NG and Colquitt tops in 7A in Georgia?

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Both looked very GOOD.

That's how I'd have them if I was a professional pollster. 

Probably have them as the top 2 overall in the state as well. 

Not sure if McEachern was bad or Colquitt is just gonna be buzz sawing teams again this year. McEachern had size and speed, but, Colquitt's coverage guys were too good and Colquitt's running backs showed why they are power five prospects. 

Gonna be a fun year. 

The North Gwinnett people were telling me they hope they don't have to play is again. They felt lucky to get by us last season and we bringing this year. And we owe them. xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That's how I'd have them if I was a professional pollster. 

Probably have them as thw top 2 overall in the state as well. 

Not sure if McEachern was bad or Colquitt is just gonna be buzz sawing teams again this year. McEachern had size and speed, but, Colquitt's coverage guys were too good and Colquitt's running backs showed why they are power five prospects. 

Gonna be a fun year. 

The North Gwinnett people were telling me they hope they don't have to play is again. They felt lucky to get by us last season and we bringing this year. And we owe them. xD

McEachern needs polishing on both sides.  They di have good size and athleticism.  I at least thought they'd stuff the run, but it seemed Colquitt knew exactly where to hit them.   

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

McEachern needs polishing on both sides.  They di have good size and athleticism.  I at least thought they'd stuff the run, but it seemed Colquitt knew exactly where to hit them.   

Colquitt's 3 running backs are all gonna play on Saturdays. Probably power 5 schools. The entire offensive line will too. Maybe not all power 5 but they will all play Saturdays if they want.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Please list your Top 10 in 7a this season. No order necessary at this time. Thx. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

7A only

1 Colquitt 

2 North Gwinnett

3 Lowndes 

4 Grayson 

5 Walton 

6 Milton 

7 Marietta

8 Archer 

9 Parkview

10 North Paulding 

This is probably pretty close. I may drop North Pudding for Lowndes though. Still early to tell on those two.

Edit: Hell, I just noticed he had Lowndes at 3. Too high for them. Anyway, I guess it's still a good list. Parkview or North Pudding for Tift since Lowndes is already there. 

Tift is breaking in that new to the program 3 star senior QB transfer. May take them some time to get rolling, but by region and playoff time they could be right in the thick of it. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

7A only

1 Colquitt 

2 North Gwinnett

3 Lowndes 

4 Grayson 

5 Walton 

6 Milton 

7 Marietta

8 Archer 

9 Parkview

10 North Paulding 

FAKE NEWS.....

1.  Grayson

2.  North Gwinnett

3.  Norcross

4.  Walton

5.  Buford

There's your Top 5.  After that....it's a clusterfuck.

Rufus>>

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hot damn! Cow Bell city. 

They wouldn't let me bring my cow bell to the Benz. 😡

Really?  That's a bummer.  I thought in the past the Dome let you bring in noisemakers but maybe not.  I'm reasonably sure they are specifically allowed in the GHSA constitution but I'd have to go back and look for sure.  I guess the stadium rules override the GHSA rules.

12 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

@CCBlackhatter @HawgGoneIt

They said on local news up here that Colquitt handed McEachern its worst loss since 2007 to harrison. But didn’t Colquitt beat Mac by 37 in 2014 in the semis?

57-20... almost positive they did. AJC and 11Alive both said that. I’m just confused I guess 

I can't remember the score in that one. It was at least a similar ass whipping though. 

QB Bailey Hockman flipped us off over on the home side. It was that bad I guess. 

Coach Hockman is probably tired of us. xD

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

They said on local news up here that Colquitt handed McEachern its worst loss since 2007 to harrison. But didn’t Colquitt beat Mac by 37 in 2014 in the semis?

57-20... almost positive they did. AJC and 11Alive both said that. I’m just confused I guess 

2014 Kyle Hockman AJC: - / WP: 10 GHSA 4-AAAAAA 2014-12-05 A SF Colquitt County L 20 - 57   Rush Propst AJC: 1 / WP: 1 GHSA 1-AAAAAA

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

And you think the news gets it right?  Think about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1