Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...it's been real Spock...not going down Goofy Lane today....🙄

Back to the Huffington post for you then....

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

.and BTW...if his son isn't a political figure, then why did I take two days  to CLAIM THAT HE WASN"T <<FIFY

You Can't have it both ways.... and you have been exposed as such.....

If you would like to try and argue the other side  (where JR IS political) just admit your hypocrisy here... and we can give you a mulligan and you can try again...

🤡

23 minutes ago, Troll said:

Back to the Huffington post for you then....

giphy.gif

You Can't have it both ways.... and you have been exposed as such.....

If you would like to try and argue the other side  (where JR IS political) just admit your hypocrisy here... and we can give you a mulligan and you can try again...

🤡

if his son isn't a political figure why do you think Trump asked them to investigate him and send Rudy and Barr on fishing trip??....humm...if his son was caught in a big conspiracy (keep praying) that wouldn't effect Biden's run for Pres.??...stop being illogical Mr. Fake Spook...🙄 LOL..see ya' Ronnie/Spock...you lost your illogical mind...you did a better job playing Judge Judy vs. a Lawyer....🤡..

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

if his son isn't a political figure why do you think Trump asked them to investigate him and send Rudy and Barr on fishing trip??....humm..

So you STILL want to ENTIRELY CHANGE your assessment of Jr now ??  Thinking asininely that it somehow helps your cause?

giphy.gif

CLUE: It really does not matter, now does it...

in the eyes of the law he is a private citizen....

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

....humm...if his son was caught in a big conspiracy (keep praying ) that wouldn't effect Biden's run for Pres.??......🤡..

So are you saying that you would NOT vote for a politician...

if his grown offspring where investigated, or even caught in a crime?...

(even while Daddy is on record as having ZERO knowledge about any of it )

Do you expect the courts (or even public opinion) to uphold this type of nonsense ?

giphy.gif

🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

...stop being illogical Mr. Fake Spook...🙄 LOL..see ya' Ronnie/Spock...you lost your illogical mind...you did a better job playing Judge Judy vs. a Lawyer....🤡..

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Troll said:

So you STILL want to ENTIRELY CHANGE your assessment of Jr now ??  Thinking asininely that it somehow helps your cause?.....change my assessment??...yea..you do that when the Pres. of the US asks a foreign country to investigate a private citizen and mentions him in the "perfect" call...stop being dumb...🤡

,,giphy.gif

CLUE: It really does not matter, now does it...

in the eyes of the law he is a private citizen....LOL..who just happens to be the front-runners son??..you forgot??...and why would this private citizen be mentioned in the "perfect" call??...doesn't seem like Trump is treating him like he should??..what you do you think??

So are you saying that you would NOT vote for a politician...

if his grown offspring where investigated, or even caught in a crime?...That's what Trump was banking on when he asked Ukraine to investigate Jr...why else would he ask they investigate Jr..🙄

(even while Daddy is on record as having ZERO knowledge about any of it )

Do you expect the courts (or even public opinion) to uphold this type of nonsense ?

giphy.gif

🤡

giphy.gif

..RIP Spock!!....🤡

56 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

change my assessment??...yea..you do that when the Pres. of the US asks a foreign country to investigate a private citizen and mentions him in the "perfect" call...stop being dumb...🤡

So is he part and parcel of biddies political career or not?

You keep saying he's not......yet keep expecting every one else to believe he is.....

but only when it's convenient for your politics....

56 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...That's what Trump was banking on when he asked Ukraine to investigate Jr...why else would he ask they investigate Jr..🙄

Sounds like that's what YOU are banking on....but you never answered if that would change your vote...

are you still trying to tell everyone it would change your vote???

🤡

Regardless...for the 20th time... any reasonable person can easily assume that an ASTRONOMICAL UNQUALIFIED SALARY (to the tune of millions) SUBSIDIZED BY FOREIGN AID, has a right to be questioned....

why is it that you too easily keep forgetting that...

when it's not convenient for your politics...

PS...You may not think it appropriate to see where millions of US tax dollars go (but I'll bet the public, and court of public opinion does).....and you can't declare anyone somehow related to you as free from investigation …..just 🤡 because...

