Live Stream: Colquitt Co. 26, Grayson 14 - Final

ECHS05

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Was this a home game, neutral site?  And was this the biggest game of the year in JawJaa?   I can't wait to see the videos.   Not to get off topic how is that private school doing that played Prestonwood a few weeks ago? 

GAC has beaten 2 not that great teams since...  They should win the rest of their regular season games as their Region isnt that good. But with Calhoun, Cedar Grove, and Benedictine in 3A... I cant see GAC winning 3A... How far they go in the playoffs will be determined by how long it takes for them to meet 1 of those teams in the bracket.

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The Grayson qb was a bit better than I expected,

I know I have to be very careful in speaking about your pet team so you don't "DJ me" but as a neutral observer, what were you smoking? Grayson's QB was terrible. 

and I mean this sincerely. This game may have been exciting from the closeness and fact that #1 and #2 were playing each other but no one came away impressed watching either team. There was certainly no top 25 team out there. 

I had Colquitt winning by 28 given the hype (I posted that here) you guys made about Colquitt and the fact that BC, as has been proved, is not great. 

Given the hype you guys spew I had Grayson 48 points over BC. Now if I am being honest (which I am) and not trolling, from my perspective, can you understand why I complain about GA's continual overrating? 

Colquitt's kicker was impressive. If Rush had anyone on the schedule that could play football that kicker would win him a game or two. With that schedule he won't need him. 

I;ll take the rest of my comments to the black eye thread but understand they are honest. Just because you don't like my perspective does not mean I am trolling. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Was this a home game, neutral site?  And was this the biggest game of the year in JawJaa?   I can't wait to see the videos.   Not to get off topic how is that private school doing that played Prestonwood a few weeks ago? 

They blew the doors of some awful Gainesville school... 

East Hall HS 50-21

Region play starts for them next week...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I know I have to be very careful in speaking about your pet team so you don't "DJ me" but as a neutral observer, what were you smoking? Grayson's QB was terrible. 

and I mean this sincerely. This game may have been exciting from the closeness and fact that #1 and #2 were playing each other but no one came away impressed watching either team. There was certainly no top 25 team out there. 

I had Colquitt winning by 28 given the hype (I posted that here) you guys made about Colquitt and the fact that BC, as has been proved, is not great. 

Given the hype you guys spew I had Grayson 48 points over BC. Now if I am being honest (which I am) and not trolling, from my perspective, can you understand why I complain about GA's continual overrating? 

Colquitt's kicker was impressive. If Rush had anyone on the schedule that could play football that kicker would win him a game or two. With that schedule he won't need him. 

I;ll take the rest of my comments to the black eye thread but understand they are honest. Just because you don't like my perspective does not mean I am trolling. 

"nooner"....I don't think you are trolling.  I do not.

However; I do think...you don't have enough football sense to pour the piss from your boot.

Oh...and I'm not trolling either.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

GAC has beaten 2 not that great teams since...  They should win the rest of their regular season games as their Region isnt that good. But with Calhoun, Cedar Grove, and Benedictine in 3A... I cant see GAC winning 3A... How far they go in the playoffs will be determined by how long it takes for them to meet 1 of those teams in the bracket.

Benedictine is gonna dominate their region but they're not that good this year.... 

They opened up region play last night against an old Public rival the Savannah Blue Jackets. 

It was their 110th meeting last night. 

Benedictine won 70-0

Unfortunately the Savannah public's are gonna be dreadful af this year... 

Except New Hampstead they may actually be pretty ok. They're playing really good team ball

23 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

However; I do think...you don't have enough football sense to pour the piss from your boot.

Rufus>>

Yes sir. 

This is probably as true a "non-trolling" statement as has been used on this website since it opened to us vagabonds. 

xD

35 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Still completely trolling.

NOBODY was hyping Grayson from Georgia... And I guarantee you cant go back and find where they were. Nobody from GA had them "#5 nationally"... Nobody. You werent even here in the Preseason... Just stop the lying for fucks sake... Its getting old. If you were being truthful, you could go back and see the criticism of Graysons coaching. 

But you cant... Every single word you spew is a biased lie... 

By 48 over BC? Wtf?

23 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

You do have a way with words that needs be admired but as to your football savvy... 

Question

Ranked this 4 teams. 

BC, SPP, Grayson , Colquitt among each other (1-4) then tell me where they roughly fit nationally. 

15-35, 25-50, 35-75, none top 100..... 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes sir. 

This is probably as true a "non-trolling" statement as has been used on this website since it opened to us vagabonds. 

xD

Hey, DJ, same question to you. 

Ranked these 4 teams. 

BC, SPP, Grayson , Colquitt among each other (1-4) then tell me where they roughly fit nationally. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Ranked this 4 teams. 

1. Colquitt (8-15)

2. SPP (20-35)

3. Grayson (50-65)

4. BC (70-80)

I think Grayson beats BC now, in a rematch. They lost due to pure correctable mistakes (punt dropped for TD recovery, fumbling inside the 5 using a LB as a RB)... Which Im sure you didnt even watch.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

You can't change fact. Grayson was #1 in Ga and top 10 nationally. 

And yes, I figured 48 spread as BC has no business on the field with a team like Grayson was ranked. 

