Live Stream: Colquitt Co. 26, Grayson 14 - Final

ECHS05

18 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't make the news. Just report it. 

If there is 15000 schools in the country playing ball, and Colquitt is 9th out of those...

Guessing 99.75% 

Maybe it's 99.88%

I'm not about doing all the math. I figured someone would be around to correct my numbers if they were too far out of whack. 

xD

Top 99.94%

19 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why would you, Padre? You can’t stand us, so why would you weigh in?

Stirring the pot....

BGW

p.s. Rush didn’t take the job or was it offered, so this is pointless.

As much as I may not like his personality on or off the field, or the fact that he can only count to 11,  he gets his players to buy in to what he's selling.  Now, does that mean he is a great X's and O's guy?  Maybe not, but he is smart enough to know who to hire as assistant coaches.  Like Pruitt.  Any who, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  

Aspiring to hopefully not be an ahole

The AP

• Haha 1

On 9/22/2018 at 6:15 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

That could be pretty close at this point. 

Idk. 

It's honestly pretty tough to compare teams that haven't played due to style and match ups, etc.

I wouldn't put many teams ahead of Colquitt right now. I know that much. Turns out, the polls and computers agree with me. 

I think if BC played Grayson again, even at their house, they may lose. They won though, so, I wouldn't personally have Grayson ahead of them, but, I'm a biased human. 

Just because SPP beat BC, doesn't mean they would beat Grayson though. 

It get's squirrelly trying to rank those three. They are at least where they belong in the grand scheme...Behind Colquitt.

How very folsom of you.  Lol!!

On 9/22/2018 at 7:40 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

That Grayson team is such an embarrassment... how you gonna have one the most athletic teams in country, and don’t know how to play as a team... QB does not belong on the field, why hasn’t the coach put in his 4 star QB wtf

Shame on the team and coaches

kid throws a crucial img in redzone and walks to the sideline and just sits on the bench with his head down, and not one player or coach went up to him to correct his mistakes or even cheer him up, absolutely no communication 

This was the main reason why I said he was horrible.  When the camera panned in to his face, when the game was still close in the 3rd Q, I saw he had already lost.  Can't lead if you can't handle adversity.

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2018 at 8:07 AM, ECHS05 said:

Colquitt is pretty clearly 2-3 TDs better than BC... Or SPP for that matter. Grayson is just that kind of team to lose stupid mistakes because they lack real coaching... And an offensive identity

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  I hope you are just trying to get under his skin and do not really believe this.  

• Haha 1

On 9/22/2018 at 8:42 AM, Rufus69 said:

"nooner"....just my opine...BUT...

1.  SPP......I'm guessing around No.25

2.  BC....I'm guessing around No. 50

3.  Grayson...I'm guessing No.66

4.  Colquitt....I'm guessing No.67

These teams are Top 100...but no where near ELITE like the Cali teams.  Or the Florida teams.  Or the Ohio teams.

It is what it is...

Rufus>>

Finally, a sensible ga poster!!!

22 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

This was the main reason why I said he was horrible.  When the camera panned in to his face, when the game was still close in the 3rd Q, I saw he had already lost.  Can't lead if you can't handle adversity.

This X1000000000000. His body language was horrible (and it’s not just him. Look at the coach) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why you asking me? 

You need to call a few places to get this answer. 

PrepNation

CalPreps

Massey

No Nonsense Top 50

Just to name a few off the top of my head. 

Lol.  I was asking you because in some of your posts on here you were agreeing colcuts is 37 spots hire than BC.  No chance in hell.  Plus, everybody knows CalPreps does not start to level out until October, when enough games have been played to get a good sample size.  It will correct itself by then. 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol.  I was asking you because in some of your posts on here you were agreeing colcuts is 37 spots hire than BC.  No chance in hell.  Plus, everybody knows CalPreps does not start to level out until October, when enough games have been played to get a good sample size.  It will correct itself by then. 

See my last post. 

I ain't nothing but a poor, tiny and undersized hawg fan. I ain't got sense enough to argue agains' all them fancy gurus that crush numbers and do big arithmetic and such. 

I just look at what they say and nod my head. 

• Haha 1