Well Boys, today is the show

noonereal

Just now, Mjd33 said:

You believe that nut job over a two time valedictorian at Georgetown prep?  

Yes.  Just because he is a valedictorian all of a sudden means he cannot be a sexual predator?  BTW her credentials DESTROY his, so there's that.   GUILTY!!!!!!!!!  Should get the chair.  I have no doubt many more of his victims will start to come forward.  Just another privileged frat boy thinking he can do as he pleases.  Child please.  Karma is a bitch!  You prey on women?  You should be locked up and shamed all over the media!!  Just my humble minority opinion, which I know means the world to the all ethnic, religious loving alt right repubes.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Yes.  Just because he is a valedictorian all of a sudden means he cannot be a sexual predator?  BTW her credentials DESTROY his, so there's that.   GUILTY!!!!!!!!!  Should get the chair.  I have no doubt many more of his victims will start to come forward.  Just another privileged frat boy thinking he can do as he pleases.  Child please.  Karma is a bitch!  You prey on women?  You should be locked up and shamed all over the media!!  Just my humble minority opinion, which I know means the world to the all ethnic, religious loving alt right repubes.  

Her credentials!? She teaches at a 4th rate non accredited garbage college in San Francisco lmao. Wtf are you talking about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

she's a DOCTOR....are you?

One thing we learned is that Kav does not have the temperament to be on the highest court.

Crying and screaming and basically throwing a tantrum while claiming victimization.

Maybe I am old school but I prefer emotionally mature folks who take personal responsibility. 

Are humble not braggadocios, reasoned not religious. 

57 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Calm down dude...jeez. xD

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

One thing we learned is that Kav does not have the temperament to be on the highest court.

Crying and screaming and basically throwing a tantrum while claiming victimization.

Maybe I am old school but I prefer emotionally mature folks who take personal responsibility. 

Are humble not braggadocios, reasoned not religious. 

Or maybe you’ve become a member of the Resistance.

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I've spoken to numerous rape victims, with time frames being the next day all the way to years passed... Everyone knew the exact location.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

of course they know. they will never forget it. for ford to say i dont remember really does an injustice to ever person who has been raped

The reason she does not “remember”, is if she did, he might be able to prove he could not have been there.  I think this happened, by someone else, and she knows it.  It was always the huge flaw in her tale.

Just now, Bormio said:

The reason she does not “remember”, is if she did, he might be able to prove he could not have been there.  I think this happened, by someone else, and she knows it.  It was always the huge flaw in her tale.

Two guys came out and said it was them....so this hearing today never should have happened. They would have had 2 suspects locked up under felony rape charges as there is no statute of limitations on rape.