Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

11 hours ago, Bormio said:

I do not like questioning someone’s patriotism, but they are making it awful hard not to.  The Trump hatred is making them totally fugnuts.

I hear ya. I DON’T enjoy not liking somebody or questioning somebody’s patriotism. It doesn’t feel good to me. That said, this feeling didn’t happen overnight, as I’m certain that you understand.I’m okay with someone’s political stance differing than mine, even though I may wholeheartedly disagree with it. But the left have become batshit crazy lunatics with their over the top, out of proposition hatred for this a President. It’s their behavior more than their ridiculous policies that piss me off. It’s an awful look for our country and to me...feels like it’s beginning to become outright dangerous. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

I hear ya. I DON’T enjoy not liking somebody or questioning somebody’s patriotism. It doesn’t feel good to me. That said, this feeling didn’t happen overnight, as I’m certain that you understand.I’m okay with someone’s political stance differing than mine, even though I may wholeheartedly disagree with it. But the left have become batshit crazy lunatics with their over the top, out of proposition hatred for this a President. It’s their behavior more than their ridiculous policies that piss me off. It’s an awful look for our country and to me...feels like it’s beginning to become outright dangerous. 

I think we will be alright these fucking idiots dont know what bathroom to use or if they need to sit or stand to take a piss. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was listening to this in the car live. McConnell knocked it out of the park; summed it up perfectly; mic dropped. Any rational American sees right through the lefty BS. Schumer...on the other hand, and to no surprise...sounded like a typical, unhinged, delusional, unethical, lying hypocritical leftist lunatic doing the moonwalk all over the Constitution. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impeachment-impasse-deepens-as-mcconnell-rejects-pelosi-bid-to-shape-trial-their-turn-is-over

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 1:58 AM, Columbiafan said:

Oh really

And how exactly did he do that?

Did the next drone blow up their entire nuclear stockpile?

Did he also have CIA blow up the entire military arsenal of China and Russia too?

I'm really trying to figure out where u stand

Yes we get it you hate  trump

But trump did not retaliate like Iran wanted

No bombs were dropped

Nobody died

Our markets are up 200 points 

Iran is going to get hit with more sanctions 

From everything I have seen Russia and china are not involved 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I'm really trying to figure out where u stand

Yes we get it you hate  trump

But trump did not retaliate like Iran wanted

No bombs were dropped

Nobody died

Our markets are up 200 points 

Iran is going to get hit with more sanctions 

From everything I have seen Russia and china are not involved 

The comment was exactly as I said it, I was asking what action did he take that somehow ended WW3 (if we can even call it that as nobody declared war much less have the super power countries involved)

The military killed a terrorist leader and somehow Trump didn't start a nuclear war and actually used diplomatic behavior to end the threat, it's reassuring but the tweet is very open ended and lacks any substance as it lacks a explanation of the how

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I can show u about a dozen news articles that disagree with this premise 

How many would be considered neutral?

Sure the president/Congress can push legislation acts that could indirectly lead to a positive response in the stock market but these are secondary impacts, not direct action to impact the stock market and are merrily happy accidents 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

The comment was exactly as I said it, I was asking what action did he take that somehow ended WW3 (if we can even call it that as nobody declared war much less have the super power countries involved)

The military killed a terrorist leader and somehow Trump didn't start a nuclear war and actually used diplomatic behavior to end the threat, it's reassuring but the tweet is very open ended and lacks any substance as it lacks a explanation of the how

Since WW3 never started u can exactly stop something that has never occurred nor will it occur anytime soon.

Iran tried to bait him. It didnt work especially when he knew about it and got our troops out of there 

• Like 2

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Since WW3 never started u can exactly stop something that has never occurred nor will it occur anytime soon.

Iran tried to bait him. It didnt work especially when he knew about it and got our troops out of there 

That's why I did feel it would take diplomatic action as Iran wanted us to drop a bomb on them which would have likely started the war

I'm fine with sanctioning the hell out of them, fine them, tariff them

I don't give a damn but we don't need to start a military war with a country that has nukes and is insane enough to use them 

• Like 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

How many would be considered neutral?

Sure the president/Congress can push legislation acts that could indirectly lead to a positive response in the stock market but these are secondary impacts, not direct action to impact the stock market and are merrily happy accidents 

CNBC s&p 500 hits new highs after trumps comments

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/01/08/stock-markets-today-us-futures-fall-following-attack-in-iraq.html

Barrons

Yes, Trump’s Tweets Move the Stock Market. But Not for Long.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barrons.com/amp/articles/donald-trump-twitter-stock-market-51567803655

From CNBC

On days when President Trump tweets a lot, the stock market falls, investment bank finds

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/09/03/on-days-when-president-trump-tweets-a-lot-the-stock-market-falls-investment-bank-finds.html

Forbes

How Trump’s Tweets Infect Your Stock Market Investing

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/johntobey/2019/09/07/how-tweet-risk-can-infect-your-stock-investing-and-how-to-avoid-harm/amp/

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That's why I did feel it would take diplomatic action as Iran wanted us to drop a bomb on them which would have likely started the war

I'm fine with sanctioning the hell out of them, fine them, tariff them

I don't give a damn but we don't need to start a military war with a country that has nukes and is insane enough to use them 

How long do you think Iran would survive in a war with the united states

Iran ballistic missiles are not even accurate. We could destroy their whole country from the comforts of a couch here in america. 

The united states is the only country to ever drop a nuke ever. Remember that

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

How long do you think Iran would survive in a war with the united states

Iran ballistic missiles are not even accurate. We could destroy their whole country from the comforts of a couch here in america. 

The united states is the only country to ever drop a nuke ever. Remember that

Depends on who they find as allies

With no allies they would get shredded in under a year

If Russia or China back them who knows