Where's the right on the Chris Collins issue?

Horsefly

32 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Alleged crime. And he does care about me. He cares about and loves every American. And I've made a boat load of money over the years from Wall St insiders. It's a benefit of living and working in the NYC area. 

IMG_0453.JPG

He cares so much he has been sued a lot dealing with underpayment of employees.  He cares so much he goes on twitter and talks down and disrespects people, called for his minions to beat up protesters.  He cared so much that when his nation called on him to serve in Nam, he excused his way out of it. (By him deferring, someone else was called to duty) He cares so much he has divided the nation with his incessant lies towards minorities , like the Central Park 5, Obama's birther bs, and criminality of immigrants.

• Like 1

There is really nothing new here. 

Wungbut wingnut lives to build walls, separate families and condemn petty criminals to death squads of ice and the militarized police departments around the country. 

Supports and justifies white collar crime by rich white dudes that are also wungbut wingnuts at all costs. 

Same old same old. Just another day at the off topic section of Prepgridiron.com. Much like the rest of the interwebs. Loaded with right wing trolls screeching bullshit conspiracy theories and covering up the corruption of their orange god. Keeping the simple minded fired up with misdirection. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Wungbut wingnut lives to build walls, separate families and condemn petty criminals to death squads of ice and the militarized police departments around the country. 

Supports and justifies white collar crime by rich white dudes that are also wungbut wingnuts at all costs. 

Same old same old. Just another day at the off topic section of Prepgridiron.com. Much like the rest of the interwebs. Loaded with right wing trolls screeching bullshit conspiracy theories and covering up the corruption of their orange god. Keeping the simple minded fired up with misdirection. 

Nailed it

Here's an honest opine about the Collins crap.....

Who really gives a shit?

It's the American way.

You get elected to Congress so you can easily get insider info in order to PROFIT from your elected position.  I don't know of a single politician that has been poorer when he left office than he was when he took office.

Well....except Lester Maddox...(that was strictly for conch).

Rufus>>

14 minutes ago, concha said:

Yeah, LMAO

Says one of the Hysterical Middle School Girl Posse.

You've worn out the sophomoric "hysterical middle school girl posse" label, it was lame 6 months ago when you used it and its equally lame today.  Did it take you all day to come up with that one?  😂 

Ive gotta run, I'll leave you with your other trump cronies to wear out this OT forum.  

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Horsefly said:

We see the right trying to come across as morally upright and full of integrity.  They create memes, quotes, etc. to denigrate others,   but I find it odd they have said nothing about Chris Collins, even trump has not made a comment although he is quick to tweet and blast others.

just pointing out the hypocrisy from a group that demands that they are not.

How long til your next “ I’m not on either side or liberal” comment. 

I find it odd that you haven’t created a post about the Black Muslims teaching kids to shoot up schools. You sure do like talking about white people doing it. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

How long til your next “ I’m not on either side or liberal” comment. 

I find it odd that you haven’t created a post about the Black Muslims teaching kids to shoot up schools. You sure do like talking about white people doing it. 

It's horrible and they need to be in prison for the rest of their natural lives.   See, when I respond I don't deflect, bring up others folks transgressions and I leave no doubt where I stand on an issue.  

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ahhhhh...What happen? Did Trump piss in your govt funded fake Wheaties this am? 

D7DF8F30-369C-4E4A-9A8D-48798D1FA319.jpeg

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just as was said. 

Classic misdirection. Can't really get away with defending the white collar criminal, time to pull out a "but what about this or that" totally off the line. 

It's a twofer too. Misdirect off the white Christian with the black Muslim. 

It's so predictable. 

Their playbook is wide open, very predictable like you said.  Not one has condemned Collins, one said it was no "biggie" .....but those darn criminal minded immigrants!

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, we must learn from their grave mistakes. And I'm confident we will. 

Well don't depend on the FBI nor CIA to do anything, your cult has bad mouthed them and labeled them a part of the deep state...remember?

I guess they'll have to call up true patriots like you, Conch, HSFBfan, drummer and Rab to step in and fix things.  You and Alex Jones keep watch for us, thanks.

53 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well don't depend on the FBI nor CIA to do anything, your cult has bad mouthed them and labeled them a part of the deep state...remember?

I guess they'll have to call up true patriots like you, Conch, HSFBfan, drummer and Rab to step in and fix things.  You and Alex Jones keep watch for us, thanks.

