Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Everyone is surrounding trump ready to go. 

Yep. The traction that Trump has gotten in 3 years in light of the dcraps behavior is absolutely amazing. The writing is now on the wall. I think we’re going to see people distancing themselves from THiS dem party. The train is now unstoppable. The dems can try to impeach all day going forward if they want to, and nobody but Trump haters will not care one iota ...and Barr and Durham have lent even had their day yet. Not gonna be pretty for the dems. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

Yep. The traction that Trump has gotten in 3 years in light of the dcraps behavior is absolutely amazing. The writing is now on the wall. I think we’re going to see people distancing themselves from THiS dem party. The train is now unstoppable. The dems can try to impeach all day going forward if they want to, and nobody but Trump haters will not care one iota ...and Barr and Durham have lent even had their day yet. Not gonna be pretty for the dems. 

There is an article I saw it's written on cnbc stating that pelosi may not ever hand over the articles to the senate and her play is going to be that trump is impeached and she will hold that over his head thru the election. I'm not sure how the american people will react to that position 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

There is an article I saw it's written on cnbc stating that pelosi may not ever hand over the articles to the senate and her play is going to be that trump is impeached and she will hold that over his head thru the election. I'm not sure how the american people will react to that position 

I guarantee that will be her strategy. She is already saying things like “he’s forever impeached” narrative for the MSM to parrot going forward. The never trumpers will follow, but you KNOW that Trump and his growing legal team will expose this, and the rest of America is going to be pissed. Watch👍

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I guarantee that will be her strategy. She is already saying things like “he’s forever impeached” narrative for the MSM to parrot going forward. The never trumpers will follow, but you KNOW that Trump and his growing legal team will expose this, and the rest of America is going to be pissed. Watch👍

Hard to expose anything unless their is a trial in the senate. She wont let the right people be questioned

We need the Durham report but were months away from that 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

this is what she should do

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

That's what the consensus is but again I dont know how it resonates with voters

Also it looks very shady. A real criminal gets better treatment than what trump is getting. Every impeached president has had their day in court so to speak. If pelosi doesnt hand it over expect it ad a rallying cry for trump

31 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You've gotta be trolling. That said, she IS going to do this because it's the only under-handed, unethical, Constitution-crushing, strategy that she has left. She's an absolute disgrace and is going to go down in the history books as such. But I would love hear your rationale as to why you think that this is what "she should do". 

27 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That's what the consensus is but again I dont know how it resonates with voters

Also it looks very shady. A real criminal gets better treatment than what trump is getting. Every impeached president has had their day in court so to speak. If pelosi doesnt hand it over expect it ad a rallying cry for trump

To what "consensus" of which you are referring? And you answered your own question with the second part. America has and WILL continue to see this unethical, immoral, and Constitution-killing lunacy from the left. Trump and Co. will ensure that America is up to speed by the minute. Trust me, the never-Trumpers will be the only ones left standing in that lonely camp by November. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

To what "consensus" of which you are referring? And you answered your own question with the second part. America has and WILL continue to see this unethical, immoral, and Constitution-killing lunacy from the left. Trump and Co. will ensure that America is up to speed by the minute. Trust me, the never-Trumpers will be the only ones left standing in that lonely camp by November. 

The multiple outlets and opinions on this board that state she should hold impeachment over his head forever 

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You've gotta be trolling. That said, she IS going to do this because it's the only under-handed, unethical, Constitution-crushing, strategy that she has left. She's an absolute disgrace and is going to go down in the history books as such. But I would love hear your rationale as to why you think that this is what "she should do". 

What is Constitution-crushing is announcing that you are in lockstep with the president when you are supposed to try him. 

Nancy is doing the right thing given this insane situation. 

That said, I was speaking from a political point of view. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The multiple outlets and opinions on this board that state she should hold impeachment over his head forever 

Gotcha. But think about WHO is saying that. Do you think that these outlets love America, civil liberties, and the Constitution? Do they, along will d'craps, hate Trump more than they love America? They are like DBP66; they've been getting their teeth kicked in by Trump at every turn from day 1. If that's what they want to do, I support it 100%. Hold 'em Nancy, you disgraceful puke. No reason at all to doubt that Trump will continue his teeth kicking clinic all the way through November. 👍

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Bbbbbbut Trump is the greatest danger to the republic since the Civil War!!  We have to impeach him!!

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Bbbbbbut Trump is the greatest danger to the republic since the Civil War!!  We have to impeach him!!

Lol! Right!! How they can still spew this crap with a collective straight face is actually pretty impressive. I guess when they’re held unaccountable by the watchdog...I mean err uh complicit lapdog press, they can say, do, attack, and try to destroy anything and anyone that tries to get in their way. They just didn’t anticipate OUR President had superpowers of shit kicking and swap draining. 🤣👊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Our great President has made America great again and is hell Bent on keeping America great!

Yes he is. He was interviewed yesterday and he said that draining the swamp "hopefully will be one of the greatest accomplishments for which he is remembered" (very slight paraphrase).  

I'm convinced that no other politician would have been able to survive the onslaught of unethical, immoral, destructive behavior displayed by the left for the past 3+ years.....AAAAAAAND getting shit done like nobody's business through it all. This man is bad ass. Straight up.😎

• Like 3

Warren campaign is coming to an end

Elizabeth Warren's campaign sounds the alarm as fundraising pace slows about 30% in fourth quarter

• . Elizabeth Warren's campaign told supporters in an email on Friday that, so far, it has raised just over $17 million in the fourth quarter, a significant drop from her fundraising haul during the third quarter.
  • If the $17 million total stands that would represent a 30% drop from the previous quarter. The quarter ends in four days.
  • The development comes after Warren's momentum in the Democratic primary race slowed down in recent months. At one point she was virtually neck-and-neck with Joe Biden at the top of national polling averages.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/12/27/elizabeth-warren-campaign-sounds-alarm-as-fundraising-slows-down.html

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Yes he is. He was interviewed yesterday and he said that draining the swamp "hopefully will be one of the greatest accomplishments for which he is remembered" (very slight paraphrase).  

I'm convinced that no other politician would have been able to survive the onslaught of unethical, immoral, destructive behavior displayed by the left for the past 3+ years.....AAAAAAAND getting shit done like nobody's business through it all. This man is bad ass. Straight up.😎

Not everyone shares this view of Trump.  It's not just Democrats who think he is not a good leader and President.  

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2018/10/01/americas-international-image-continues-to-suffer/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davekeating/2019/09/12/only-4-of-europeans-trust-donald-trump/#456972276a5f

https://qz.com/1705388/europeans-dont-trust-the-us-or-trump-poll-says/

Here is a quick chart from one of the articles.  It only list a couple of countries but in the articles they list many.

ConfidenceinTrump.png.d77b29335792e1cf62ed7cbfefb7e9f8.png

Hope all is well brother.  Damn that Open game was great.  I thought they played really really well and loved how they opened the playbook.  It looked like they have been running it all year.  Next year looks very bright and should win state.  IMHO.

• Like 2