Ref shortage and bad officiating in Texas

Big hairy bald Jones

1 minute ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

There is a ref shortage in Texas. A Midway parent told me about this. This could be why we have seen missed calls all over the state, and even more so in the playoffs last year. 

I am starting to believe the championship game refs were rookie reserves. The UIL needs to man up and take action. 

I posted this like last year. Seems like the trend continues 

22 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

I know it has continued. It was out of control in the state championship game and the UIL continues to ignore it. There are many things that would have had a different outcome if this problem did not exist

It's the fans and coaches. Refs dont want to put up with the abuse and so nobody is putting up with it. Also refs are part of the old man club. They never advertised ref clinics and such so you see the guys who ref. 60+ years old out of shape and are lucky if they can even keep up with any play

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Midway beat the 224th best team in Texas 13-10

They lost by 30 to the 13th in Texas. 

So that makes Midway about 118th in the state 😂

No wonder why you think the refs suck. Your not even top 100 in the state! 

Listen to me you little bitch, Midway has the best team in the state last year and got fucked by the refs. Don’t give me that Shit about losing to the 30th team

2 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Listen to me you little bitch, Midway has the best team in the state last year and got fucked by the refs. Don’t give me that Shit about losing to the 30th team

Perhaps Midway should just quit football. There will be no issue with bad officiating then.

Problem solved. I'm just here to help.

• Haha 2

Cy Fair violating Waco Midway for four quarters last year had nothing to do with the refs lol.

Apparently it's left a permanent mental scar on some folks. That ass kicking was so bad they're still feeling it to this day. Somebody needs to fund a therapy program for Midway fans. Help them get over the pain 😢

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Champa said:

Cy Fair violating Waco Midway for four quarters last year had nothing to do with the refs lol.

Apparently it's left a permanent mental scar on some folks. That ass kicking was so bad they're still feeling it to this day. Somebody needs to fund a therapy program for Midway fans. Help them get over the pain 😢

Shut your dumb ass up. I put the blame on not just the refs and our jackass coach who was trying to put on a show for the fans, but the parents who didn’t step up and tell the coaches that changes were needed. I pointed out that West Coast concepts would hurt our defense and that we didn’t run the ball enough. Other parents should have listened. The coaches knew better, and it was only a matter of time before a team used classic 49ers tapes to prepare for us 

dont evn get me started on how Cy fair personnel tampered with Midway equipment and the UILs involvement in this mess. That game was a bad look for the UIL and Texas high school football as a whole

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Shut your dumb ass up. I put the blame on not just the refs and our jackass coach who was trying to put on a show for the fans, but the parents who didn’t step up and tell the coaches that changes were needed. I pointed out that West Coast concepts would hurt our defense and that we didn’t run the ball enough. Other parents should have listened. The coaches knew better, and it was only a matter of time before a team used classic 49ers tapes to prepare for us 

dont evn get me started on how Cy fair personnel tampered with Midway equipment and the UILs involvement in this mess. That game was a bad look for the UIL and Texas high school football as a whole

Did Cy Fair put Vaseline on your WRs gloves or something? That explains why your team couldn't catch a cold if they were butt naked in Antarctica.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2018 at 4:55 PM, Big hairy bald Jones said:

There is a ref shortage in Texas. A Midway parent told me about this. This could be why we have seen missed calls all over the state, and even more so in the playoffs last year. 

I am starting to believe the championship game refs were rookie reserves. The UIL needs to man up and take action. 

What happen in the championship game?