Hundreds of Whites died of Overdose this Weekend

DevilDog

Sometime you just get fed up with the constant B.S about how terrible you are and how you need to fix yourself and stop blaming others.  Be fathers, get a job etc, etc etc.

Well dammit please come and tutor me on your superior life coping skills.   When is President Trump gonna fix this?  Why don't these people clean themselves up and stop blaming others?  This isn't from some left or Right Wing Rag either.  Dammit you need to fix yourselves.   Since you know what to do with Chicago.  The Whole Midwest have this problem.  I am anxiously awaiting your tutelage. 

https://www.acsh.org/news/2018/04/05/white-overdose-deaths-50-higher-blacks-167-higher-hispanics-12804

The bottom line is that the drug overdose epidemic is getting worse, not better, and disproportionately affecting whites.

White Overdose Deaths 50% Higher Than Blacks, 167% Higher Than Hispanics

That means that whites were roughly 50% and 167% likelier to die from drug overdoses than blacks and Hispanics, respectively.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Last month the Palm Beach Post did a four day piece on the opioid epidemic. The conclusion was Florida's politicians were to blame for not stopping the problem more then a decade before even though everyone Knew what was causing the devastation. Florida had no recording system to monitor who were obtaining prescription drugs. I had friends and or co-workers who were getting 200 Oxycontin in Daytona, 200 in Broward country, 200 on the Gulf coast, and 200 in the Orlando area. That's an 800 tablet loop every month for each of the 3 guys in a truck. Tennessee, Kentucky, and Ohio residents were also welcomed, with other states east of the Mississippi, at the packed pharmacies and pain clinics. Several out of state attorney general's and county sheriff's pleaded for the Florida government to do something. They did nothing. It was strictly a privacy issue for Floridian's and also for out-of-staters. Finally when a name registry was set up in 2012 things got under control. Problem was thousands were addicted by then and with a cut off of the pill mills, cheap heroin use exploded. Everybody blames Florida for the epidemic. If you got time checkout the Palm Beach Post series online. Florida's decade plus of inaction was criminal and thousands died because of it. And continue to die today.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Whites kill themselves more and blacks kill others more. Got it. Let them all off themselves and strong will prevail. 

This was first thing to read under your link. 

E7FB6A1C-1AD4-499D-AFD9-389B3809F122.png

The bottom line is: America today has serious problems. For whether you end your own life or the life of others, something pretty f*@ked up is going on in your head to lead you to do so!

The drugs aren’t going anywhere - it’s only getting worse as far as I can tell.  Some serious changes need to be made, but too many corporate people are pocketing big $$ off the back of pain pills and too many street people are pocketing big $$ off the back of H in order for anyone to really want to eliminate the problem.

• Like 1

Im glad you are outraged and want the president to do something about it.... me personally, Im all for taking the warning labels off and letting Darwinism win out.

BTW, that article posted in the original post needs to work on their math skills... 100 percent increase from 17% is 34% not 25.

For the record this wasn't posted as mockery it was to point out to those that are always pointing fingers to realize every time you do 3 are pointing back to you.  I don't want any one dying.  The problem is blacks are killing each other over drugs and whites are killing themselves over drugs.  Fix the damn drug problem and it will slow down deaths of both. Those advocating Social Darwinism truly don't give a damn.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Those advocating Social Darwinism truly don't give a damn.  

I have the utmost sympathy for the families of the victims... victims of both drug use and drug related violence.I do not have sympathy for those who make choices that are not in the best interest of their long term health

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

For the record this wasn't posted as mockery it was to point out to those that are always pointing fingers to realize every time you do 3 are pointing back to you.  I don't want any one dying.  The problem is blacks are killing each other over drugs and whites are killing themselves over drugs.  Fix the damn drug problem and it will slow down deaths of both. Those advocating Social Darwinism truly don't give a damn.  

There is way to much money in drugs. Our government is the biggest drug dealer on the planet. You really think we are in Afghanistan for oil and terrorism? Hell know we wanted control of the poppy. Veitnan control the golden triangle. Crack sell it to the ghettos use the money for more wars. Never going to end.

BTW what ever happened to Noriega? He was working with our government. That's why he had to go.

I was on the tarmac in cherry point getting ready to fly over there. Both times we stood down

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ron169 said:

I have the utmost sympathy for the families of the victims... victims of both drug use and drug related violence.I do not have sympathy for those who make choices that are not in the best interest of their long term health

The pain (mental and physical) can be overwhelming for many and we can show sympathy and have empathy without agreeing with their choices.  

Imho

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Sometime you just get fed up with the constant B.S about how terrible you are and how you need to fix yourself and stop blaming others.  Be fathers, get a job etc, etc etc.

Well dammit please come and tutor me on your superior life coping skills.   When is President Trump gonna fix this?  Why don't these people clean themselves up and stop blaming others?  This isn't from some left or Right Wing Rag either.  Dammit you need to fix yourselves.   Since you know what to do with Chicago.  The Whole Midwest have this problem.  I am anxiously awaiting your tutelage. 

https://www.acsh.org/news/2018/04/05/white-overdose-deaths-50-higher-blacks-167-higher-hispanics-12804

The bottom line is that the drug overdose epidemic is getting worse, not better, and disproportionately affecting whites.

White Overdose Deaths 50% Higher Than Blacks, 167% Higher Than Hispanics

That means that whites were roughly 50% and 167% likelier to die from drug overdoses than blacks and Hispanics, respectively.

The parents sell all that shit to white people.$$$$$

11 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

That paper is horrible......The people who take drugs are to blame.....NOBODY ELSE...Stop demand and stop dying....Comply and you don't die... 

The state and the pharmaceutical makers "enabled" greedy and weak individuals to take advantage of a broke system. No way in hell should anyone be allowed to get 200 tablets/per month of a very powerful opioid from one criminal doctor and then go down the road and get the same from  several other corrupt MD's. One small rural pharmacy prescribed over a half a million oxycodone tablets in one year. There was a pain clinic on Beville Road (E-400) in South Daytona that on certain days of the week the strip center parking lot was full just after sunrise with all out-of-state cars. Young adults milled around waiting for the doors to open. The ten largest prescribers in the country were all from Florida. That ain't right Drummer, no matter how bad ass you think you and others should be. Think MF'er.  

16 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Dan, this is all about personal choice, personal.....and conduct......I can get pot, booze, coke, cigarettes, heroin and other things, but choose not to use any of them...Alcoholics have "enablers" and nobody calls them out...No,no,no...i'am not bad ass at all, rather hold those who use and abuse personally, personally  accountable....Nobody else....The blame game, for me,  is the weak and losers game...

I agree with your taking responsibility for ones actions. But the state of Florida, with it's hands off attitude, enabled this national disaster to spread far beyond it's own borders. Our state, with a group of unscrupulous doctors, was the catalyst for this epidemic. Every twenty something year old Tom, Dick, and Harry east of the Mississippi can come to Florida and get large quantities of a very addictive narcotic and bring that shit back home. And Florida doesn't have any liability in the chaos these losers cause in their home states of Kentucky, Ohio, and Massachusetts ?  These states pleaded with Florida to do something. The Florida prescriptions were on the dead bodies, the burglars caught, traffic accident victims,  D.O.A.'s at hospitals, etc, etc. Thousands of the Drummer weak are still dying. How about the innocent lives they effect, injure, and kill. Doing nothing is never the answer.