Why are you still trying to give anyone a free pass...., is it just based off nepotism?

Or did Joe send you a letter too...saying not to talk about it ?  The one he sent to all the news organizations with that demand... err...request, was  🤡  'special'...wasn't it?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

So is he part and parcel of biddies political career or not?..you tell me..and let's try and use some common sense Ronnie...why would the Pres. ask a foreign country to investigate a U.S. citizen??...and according to you this has nothing to do with the election..right??....🤡

You keep saying he's not......yet keep expecting any one else to believe he is.....I keep saying Trump dragged him into his quid-pro-quo but you're in denial...once again

but only when it's convenient for your politics....

Sounds like that's what YOU are banking on..LOL..yea sure..I mentioned him in the "perfect" call..but you never answered if that would change your vote...

are you still trying to tell everyone it would change your vote???...It doesn't matter who I vote for Ronnie..

🤡

Regardless...for the 20th time... any reasonable person can easily assume that an ASTRONOMICAL UNQUALIFIED SALARY (to the tune of millions) SUBSIDIZED BY FOREIGN AID, has a right to be questioned....LOl...says you and Trump??..LOL..it's none of your business Ronnie...why don't you go find out how much the RNC paid for Jr.s "best selling' book...🙄

why is it that you too easily keep forgetting that...

when it's not convenient for your politics...

PS...You may not think it appropriate to see where millions of US tax dollars go...the State Dept. approved the funding way before it was allocated..nice try again!. (but I'll bet the public, and court of public opinion does).....and you can't declare anyone somehow related to you as free from investigation …..just 🤡 because...

Why are you still trying to give anyone a free pass...., is it just based off nepotism?

20 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Sad we live in a world where Democrat-appointed judges couldn’t leave legislating to legislatures and this had to become a thing.  But since we’re here...🍾

In his next term he's likely to have one or two SCOTUS appointments (the two oldest justices by far are leftists). That would give the forces of Evil just two justices.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..you tell me..and let's try and use some common sense

Wine all you 🤡 like....

You still can't have it both ways 🙄

what happens when you invoke logic against your prose....

giphy.gif

Better hide that favorite 🤡 abused keyboard of yours, It will wipe that out too...

🤣

You and Logic  don't seem to be very good friends....

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

why would the Pres. ask a foreign country to investigate a U.S. citizen??.

BTW : why are you still 🤡 mumbling to yourself, with the same silly questions that are answered in the very post you quote? 

"Regardless...for the 20th time... ..21st time...any reasonable person can easily assume that an ASTRONOMICAL UNQUALIFIED SALARY (to the tune of millions) SUBSIDIZED BY FOREIGN AID, has a right to be questioned."

(...and I'll bet the voting public buys that over your 🤡 unproven conspiracy theories ...you a betting man?)

PS: If you really need a question to 🤡 mumble to yourself...Don't forget about...

"are you still trying to tell everyone that some investigation of some foreign gas company, for how they spend us aid, would change your vote in a us election???"

You could always try answering that one 🤣

giphy.gif

For Extra credit: wouldn't that only happen if someone....well.... was actually guilty of something?

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Troll said:

imagine the excuses if the giphy.gif happens...

... and a different Jr gets tossed in jail first 🤔 

wouldn't that be some...giphy.gif

🤡 still be like..giphy.gifgiphy.gif

2 hours ago, Troll said:

BTW : why are you still 🤡 mumbling to yourself, with the same silly questions that are answered in the very post you quote? 

"Regardless...for the 20th time... ..21st time...any reasonable person can easily assume that an ASTRONOMICAL UNQUALIFIED SALARY (to the tune of millions) SUBSIDIZED BY FOREIGN AID, has a right to be questioned."..LOL..where is this quote from Ronnie??..what right do you or anyone have to question what a fellow American makes (and remember, this had nothing to do with the election, right?)..🙄

(...and I'll bet the voting public buys that over your 🤡 unproven conspiracy theories ...you a betting man?)

PS: If you really need a question to 🤡 mumble to yourself...Don't forget about...