....  No they werent though. Except by a few National polls.

Clearly they are NOT #1.

Answer this question --- What does a preseason poll have to do with ANYTHING at all? Since its been proven to not be correct.

BC was ranked as high as 8th nationally.... 

What you know NOW is all that matters, and everybody in GA knew Grayson shouldnt be there in any Preseason poll.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

1. Colquitt (8-15)

2. SPP (20-35)

3. Grayson (50-65)

4. BC (70-80)

I think Grayson beats BC now, in a rematch. They lost due to pure correctable mistakes (punt dropped for TD recovery, fumbling inside the 5 using a LB as a RB)... Which Im sure you didnt even watch.

OK, everybody needs to let this sink in every time they read an Opie post. 

Why play the games if you are just gonna make stuff up? 

33 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I never said you were trolling. You may have been ignorantly critiquing. I don't judge like that. xD

We have been having issues with people choosing to troll game threads and ruin the experience of the users that are active and trying to enjoy a game without some dick interjecting mess that doesn't enhance their experience. 

While I know that the "troll" is enhancing their own experience, slobbering througha toothy grin while ruining others experience, we have to try to respect LIVE game threads. 

If I feel myself as an OOS fan wanting to interject my state's mess into a live Jersey game thread, I just stay away, so that the Jersey crowd can enjoy their game. Understand? 

Probably not, because you seem dense. 

You can blow the thread up now. The game is over. 

Good on you for understanding. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I never said you were trolling. You may have been ignorantly critiquing. I don't judge like that. xD

We have been having issues with people choosing to troll game threads and ruin the experience of the users that are active and trying to enjoy a game without some dick interjecting mess that doesn't enhance their experience. 

While I know that the "troll" is enhancing their own experience, slobbering througha toothy grin while ruining others experience, we have to try to respect LIVE game threads. 

If I feel myself as an OOS fan wanting to interject my state's mess into a live Jersey game thread, I just stay away, so that the Jersey crowd can enjoy their game. Understand? 

Probably not, because you seem dense. 

You can blow the thread up now. The game is over. 

Good on you for understanding. 

Very "DJ" of you. 

New rule!!!!!!

Hey serious, rank these 4 with each other then nationally. It will tell me much. (sadly it will likely just confirm yet again what I know of human bias... but lets try) 

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Ranked these 4 teams. 

In the country

9-Colquitt 

44-Grayson

45-SPP

46-BC

Directly from the totally unbiased computer poll. 

http://calpreps.com/2018/ratings/National_all.htm

Shove off. Small fry.

😂

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Very "DJ" of you. 

New rule!!!!!!

Hey serious, rank these 4 with each other then nationally. It will tell me much. (sadly it will likely just confirm yet again what I know of human bias... but lets try) 

Let's call it a gentlemen's agreement. 

Go read the MD-IMG thread. One of the biggest trolls on this board is there plain as day asking for live game thread respect. Is he not? 

We have "been" had this gentlemen's agreement. 

While I was a little extreme in my "hollow threat" last night, I was trying to enjoy the game as I was there, and help our online friends, enjoy their experience as well. 

It worked, as best I could tell. 

My experience became more about posting what I was seeing than beating back Jersey nerds that sell sizzle or just don't know what they're seeing. 

:D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Let's call it a gentlemen's agreement. 

Go read the MD-IMG thread. One of the biggest trolls on this board is there plain as day asking for live game thread respect. Is he not? 

We have "been" had this gentlemen's agreement. 

While I was a little extreme in my "hollow threat" last night, I was trying to enjoy the game as I was there, and help our online friends, enjoy their experience as well. 

It worked, as best I could tell. 

My experience became more about posting what I was seeing than beating back Jersey nerds that sell sizzle or just don't know what they're seeing. 

:D

Let me tell you something about football. You enjoy the game, the banter when you win. You don't like the either too much when you lose. 

Anyway, you have always been a great guy and if you got a bit moderator intense... so be it.

I do retain the right to call you "DJ" from now on however. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Seriously, what do you think? 

That could be pretty close at this point. 

Idk. 

It's honestly pretty tough to compare teams that haven't played due to style and match ups, etc.

I wouldn't put many teams ahead of Colquitt right now. I know that much. Turns out, the polls and computers agree with me. 

I think if BC played Grayson again, even at their house, they may lose. They won though, so, I wouldn't personally have Grayson ahead of them, but, I'm a biased human. 

Just because SPP beat BC, doesn't mean they would beat Grayson though. 

It get's squirrelly trying to rank those three. They are at least where they belong in the grand scheme...Behind Colquitt.

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Let me tell you something about football. You enjoy the game, the banter when you win. You don't like the either too much when you lose. 

Anyway, you have always been a great guy and if you got a bit moderator intense... so be it.

I do retain the right to call you "DJ" from now on however. 

Sure. I know this all to be true. During a live game, nobody has won or lost yet. Jersey wasn't playing in the game in question, yet there we were, trying to sift through whether Jersey was better than either team during the first quarter. Clearly very premature. 

There was an entire "Fudge Packer" thread made for you Jersey trolls to troll your little hearts out. Nobody got mad about that. Amazing how that works. Non-live game thread... No problem.