Well Boys, today is the show

noonereal

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Yeah I do. But I also believe Kav but with a bit of reservation. 

I have seen stuff similar several times in my life. I won;t get into detail but I will say, we all have our own perspective.

I have no doubt the incident happened fairly close to Ford's account and that she was terrified. Thinking she was gonna get raped and might die.  I think Kav and his buddy had no intentions of rape. I think they were drunk and horny and did not realize how forceful and predatory they were acting. Like Ford said, they laughed through the whole thing. 

This incident then changed Ford's life. The double front door is a common type of reaction to traumatic incident like this. 

Kav never knew he had done anything wrong. It was just another party. Heck, he did not even get laid,. He never hit her and had no success getting her naked. He went downstairs and continued partying. 

I am sure he was shocked when he heard Ford's accusations. Nothing occurred that would make him remember the incident, to him. 

I do think that after a while he maybe sorta recalled and that is why he was fairly guarded the first few days. 

We all live in our own private Idaho. They shared a common experience that they perceived completely different.  

Perspective.png

So follow up question... should your version be the actual truth, should that be enough to preclude him from being appointed to the Supreme Court 36 years later?

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Yep, 

McDonalds trained,

live life the same.

Yes we know ….The stereotypical Black man hates McDonalds.....

Everyone knows they are supposed to go to Burger King… 

That way they can drink their preferred PEPSI not Coke...

You know....that drink that 'the man' targeted all you black folk with (having twice as much sugar and all)...

Keep on digging there Mr. Accomplishment...you'll get there some day

maybe...

giphy.gif

Just now, Sportsnut said:

The voice of a Black man is correct.

Does that scare you?

Not in the least.....

Not afraid of the Boogieman either.

So how are you doing on your Casper phobia?  Still haunting You?

You can't seem to make it past breakfast without pissing in your own Cherios…

...for fear that ghost is eating them up on you.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I have seen stuff similar several times in my life. I won;t get into detail but I will say, we all have our own perspective.

I have no doubt the incident happened fairly close to Ford's account and that she was terrified. Thinking she was gonna get raped and might die.  I think Kav and his buddy had no intentions of rape. I think they were drunk and horny and did not realize how forceful and predatory they were acting. Like Ford said, they laughed through the whole thing. 

This incident then changed Ford's life. The double front door is a common type of reaction to traumatic incident like this. 

Kav never knew he had done anything wrong. It was just another party. Heck, he did not even get laid,. He never hit her and had no success getting her naked. He went downstairs and continued partying. 

I am sure he was shocked when he heard Ford's accusations. Nothing occurred that would make him remember the incident, to him. 

I do think that after a while he maybe sorta recalled and that is why he was fairly guarded the first few days. 

We all live in our own private Idaho. They shared a common experience that they perceived completely different.  

Perspective.png

Ok so you believe this happened. 

Question. 

Do you believe something this horrifying would lead one to remember where this happened at and how they escaped the scene? 

What makes you still believe her even after the 4 witnesses she gave all claim its false, including her female friend?

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Cartoons for the children are being used as communication aides 

Act like a man and be treated like one.

FIFY

Said it before and I'll say it again....

How many time do you have to be told...a good communicator plays to the audience....and if the foo shits...

I guess You really do have one good thing going for you tho….

You'll probably never run out of boomerangs with your well exercised aim...

giphy.gif

Kinda like a 'moronic genius'...…. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Perspective.png

Absolutely dead on! Probably the most accurate post in this thread... should have been portrayed that way from all sides in the very beginning. 

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

Don't eat cereal.

Needs milk.

Milk too white. 

Damn dude.....

Lived to be 60...'

and super accomplished...

But never even heard of chocolate milk?  😝

What kind of black man are you even?  LOL  

As luck would have it though....you are talking to me, and at our HS...

…. they would never let us forget it.....

🤣

11 hours ago, Troll said:

Damn dude.....

Lived to be 60...'

and super accomplished...

But never even heard of chocolate milk?  😝

What kind of black man are you even?  LOL  

As luck would have it though....you are talking to me, and at our HS...

…. they would never let us forget it.....

🤣

Troll I think 🤔 they call it     (ChokoLate Drankkkk)