trump

RedZone

54 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea...says the owners of the coal plants....O.o

Listen I don't know what was signed and I'm not happy for any chemical emissions  for sure, but Co2 is not the issue that causes global catastrophic warming....not even close......it is in fact plant food....

FYI instead of CNN for your weather (and global warming advise), might I suggest this daily weather forecast….

Extremely well done and ahead of the scientific curve...

Here's today's:

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don't think that the news of Manafort and Cohen really has much effect on the market since most honest people thought Manafort was going to get convicted but if it does how do you account that after everyone saw the evening news last night the market went down 88 points today?  If it has an effect, it won't be the results of a day or two. if anything political will affect the market, it will be the election in November and future actions by Robert Mueller against trump.

I think you are grasping at straws trying to point to at the littlest things being something positive for trump.  He's going to need a lot more than a 200 point gain to turn this tide around.

Keep plugging away though, if it helps you sleep at night.

• Thanks 1

Oh, last night I certainly did.

Manafort guilty on 8 counts.

Cohen admits guilt on 8 counts.

Cohen admits to trump conspiracy

Duncan Hunter, second Congressman to back trump is arrested, mimicking the arrest of Chris Collins, the first Congressman to back trump getting arrested just 13 days before.

Making America Great Again, I see.    /snark

Yep, it was a great day.  I slept well.  Wonder how trump slept last night.  Let me check trumps Twitter.  Holy shit, that trump guy hit the Twitter pretty hard within the last 24 hours or so.  Bet he didn't sleep too well.

48 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

a donald trump fan site now. Have you joined the fan site yet?

I've seen it all now with wing nut. No shame whatsoever. Just put it out there.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Anti-Islam

Notes: I Love My Freedom is a news and opinion website.  After a few moments on this website you will see that the only freedom loved here is for White Conservative Males.  This source is extremely anti-Islam and promotes conspiracy theories, such as the Clinton’s murdering multiple people for political gain. This is an extreme right propaganda website that promotes conspiracy.

smdh

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

There is no denying gardenball is a white supremacist. This is the 3rd or 4th BS website he's referenced here.

He needs to be banned at once....

Don't run away, gardenball.

It's all starting to come together now.

Your love affair with trump goes a little deeper than that of the standard simple wing nut, doesn't it?

23 hours ago, paladin4ever said:

Another win for the US...carbon emissions were reduced another 3% since last year. And this is despite us getting out of the Paris Accord. Yet, everyone said the sky would implode if we did that.

just keep winning, just keep winning...

Link?  I highly doubt this is true but if it is you can be sure Trump had nothing to do with it.  He is destroying every thing put in place to combat rising CO2.  

He is actively trying to increase CO2 and only out of spite.  

As for the planet, CO2 is increasing at a alarming rate and instead of reducing it we are actively increasing it.  Over 400ppm.  

14 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Link?  I highly doubt this is true but if it is you can be sure Trump had nothing to do with it.  He is destroying every thing put in place to combat rising CO2.  

As for the planet, CO2 is increasing at a alarming rate and instead of reducing it we are actively increasing it.  Over 400ppm.  

Was carbon emission just shown to have gone 3% since we left the paris agreement. 

Hes trying to keep jobs. All these regulations kill jobs. 

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

http://www.aei.org/publication/chart-of-the-day-in-2017-us-had-largest-decline-in-co2-emissions-in-the-world-for-9th-time-this-century/