Well Boys, today is the show

noonereal

25 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Two guys came out and said it was them....so this hearing today never should have happened. They would have had 2 suspects locked up under felony rape charges as there is no statute of limitations on rape.

But it wasn't a rape, sex never occurred. The allegation was fondling, which in Georgia is sexual battery, which does have a statute of limitations... Dunno about Maryland

Just now, Bormio said:

I honestly hope that one of these episodes so enrages the country that we come to our senses.  But I see no sign of it.

Maybe when enough blood is shed the citizens of this country will get their heads on right......maybe take out some government members in the fighting. If you look some of our citizens are nothing more than puppets on a string for their "leaders" to manipulate them at any whim they want

12 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I refer you to Chuck Grassley saying to ask for it at the same time saying it was not a good idea because the FBI does not give conclusions.

Exactly... Senator after Senator saying that Kavanaugh needs to ask for an FBI investigation, yet each one of those senators can request one. I'm glad you agree that an FBI investigation at this point is pretty Damn pointless

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I do not feel that way.

Exactly the opposite.

There should be an investigation before any vote.

But you just quoted both Grassley and acknowledged Biden saying that an FBI investigation doesn’t clear anyone, merely provides a written account of what witnesses say during questioning. Those same witnesses can be subpoenas and questioned by the senate committee.

so in summary, the senate judiciary can perform the exact same task as the FBI and can even request the fbi to open an investigation, neither of which has happened. Delay tactic none the less... if the parties were reversed, what would you think?

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Just saw Graham’s comments today.  Someone finally called the Democrats out on their despicable behavior with appropriate indignation.  In a career of good moments and bad ones, they will say “This was his finest hour”.

Agreed. Just wow!  I was completely transfixed on his declaration. That was one of those moments where you can see that he didn’t give a fuck about the ramifications of what he was saying. He called the dems out and basically said I don’t care if we’re friends going forward. It was passionate and REAL!  

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

See my reply to GSB, I had a different take. 

I saw it. Yeah....and? The dems are getting absolutely pummeled at every turn. Conservatives realize the proverbial foot is on the throat. We’ll be out in force as well....especially after this shit show by the lowlife dem senators. You seem halfwAy smart. You should feel pretty stupid being played like this. What is the dem platform again? Hate Trump and.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I saw it. Yeah....and? The dems are getting absolutely pummeled at every turn....

Of course, they are the minority party

This is black and white. 

You seem halfwAy smart. You should feel pretty stupid being played like this. What is the dem platform again? Hate Trump and..

LOL, don't let the babel fool ya, I'm as dumb as they come. 

Not sure what you mean by being played, can you explain?