"are you still trying to tell everyone that some investigation of some foreign gas company, for how they spend us aid, would change your vote in a us election???" LOL...stop being dumb again..that was Trump's plan Ronnie, not mine ...and it almost worked

You could always try answering that one 🤣

giphy.gif

For Extra credit: wouldn't that only happen if someone....well.... was actually guilty of something?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

mumbling to myself huh Ronnie??...you're stuck on Goofy St. Ronnie...🤡

4 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Sad we live in a world where Democrat-appointed judges couldn’t leave legislating to legislatures and this had to become a thing.  But since we’re here...🍾

What do you mean?  What thing are you referring?  Are you suggesting that Republicans would not have tried to get as many conservative judges if Democrat-appointed judges had not been legislating instead of judging?  

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

mumbling to myself huh Ronnie??...you're stuck on Goofy St. Ronnie...🤡

What in the hell is he talking about?  How can people get even basic facts and common sense so completely wrong?  I would risk losing brain cells if I asked him so I won't and instead will ask you.  

Some basic facts are that the US gave aid to Ukraine in 2017 and 2018 when they were more corrupt than they are now since the new leaders were elected.  But we withheld aid in 2019?  

Why do the Biden's have nothing to do with this?  It was official US policy during 2015-2016 that aid be withheld until they got rid of a prosecutor who WAS NOT investigating corruption.  The US wanted more aggressive investigations into corruption, not less.  What that gas company paid to Hunter Biden is irrelevant.  How do I know this?  Because we (Trump ) gave them aid during 2017-2018, long after Hunter was on the board.  

How do we know that Trump does not care about corruption?  Besides common sense that is.  Because we ( Trump ) gave money to Israel who has a lot of corruption issues going on and Bibi is right in the middle of it.  Saudi Arabia?  Enough said.  Trumps buddy Putin is given every preference and deference and Trump has sided with him rather than our country.  Trump and the Republican party have gone full retard and are pushing Russian propaganda at the same time our intel is telling them it is not true.  

The connection that is being made between US aid and the Ukraine gas company is stupid.  We don't give aid in order to pay salaries for a Ukrainian gas company.  There is no connection whatsoever.  

These MFers are completely unhinged and their conspiracy thing they are on is stupid.  How do I know?  Who in their right mind would get Rudy to go around eastern Europe trying to find dirt on a political opponent when US agencies are better able to handle that.   Lastly, who in their right mind would prevent people from testifying that would clear them?  Nobody would.  And if some think that Trump is withholding witnesses because he wants to put his middle finger to Democrats are completely out of their mind.  

I will await the usual deflection and ridiculously long space between sentences with the addition of irrelevant and stupid gifs and incoherent words.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...stop being dumb again..that was Trump's plan Ronnie, not mine ...and it almost worked 

A plan where... AS YOU SAY …..

"no one cares what some offspring private citizen does"  🤡 Brilliant  

Of course you entirely 🏃‍♂️ avoided the actual point...🙄

..can't answer?

"are you still trying to tell everyone that some investigation of some foreign gas company, for how they spend us aid, would change your vote in a us election???" LOL...stop being dumb

Swing and a miss....go ahead and give it another try ….👍

giphy.gif

AAAnnnd..For Extra credit: wouldn't that only happen if someone....well.... was actually guilty of something?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Some basic facts are that the US gave aid to Ukraine in 2017 and 2018 when they were more corrupt than they are now ….So THAT's your argument, why there is no cause to investigate in 2019?? LOL figures 🙄  

Why do the Biden's have nothing to do with this?  It was official US policy during 2015-2016 that aid be withheld until they got rid of a prosecutor who WAS NOT investigating corruption.  Yet again...not much support for saying how anyone is out of bounds for asking to investigate corruption. ..now is it?

How do we know that Trump does not care about corruption?  Besides common sense that is. 

Putin is given every preference and deference and Trump has sided with him rather than our country. 

Trump and the Republican party have gone full retard and are pushing Russian propaganda.....full retard ?!?   

The connection that is being made between US aid and the Ukraine gas company is stupid.  

These MFers are completely unhinged and their conspiracy thing they are on is stupid. ...is that a 'full retard'  too? 

