha.

Yea you right cause DeMatha barley beat a McDonogh team who Calvert hall smashed and wise had the number one player in the state Aj lytton 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

That would be like the BNU team forfeiting to Don Bosco Prep in their heyday,,,, lmao what kind of life lessons you teaching ur kids to run away when faced with a difficult task 

That’s exactly comparable. They should of buckled their chinstraps and dealt with it after the season. The WCAC had a very similar problem, but dealt with it two offseasons ago behind closed doors. The less competitive schools had a valid argument, so DeMatha, SJC, Gonzaga, and GC split off into their own division for football only and lifted most of the silly rules. It was handled cordially and everything worked out. The MIAA vs SFA not so much...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oldballcoach said:

I don’t mean to slight Wise at all. You guys would beat my team by 50 but Wise did great against Calvert Hall I was happy as a public guy but if they were in that league they would be middle of the pack at best. Not a slight just reality in my opinion 

If you was at that game then you know realistically the score should've been 28-13 but playing against a team who gets to have spring ball and also plays a game a week before your first game and recruits and they haven't lost to a public school in 10 plus years and you beat them is phenomenal to me

7 minutes ago, Puma5 said:

Yea you right cause DeMatha barley beat a McDonogh team who Calvert hall smashed and wise had the number one player in the state Aj lytton 

Wise has zero nationally relevant wins in program history. There’s one way to fix that and it doesn’t have anything to do with riding the coattails of Calvert Hall...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Wise has zero nationally relevant wins in program history. There’s one way to fix that and it doesn’t have anything to do with riding the coattails of Calvert Hall...

Time out don't down play the fact that wise went undefeated 3 years in pg county that's ridicules and dam near impossible do to the talent that comes out there and you say I'm riding Calvert hall coattails how when the got beat by wise lol I'm just stating facts