Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

Iran fucked with the wrong president.

BREAKING: U.S. Kills Two Top Iranian Military Leaders, Bigger Than Bin Laden, Al-Baghdadi, Reports Say

U.S. military forces have reportedly killed two top Iranian military commanders involved in terrorism on Thursday night in Iraq in an airstrike in what analysts said was a significantly bigger deal than the killing of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Iranian Major-General Qassem Soleimani, head of the Quds Force, and Iraqi militia commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis were the two Iranian military leaders who were killed.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-u-s-kills-two-top-iranian-military-leaders-bigger-than-bin-laden-al-baghdadi-reports-say?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

BREAKING: U.S. Kills Two Top Iranian Military Leaders, Bigger Than Bin Laden, Al-Baghdadi, Reports Say

U.S. military forces have reportedly killed two top Iranian military commanders involved in terrorism on Thursday night in Iraq in an airstrike in what analysts said was a significantly bigger deal than the killing of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Iranian Major-General Qassem Soleimani, head of the Quds Force, and Iraqi militia commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis were the two Iranian military leaders who were killed.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-u-s-kills-two-top-iranian-military-leaders-bigger-than-bin-laden-al-baghdadi-reports-say?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Just after the Iranian Supreme Leader said “ Trump can’t do a damn thing”. WRONG!  They thought they were dealing with Carter and Obama in messing with our embassy.  Got the SOB on the tarmac as he flew into Baghdad.  Welcome to Iraq, asshole!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Democratic Senators (Markey, Murphy and others) are actually bemoaning the death of this POS responsible for the IED deaths and maimings of thousands of US military members.

Fuck all of them. Seriously fuck all of them. Lions don't give a fuck how sheep feel.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Democratic Senators (Markey, Murphy and others) are actually bemoaning the death of this POS responsible for the IED deaths and maimings of thousands of US military members.

Soooooo fukking done with demoCRAPS!!! I’ve seriously crossed over into the “absolutely despise them” zone. I’m done. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Soooooo fukking done with demoCRAPS!!! I’ve seriously crossed over into the “absolutely despise them” zone. I’m done. 

I do not like questioning someone’s patriotism, but they are making it awful hard not to.  The Trump hatred is making them totally fugnuts.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I wonder to what extent we have intel showing that he was behind the covfefe at our embassy in Baghdad...to what extent he masterminded an attack on sovereign American soil?

Things are gonna get real interesting in that region of the world...

6 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I wonder to what extent we have intel showing that he was behind the covfefe at our embassy in Baghdad...to what extent he masterminded an attack on sovereign American soil?

He was behind the killing of us servicemembers as well as many other people over there according to the reports 

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/476612-congress-reacts-to-us-assassination-of-iranian-general

Article covers the reaction in Congress on both sides of the aisle to this.  If Democrats are that concerned about the legitimacy of this action then Schiff should waste our time for another 3 years and just tack it on to the Articles of “Impeachment”®️©️™️

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

He was behind the killing of us servicemembers as well as many other people over there according to the reports 

Right but we knew that beforehand even after Trump took over in 2016 and didn’t do anything.  

I’m just curious what precipitated taking this action right now vs. a year ago, for example.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I wonder to what extent we have intel he was behind the covfefe at our embassy in Baghdad...to what extent he masterminded an attack on sovereign American soil.

The Iranians wanted to provoke Trump.  They poked the bear over and over and Trump was restrained.  Basically ignored some of their acts.  Refused to play their game.  But when it came time for a response, it was the MFer of all responses - we vaporized the head of their military and the most feared man in the country.  Trump made it clear we will control the narrative, not Iran.  We did not kill any civilians - it was surgical.

• Like 5

Just now, Bormio said:

The Iranians wanted to provoke Trump.  They poked the bear over and over and Trump was restrained.  Basically ignored some of their acts.  Refused to play their game.  But when it came time for a response, it was the MFer of all responses - we vaporized the head of their military and the most feared man in the country.  Trump made it clear we will control the narrative, not Iran.  We did not kill any civilians - it was surgical.

And we didnt risk any of our people to do it either

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Right but we knew that beforehand even after Trump took over in 2016 and didn’t do anything.  

I’m just curious what precipitated taking this action right now vs. a year ago, for example.

Too many instances of iran being morons

Especially after coming out and say trump wasnt going to do shit after the embassy attack

Well guess what wrong move. Trump doesnt care what these leaders think. 

Hes a wait and see guy. He waited. He saw. Time to kill. And he did it quickly 

• Like 2