I will await the usual deflection and ridiculously long space between sentences with the addition of irrelevant and stupid gifs and incoherent words.  <<<kept it short for your comprehension skills 👍

BTW: Feel free to answer any of the above questions 66 can't seem to handle....

but if the TDS rant just feels better for you...I'm sure everyone understands 👌 

3 hours ago, Troll said:

A plan where... AS YOU SAY …..17 witnesses testified to this Ronnie while your head was buried in the sand...🙄

"no one cares what some offspring private citizen does"  🤡 Brilliant ..LOL..unless OF COURSE the Pres. asked a foreign country to investigate a PRIVATE US citizen and he's mentioned him in the "perfect" call..again you lack common sense Ronnie...🤡

Of course you entirely 🏃‍♂️ avoided the actual point...🙄

..can't answer?

"are you still trying to tell everyone that some investigation of some foreign gas company..LOL..the gas company didn't get US aid Ronnnie..a swing and a miss! for how they spend us aid, would change your vote in a us election???" LOL...stop being dumb

Swing and a miss....go ahead and give it another try ….👍

giphy.gif

AAAnnnd..For Extra credit: wouldn't that only happen if someone....well.... was actually guilty of something?..LOL.you're a good Trump stooge who disregards the testimony of 17 US Patriots because they pointed a finger to your boy?!..LOL...silly clown...you can bury your head back in the sand now Ronnie..🤡

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

What in the hell is he talking about?  How can people get even basic facts and common sense so completely wrong?  I would risk losing brain cells if I asked him so I won't and instead will ask you.  

Some basic facts are that the US gave aid to Ukraine in 2017 and 2018 when they were more corrupt than they are now since the new leaders were elected.  But we withheld aid in 2019?  

Why do the Biden's have nothing to do with this?  It was official US policy during 2015-2016 that aid be withheld until they got rid of a prosecutor who WAS NOT investigating corruption.  The US wanted more aggressive investigations into corruption, not less.  What that gas company paid to Hunter Biden is irrelevant.  How do I know this?  Because we (Trump ) gave them aid during 2017-2018, long after Hunter was on the board.  

How do we know that Trump does not care about corruption?  Besides common sense that is.  Because we ( Trump ) gave money to Israel who has a lot of corruption issues going on and Bibi is right in the middle of it.  Saudi Arabia?  Enough said.  Trumps buddy Putin is given every preference and deference and Trump has sided with him rather than our country.  Trump and the Republican party have gone full retard and are pushing Russian propaganda at the same time our intel is telling them it is not true.  

The connection that is being made between US aid and the Ukraine gas company is stupid.  We don't give aid in order to pay salaries for a Ukrainian gas company.  There is no connection whatsoever...it doesn't stop these clowns from pushing the lies the W.H. feds them

These MFers are completely unhinged and their conspiracy thing they are on is stupid.  How do I know?  Who in their right mind would get Rudy to go around eastern Europe trying to find dirt on a political opponent when US agencies are better able to handle that.   Lastly, who in their right mind would prevent people from testifying that would clear them?  Nobody would.  And if some think that Trump is withholding witnesses because he wants to put his middle finger to Democrats are completely out of their mind.  

I will await the usual deflection and ridiculously long space between sentences with the addition of irrelevant and stupid gifs and incoherent words...LOL..BINGO!

these clowns have learned to play deaf, dumb and blind REAL good..Troll's job here is to push silly conspiracies and disregard all common sense..and he does a good job of it...while he twists himself into a pretzel..."What in the hell is he talking about?"...LOL..he don't know most of the time...he'd rather post goofy memes and gifs than try and be coherent...and it's my fault I let this clown take my down Incoherent Lane...my bad! Good post^^!

50 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

these clowns have learned to play deaf, dumb and blind REAL good..Troll's job here is to push silly conspiracies and disregard all common sense..and he does a good job of it...while he twists himself into a pretzel..."What in the hell is he talking about?"...

deaf, dumb and blind REAL good...🤣

was Just pointing out that your arguments on impeachment have zero legal or logical standing...

while you only avoid, divert, and 🤡 recycle the hypocrisy... 

….and wonder why any public support for such hypocrisy 

giphy.gif

has cratered. 🙄

• Haha 1