Freedom Bowl: North Gwinnett GA 14, Wekiva FL 28 - Final

ECHS05

The funny thing about him is he gets unhinged and crazy. 

Me I just get mad and angry.  It's the referees fault.  Long backbreaking bus ride.  Continental breakfast had stale waffles. 

Kids want to play and I'm like not now,  I need a good comeback for these message board posters.  They're talking about my state again 😂

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I really didnt care that Buford lost , Rome & Archer are gonna beat them anyway

And I didnt care that Grayson lost because I knew that national ranking was nonsense because they coaching sucks...

But North Gwinnett losing has me a bit lost and confused... and a little upset at the moment...

When did you graduate from NG again?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I really didnt care that Buford lost , Rome & Archer are gonna beat them anyway

And I didnt care that Grayson lost because I knew that national ranking was nonsense because they coaching sucks...

But North Gwinnett losing has me a bit lost and confused... and a little upset at the moment...

Idk bout this one, chief. I think Buford edges them out. 

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I had fun messing with ECHS today, but, at the end of the day... I care. 

xD

No dog in this fight but the Ga Threads with the Northerners pouring it on is just golden.  I could just imagine the excuses them old JAWJAAA PAWPAW's had after Sherman Left Atlanta.  

P.S. I refuse to read any Ga. article about these games.  The 1st paragraph would read like this. 

YAAAANKEEEE  Private's without any AAAA classification teams beat all our AAAAAAAAAAAA and our AAAAAAA top teams but our AAA might be our best teams out of all our AAAAAAAAAA classifications in the State since they beat an Alubbubba top 7A team last week.  Oh this just in Another YAAAANKEEE Private just Smoked Hoover, AL. our go to state when one of our AAAAAAAAAAA or AAA teams need to win a big OOS game.   

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No dog in this fight but the Ga Threads with the Northerners pouring it on is just golden.  I could just imagine the excuses them old JAWJAAA PAWPAW's had after Sherman Left Atlanta.  

P.S. I refuse to read any Ga. article about these games.  The 1st paragraph would read like this. 

YAAAANKEEEE  Private's without any AAAA classification teams beat all our AAAAAAAAAAAA and our AAAAAAA top teams but our AAA might be our best teams out of all our AAAAAAAAAA classifications in the State since they beat an Alubbubba top 7A team last week.  Oh this just in Another YAAAANKEEE Private just Smoked Hoover our go to state when one of our AAAAAAAAAAA or AAA teams need to win a big OOS game.   

DD......Colquitt won......

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

DD......Colquitt won......

Rufus>>

TheY beat the hell out of a   Ga. AA School. 🤣  I thought it was forbidden in JAAWJAAA Rufus for any school not to have at least this many AAAAAAAAAA's.    I am glad there are AA schools make reading so much easier for this old Marine when I get an article from the Peach State about football.  I tried to read the article Sportnut posted about AAA vs AAAAAAAAA as the best in State and after trying to count all those damn A's i just quit. 

Colquitt does look like a good Squad.  

This is the equal of Allen playing Newton 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

TheY beat the hell out of a   Ga. AA School. 🤣  I thought it was forbidden in JAAWJAAA Rufus for any school not to have at least this many AAAAAAAAAA's.    I am glad there are AA schools make reading so much easier for this old Marine when I get an article from the Peach State about football.  I tried to read the article Sportnut posted about AAA vs AAAAAAAAA as the best in State and after trying to count all those damn A's i just quit. 

This is the equal of Allen playing Newton 

Is the Newton fandom running around writing articles about how Newton can compete with the top schools in the big class? 

If they were, would Allen eventually lay the smack down on them to shut that shit up? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is the Newton fandom running around writing articles about how Newton can compete with the top schools in the big class? 

If they were, would Allen eventually lay the smack down on them to shut that shit up? 

And would newton’s Fans show up at the game and start chanting “overrated” towards the Allen team?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, in T-Ville's defense, they though they had that smoke. Turns out they got scared that smoke would get killed and took him out before the end of the game. 

Also, I don't really think T-Ville fans have been the ones pushing the narrative that those little classes can compete with and should be in the mix of the convo with the big boy schools. Although, they apparently bought into it, else they wouldn't have been chanting that for sure. 

I can only wish we had Rome and Buford on the schedule instead. 

But, we have a closely connected school with Warner Robins. 

Gonna see about the narrative pretty soon I'd imagine.

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Is Ga football overrated ????    A guy last year or before that said,"Texas and Ga HS Football is overrated"....All Ga teams lost ???  Greyson and Hoover, who got destroyed, did not bode well... Both Fla teams won 💪💪💪

1. All Georgia teams lost? 

2. Grayson didn't show well, so you right about that one.

3. Texas and GA aren't overrated

Oh yeah, Florida and Georgia split on the head to head match-ups in the past two weekend tho (Milton and Lee won while Wekiva and DFB won). 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, in T-Ville's defense, they though they had that smoke. Turns out they got scared that smoke would get killed and took him out before the end of the game. 

Also, I don't really think T-Ville fans have been the ones pushing the narrative that those little classes can compete with and should be in the mix of the convo with the big boy schools. Although, they apparently bought into it, else they wouldn't have been chanting that for sure. 

I can only wish we had Rome and Buford on the schedule instead. 

But, we have a closely connected school with Warner Robins. 

Gonna see about the narrative pretty soon I'd imagine.

In other news...

East St. Louis IL 32, Trinity Catholic MO 26

TC was leading 14-7 at halftime... ESL mightve wore them out with depth, they are a much larger school.