Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

54 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Looking like Iran shot down the Ukrainian airliner.  Keep weeping for the dead General, folks - too bad Lincoln isn’t President.  He would have deported some of these Quislings.

We all knew that was the case. That would have been just too much of a massive coincidence. And the pic clearly showed that plane was ON FIRE and not just some engine fire. And a 737 can EASILY fly on one engine. It was spiraling down like a plane that had just been shot down and was 100% disabled and out of control. The Iranians, like dems, simply arrogantly and naively think that people are stupid. It’s fitting that they are supporting each other. 

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The fact that they refuse to turn the black box over to Boeing is sure proof of this. Thank Goodness no Americans were on that plane. 

Yep. You nailed it. They “abruptly” lost contact. Plane is spiraling down in a massive fireball creating a large debris field. That plane was breaking up as it was coming down. This was no engine failure. 

45 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I thank God every day for Him. 

5AE18E89-BE3B-4C2A-859E-FA874E9B61AB.jpeg

I as well, brother. I was just listening to his live presser regarding this incident. The man is amazing and a professional....love him or hate him. The press can't even phase him at all. He owns the press corps now. I predict that we'll start seeing more journalists warm up to him as he continues to expose them as unethical frauds. A lot of these younger journalists actually want to be ethical journalists, but have been indoctrinated by some effed up mentors. Godspeed, Mr. President.😎

• Like 2

Seems like jews in florida love trump

I think the things that Trump has done as it relates to Israel and as it relates to Iran gains him votes from 2016,” said Evan Ross, a Miami-based Democratic operative and lobbyist. “If you’re specifically talking about Jewish voters, Trump got 27 percent of the Jewish vote in Florida [in 2016]. I think he’s going to do better than that in 2020.”

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2020/01/10/why-trumps-iran-moves-matter-for-floridas-jewish-voters/

Rod Rosenstein is being sued

a federal lawsuit filed this week, Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosentein has been implicated in yet another improper government spy operation.

In the new complaint, Attkisson v. Rosenstein et.al., investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson names former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosentein and four other Justice Department officials as the government agents who of illegally survielled her electronic devices.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/01/09/new-lawsuit-claims-rod-rosenstein-led-task-force-that-spied-on-sharyl-attkissons-computers/

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said that his state will reject the resettling of new refugees, making it the first in the nation to do so following a Trump administration order granting local governments such an authority.

The governor wrote in a letter Friday to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo that Texas “cannot consent to initial refugee resettlement” for fiscal year 2020.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1113851

• Like 1