FL>Ca

954gator

11 minutes ago, 954gator said:

You ain't got ta lie!   You and I both know this was one of the most highly anticipated OOS games this year.   It seems ya'll West Coast peeps like to lowball.   SMH

Lmao.. My uncle use to have a yacht in Marina del Rey. I don’t remember them having a football team though.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Lakewood used to be decent.  I have no Idea who Windemere Prep is.   They new?

Windermere Prep is a tiny school with 300 in grades 9-12. They are so bad that they don't even play in a class. They would be 2A but won't compete in it. They play in the Sunshine State Athletic Conference. It's a conference for small independent teams that have no shot at 2A which is a garbage class, so they can feel special and play for their own separate championship. 

Lakewood has over 3,300 in enrollment and compete annually in the Southern Section of Southern California. Locking horns with some of the nations best!!!

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

South Broward lost 38-6 after pummeling Marina, and Marina went back to Cali and disposed of some giant. 

South Broward might not win another game this year, while Marina will go 8-2 and win their league 

Marina played two teams with a semi pulse last year, Los Al and Edison. They lost by a combined score of 115 to 7. Won't be any different for them this year.

29 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Marina is not actually in Marina Del Rey. Its in Huntington Beach. They are coached by former Poly assistant, Jeff Turley. Here is an article that talks about the struggle with the program:

https://www.ocregister.com/2016/09/29/marina-on-the-rise-after-a-long-struggle/

Them boys are gonna get after it!!!!!

48 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Marina is not actually in Marina Del Rey. Its in Huntington Beach. They are coached by former Poly assistant, Jeff Turley. Here is an article that talks about the struggle with the program:

https://www.ocregister.com/2016/09/29/marina-on-the-rise-after-a-long-struggle/

They are in a different league now The big 4. The four teams are all rated below zero at Calpreps and Marina is in D9 playoff bracket