Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

• The University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index came in at 99.8 for January.
  • Economists polled by Dow Jones expected consumer sentiment to come in at 99.1.
  • "The resilience of consumers is remarkable and due to record low unemployment, record gains in income and wealth, as well as near record lows in inflation and interest rates," said Richard Curtin, Surveys of Consumers chief economist, in a statement.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/01/31/us-consumer-sentiment-for-january-comes-in-at-99point8-vs-99point1-estimate.html

21 hours ago, concha said:

Bernie has a sizable group that supports him but his upside is limited by his far left lunatic politics.

Even assuming he wins the Dem nomination, he has roughly zero chance of beating Trump.  He horrifies much of the Dem establishment even more than Trump horrified the Pub establishment.  You can count on the Dem leadership working to fuck him over just like they did in 2016.

53055602_2496327207061944_73679687865755

Now that's funny shit right there.  Once in a while you do make me laugh.  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is great the Democrats are screwed! If Biden wins the nomination Bernie supporters will feel like you got screwed again and won't even vote. If Bernie wins the nomination it's game over again because  America's too smart for free everything..and Trump will destroy him with all his accomplishments in 4 years during fake witch hunts.

KAG!!!

• Like 2

Interesting very interesting 

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, a central figure in the impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump, retired from the State Department on Friday after three decades in the foreign service, a person familiar with her plans confirmed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/former-ambassador-ukraine-marie-yovanovitch-retires-state-department-n1128126?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR0x4bz7myJaLN7-tZ9da4khmdnZp1F0DS1Gmub_W192yXS8OOjg0NjUarY

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Interesting very interesting 

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, a central figure in the impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump, retired from the State Department on Friday after three decades in the foreign service, a person familiar with her plans confirmed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/former-ambassador-ukraine-marie-yovanovitch-retires-state-department-n1128126?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR0x4bz7myJaLN7-tZ9da4khmdnZp1F0DS1Gmub_W192yXS8OOjg0NjUarY

I sense a book in the near future.   

• Like 1

Some data from wiscosnin

Trump approval has gone up 4 points in the state

And, according to the latest poll by Marquette University, Wisconsin voters are warming to Trump. In January 2019, 44 percent gave the president a positive job-approval rating; by January 2020, that number had grown to 48 percent. In theoretical matchups with the leading Democratic candidates, only Joe Biden (49 percent) currently bests Trump (45 percent) in Wisconsin.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/01/wisconsin-voters-are-warming-to-trump-despite-impeachment/amp/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

You guys see what those fucking cunt antfia bitches did in Portland today, or that fuck who drove his van thru a tent of Trump supporters? 

You sure as hell won't see it on CNN, or madcow or any other libtard propaganda channel.

WTF?!!! No I didn't see that. I'll check it out. Thanks for the update.

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Tonight on Judge Jeanine:

Lindsey Graham: "Half of the people behind the origins of the Russia Hoax will be going to jail"

Judge J: "We can only hope"

Lindsey Graham: "hang tight...stay tuned".

Music to my ears. He said that with a LOT of confidence in his voice. 

John durham!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

John durham!!!!

Yep. I think it's going to be big. Remember when Barr, with that coy smile, said that "these things take time" ?  Graham is all over this too....talking about he's going find out how much the Obama WH knew about all of this. He also said "Schumer and Pelsosi are no longer in charge".  Guliani is all over this. At some point in the not-so-distant future the truth is going to come crashing down on the dcraps. Bank on it. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

Yep. I think it's going to be big. Remember when Barr, with that coy smile, said that "these things take time" ?  Graham is all over this too....talking about he's going find out how much the Obama WH knew about all of this. He also said "Schumer and Pelsosi are no longer in charge".  Guliani is all over this. At some point in the not-so-distant future the truth is going to come crashing down on the dcraps. Bank on it. 

The more they attack guilani the more I smilen

• Like 1