Infowars was the #1 trending app yesterday. He is gaining followers by the minute. We as a people dont do enough to demand anything out of our politicians. We shove our heads up our ass and go to work everyday and take the kids to whatever and so forth and so forth. Thank God we had the rebellious type when this country was formed otherwise we'd probably still be part of the british empire. If we as a people actually stormed Washington we could take the congress and such. 

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Infowars was the #1 trending app yesterday. He is gaining followers by the minute. We as a people dont do enough to demand anything out of our politicians. We shove our heads up our ass and go to work everyday and take the kids to whatever and so forth and so forth. Thank God we had the rebellious type when this country was formed otherwise we'd probably still be part of the british empire. If we as a people actually stormed Washington we could take the congress and such. 

Just bc he’s gaining steam doesn’t mean he’s right or is speaking truth. It speaks volumes though of his followers and their tinfoil hat conspiracies nonsense.  It’s straight out of a tabloid. 

No one, especially the right, is storming anything bc they are beholden to a party and people.  Totally brainwashed.  My experiment proved that, most are totally unable to condemn an alleged crime by a republican congressman. Pathetic! 

But to each his own

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Just bc he’s gaining steam doesn’t mean he’s right or is speaking truth. It speaks volumes though of his followers and their tinfoil hat conspiracies nonsense.  It’s straight out of a tabloid. 

No one, especially the right, is storming anything bc they are beholden to a party and people.  Totally brainwashed.  My experiment proved that, most are totally unable to condemn an alleged crime by a republican congressman. Pathetic! 

But to each his own

Unfortunately your right nobody is storming anything. And so one side or the other will continue to bitch. We have enough people in this country to overtake the Congress. Dont forget though Donald Trump was a Democrat his whole life. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Unfortunately your right nobody is storming anything. And so one side or the other will continue to bitch. We have enough people in this country to overtake the Congress. Dont forget though Donald Trump was a Democrat his whole life. 

This country is not filled with people that are revolutionary.  The arm of any gov is the police and military and no way in hell will the people oppose them as they are revered too much. As one of the posters  states often, they will comply to stay alive!  Lol 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

This country is not filled with people that are revolutionary.  The arm of any gov is the police and military and no way in hell will the people oppose them as they are revered too much. As one of the posters  states often, they will comply to stay alive!  Lol 

Unfortunately your first statement is correct and it's very sad. Again they would rather stick their head up their ass or just bitch everyday and actually do what needs to get done. I revere the police and the military but I wonder how many of them will join the people. I know well never know. Dont worth we probably only have about 30 more years and I'm sure the experiment that this country was founded on will be completely dead

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Unfortunately your first statement is correct and it's very sad. Again they would rather stick their head up their ass or just bitch everyday and actually do what needs to get done. I revere the police and the military but I wonder how many of them will join the people. I know well never know. Dont worth we probably only have about 30 more years and I'm sure the experiment that this country was founded on will be completely dead

Some would, but they are built alike, they are self preservationists, they view themselves as something different from civilians or the public. The FBI and CIA are similar.  

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Some would, but they are built alike, they are self preservationists, they view themselves as something different from civilians or the public. The FBI and CIA are similar.  

Well most people want to keep themselves alive and some would buy into the cause.

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well most people want to keep themselves alive and some would buy into the cause.

That's not what I mean, they view themselves separate from the public and civilians.  Hell,'they  don't even call themselves civilians.  That's for a reason.  They would close ranks very quickly and respond united especially if they were fired on or attacked. And in a gov attack they would be in the direct line of fire from the public as they "stormed the capital".  

But even before that, I don't think we have the situation here in the US to call for that type of action.  In spite of issues, things are pretty good here in the US.  Just my .02

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That's not what I mean, they view themselves separate from the public and civilians.  Hell,'they  don't even call themselves civilians.  That's for a reason.  They would close ranks very quickly and respond united especially if they were fired on or attacked. And in a gov attack they would be in the direct line of fire from the public as they "stormed the capital".  

But even before that, I don't think we have the situation here in the US to call for that type of action.  In spite of issues, things are pretty good here in the US.  Just my .02

Compared to a lot of places we live in basically paradise. But this country had and always will have its issues. A lot of our issues come from someone in Washington or in our local districts or states shoving some sort of legislation down our throats. And we just have to sit there and take it. That's the first and foremost cause of frustration anger etc. 2nd will always be race. The gap in the way the different races live and their demands causes etc will always be different. I could list more but I'm sure you get the point.