Well Boys, today is the show

noonereal

36 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

11 to 10.....yes 

Fake news again in the media...it was 11-8...not 11-10...

Only time I bothered to click on it was when the foregone conclusion was done....well worth the look on Bookers face after refusing to answer to vote...🤣

You people in 18 pages of soap opera diversionary debate are nutso...

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Fake news again in the media...it was 11-8...not 11-10...

Only time I bothered to click on it was when the foregone conclusion was done....well worth the look on Bookers face after refusing to answer to vote...🤣

You people in 18 pages of soap opera diversionary debate are nutso...

I read on several places it was 11-10. So it was 11-8??

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I read on several places it was 11-10. So it was 11-8??

You can view a clip of the vote here at this MSN 'news' link.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-latest-senate-panel-advances-kavanaugh-to-full-senate/ar-BBNFi8H?ocid=spartanntp

Too funny that they show the clip (where the vote is clearly counted as 11 to 8 at the 1:37 mark), as Booker and Harris refuse to vote,  yet they 'report the news' as 11-10 for posterity 🤣.   Like just how stupid does MSN think that their viewers are?🤔🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

You can view a clip of the vote here at this MSN 'news' link.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-latest-senate-panel-advances-kavanaugh-to-full-senate/ar-BBNFi8H?ocid=spartanntp

Too funny that they show the clip (where the vote is clearly counted as 11 to 8 at the 1:37 mark), as Booker and Harris refuse to vote,  yet they 'report the news' as 11-10 for posterity 🤣.   Like just how stupid does MSN think that their viewers are?🤔🤣

So they cant even vote lol. Wow.....cant wait for him to be confirmed in front of the whole senate 

9 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Jeff says we can wait a week.

A delay by a republican.

What are they afraid of?

Yea and on day 6 some skank from God knows where will come out of the woodwork saying Kavanaugh brushed her thigh in 5th grade and the Dems will want to prolong investigation. 

It’s ok. He’s still going to get through. And for the next 40 years, he’s going to stick it to the Dems every chance he gets.... and who can blame him after what they did to him and his family. 

Ginsburg will croak or retire soon enough and trump will nominate Amy Barrett ...... than it’s ball game. Thanks for playing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Yea and on day 6 some skank from God knows where will come out of the woodwork saying Kavanaugh brushed her thigh in 5th grade and the Dems will want to prolong investigation. 

It’s ok. He’s still going to get through. And for the next 40 years, he’s going to stick it to the Dems every chance he gets.... and who can blame him after what they did to him and his family. 

Ginsburg will croak or retire soon enough and trump will nominate Amy Barrett ...... than it’s ball game. Thanks for playing.

Could only hope everything you posted comes true 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So they cant even vote lol. Wow.....cant wait for him to be confirmed in front of the whole senate 

Really not trying to laugh, but did you see how Booker's now famous 'Spartacus' routine dumbfounded the crap out of Harris in the vote right behind him?!? Like... can we really just refuse.... and that will work?  She just sits there totally dumbfounded and perplexed....

giphy.gif

Pure soap opera gold...🏆

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Really not trying to laugh, but did you see how Booker's now famous 'Spartacus' routine dumbfounded the crap out of Harris in the vote right behind him?!? Like... can we really just refuse.... and that will work?  She just sits there totally dumbfounded and perplexed....

giphy.gif

Pure soap opera gold...🏆

The dems are done and so is jeff flake. Jeff flake decided to quit a while ago and obv his last action will again be to defy trump as much as possible. Hes no better than McCain and that's not a good thing 

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

Not sure if you are doing a drive by or what but it's very impact. 25 years after the incident and she is still strongly reacting to it.

What is your perspective that you mention 2008? 

I can’t remember what I did on any random day from high school. 

BUT...

I can remember where I was when one my best friends died. Know The Who what where and when. 

I can remember getting some tang on prom night, know The Who what where and when. 

I can remember when our house burnt down, know The Who what where and when. 

I can remember a party when gun was pulled on us, Know The Who what where and when. 

I can remember .....

This is the bs part of all this. If she was sexually assualted and it was so horrific it still haunts her today, she would know what house it happen at, how she got there and away, etc. 

12 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

This is the bs part of all this. If she was sexually assualted and it was so horrific it still haunts her today, she would know what house it happen at, how she got there and away, etc. 

Yeah, plus she may have said no but we all know they mean yes. 

Anyway, happy days are here again! 

With Kavy confirmed we will be on a pussy garbing holiday! 

Get ready ladies, it's Trump World!

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You are pretty dumb for a cop.

Is your first instinct always when you can not comprehend someone else's point, to just call them stupid???

Here's a helpful hint for you,  you better make sure that their point has absolutely zero merit first.....

...unless you just like tossing around boomerangs as target practice....

giphy.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Do you honestly believe her, all politics aside? 

Do you honestly believe if this happen, she wouldn’t know where it happen, who was there, how she got there or home? 

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Wowser ...and here I thought it was 'Spartacus Booker World' today.....

You know that sitting senator guy... who not only admitted to, but put in writing his collegiate sexual exploits detailing his guilt of the same things he now refuses to vote for or against...

Curious how you would have taken his vote....and find it very hard to believe that you felt this same way..... when the same shit show was applied to Clarence Thomas....

Maybe you already espoused this in your 18 page soap opera thread, but as this thread is probably not worth it, you can bet I'm not wasting my time going back to read it...

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Did not call him stupid.

If you are going to call me out, make sure you are using MY words, not what you want me to mean. 

And I fully comprehend his statement. 

In that case, then you win the syntax argument....

….just as soon as you can find any reference where 'stupid' is not a synonym for 'dumb'....

Hey....your getting pretty good with your boomerang arsenal....you must make those projectiles all by yourself...

trying new ones out for size are you?

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Do you honestly believe her, all politics aside? 

Yeah I do. But I also believe Kav but with a bit of reservation. 

I have seen stuff similar several times in my life. I won;t get into detail but I will say, we all have our own perspective.

I have no doubt the incident happened fairly close to Ford's account and that she was terrified. Thinking she was gonna get raped and might die.  I think Kav and his buddy had no intentions of rape. I think they were drunk and horny and did not realize how forceful and predatory they were acting. Like Ford said, they laughed through the whole thing. 

This incident then changed Ford's life. The double front door is a common type of reaction to traumatic incident like this. 

Kav never knew he had done anything wrong. It was just another party. Heck, he did not even get laid,. He never hit her and had no success getting her naked. He went downstairs and continued partying. 

I am sure he was shocked when he heard Ford's accusations. Nothing occurred that would make him remember the incident, to him. 

I do think that after a while he maybe sorta recalled and that is why he was fairly guarded the first few days. 

We all live in our own private Idaho. They shared a common experience that they perceived completely different.  

Perspective.png

• Thanks 1