Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

3 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

But....but..."Schiff is doing great!!"

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

Schiff is making way too much sense for Trump clowns like you to follow along...remember it was Fusion GPS's fault!!...๐Ÿคก

A new poll shows a plurality of Americans approve of President Trump's decision to order the drone strike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

Forty-one percent of Americans agreed with the decision, according to theย Associated Press and NORC Center for Public Affairs Researchย pollย released Friday. Thirty percent disapproved and the remaining 30 percent were indifferent.ย 

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/479795-poll-41-approve-of-trump-airstrike-on-iranian-general?amp

https://mynorthwest.com/1681199/rantz-dont-be-shocked-by-mass-shooting-in-seattle-be-angry/
ย 

Police want to help. Talk to any in the precinct and theyโ€™ll tell you. But they canโ€™t. This city wonโ€™t let them crack down on the rampant open air drug dealing or the homeless people harassing passers-by. Theyโ€™re not allowed to do anything without upsetting the Seattle woke brigade โ€” the Council ideologues, the Seattle activists who will decry the evil cops causing more problems than solving, or the racist justice system that disproportionately targets communities of color.
ย 

whole city of assholes

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you just prove how dumb you are post after post....๐Ÿคก

You are the queen of displaying your stupidity on here mam.ย  Keep it up...while the country you hate prospers like never before. ย You want Trump and the country to fail so you can be right on a hsfb forum...fucking anti patriot loser

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You are the queen of displaying your stupidity on here mam.ย  Keep it up...while the country you hate prospers like never before. ย You want Trump and the country to fail so you can be right on a hsfb forum...fucking anti patriot loser

I want the country to fail so I can be right??...you're A LOT dumber than I thought mam!....while you clowns sell your souls to a soulless clown...do you think Trump knows who Lev is now mam??..LOL...you keep backing the guy that sold OUR country out and wave your "fake" American flag while you're cheering Trump on because you're such a real patriot!!...๐Ÿคก

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I want the country to fail so I can be right??...you're A LOT dumber than I thought mam!....while you clowns sell your souls to a soulless clown...do you think Trump knows who Lev is now mam??..LOL...you keep backing the guy that sold OUR country out and wave your "fake" American flag while you're cheering Trump on because you're such a real patriot!!...๐Ÿคก

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Oh please tell us again how great Schiff is....and how Trump will be thrown out of office....and how the dems will win.....and how you will payย yourย debt to GSB...PLEASE!

Schiff kicked ass...you're just too dumb to realize it...Trump won't be thrown out of office and i never said that mam...the Republicons in the Senate all sold their souls too...and the dems are beating him in every poll so far mam...

pay GSB...why mam??...he lost the bet you moron..but please keep calling me a welcher...because it only shows what a complete moron you are every time you do it...and you still have no clue what the bet was about...LOL..๐Ÿคก

Oil prices continue to fall

Oil futures ended sharply lower Friday, as worries over potential oversupply were augmented by fears the spread of the coronavirus could undercut demand for crude. West Texas Intermediate crude March deliveryย CLH0+0.02%ย fell $1.40, or 2.5%, to end at $54.19 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, after hitting the lowest level for a most active contract since late October. The U.S. benchmark saw a 7.5% weekly drop, its biggest such fall since a nearly 9% drop in the week ending May 31, according to FactSet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/12F068B6-F25A-4A78-8F6D-41D717E2378B

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Schiff kicked ass...you're just too dumb to realize it...Trump won't be thrown out of office and i never said that mam...the Republicons in the Senate all sold their souls too...and the dems are beating him in every poll so far mam...

pay GSB...why mam??...he lost the bet you moron..but please keep calling me a welcher...because it only shows what a complete moron you are every time you do it...and you still have no clue what the bet was about...LOL..๐Ÿคก

You refute facts all the time..so why should I waste my time.

The earth is round

You: no it's not...it's flat and it's Trumps fault!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The whole board knows you welched...welcher

Enjoying the impeachment today junior?

My bet is you won't watch a single minute because the dems are getting their asses exposed....LOL

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1