Well Boys, today is the show

noonereal

26 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I cried every time at awards ceremonies talking about my football or wrestling players.I did over 40 of them.I also cried when a parent accused me of swearing at practice & at games.I had to go to a jr football special meeting.26 parents came to the meeting & denied all charges of me swearing but noted that I made kids run laps for doing it.Case closed?No way.Grand pa was a town hero in football years past.I was forced to start this tiny kid that needed duct tape to keep his uniform on.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Not sure why you were disappointed for me. Trump is president, does not matter if it this Frat Boy or some other extremist.  

That said, no joke, the guy is a typical spoiled punk. 

Not sure how you could see it different. 

Good judgment and intelligence.

Sorry you're lacking.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Is this the conduct, temperament of a SCOTUS judge?

We have this crap in the white house.

Why the F was he crying? Freaking "poor pitiful me" stuff. Disgusting. 

What a douche you are.

Let me know when you're good name(?), reputation and future are dragged through the mud on the national media while you're family - including your daughter - are subjected to threats. OK, "tough guy". 🤡🤣

2 minutes ago, concha said:

What a douche you are.

Let me know when you're good name(?), reputation and future are dragged through the mud on the national media while you're family - including your daughter - are subjected to threats. OK, "tough guy". 🤡🤣

The guy was invisible to me now I can't stand him.

I am a humble guy, opposite of "entitled." 

I can't stand folks like this. 

My take is, he had no clue that his drunkin actions left a girl scared for life. 

Hence from his perceptive he is telling the truth. That said, he clearly does not want all his college and high school drinking looked into. 

I remain consistent. I see nothing here that would change my vote if I supported him from the start. 

I now think he is a punk which I did not think prior. I think Ford was a fool to come forward and I have said this right along.

I am not a douche because I have a different perspective from you, an extremist. (I could be for different reasons;))

And he is clearly lying about his alcohol consumption during his school years. 

I don't think for a moment he did not do this... not sure to the level she claims but this has been going on forever... especially at HS and College. Getting drunk and partying is a ritual at some schools. All of us have been there at some point. If the members of congress were ever vetted to this degree, NONE of them would have gotten elected.  Kavanaugh had handled this thing imo the wrong way from the beginning. He should have admitted the interaction to the degree he felt it went to and attack the real problem... that this stuff happens and how our society fosters its propagation and how we deal with it.

This thing is a circus. That is obvious by watching how the members of congress are reacting today. Their agenda is clear... the Dems want this nomination stopped at all costs and the Reps. want him approved before the mid-terms. Its all bullshit. What congress does not get is that any logical, reasonably intelligent voter sees through this crap. The guy will, if moved forward, would probably make a good SCJ member. What these guys don't get, is that in today's world the SC had to make decisions that are practical and well though out. R v W will never be overturned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gospeeder said:

I don't think for a moment he did not do this... not sure to the level she claims but this has been going on forever... especially at HS and College. Getting drunk and partying is a ritual at some schools. All of us have been there at some point. If the members of congress were ever vetted to this degree, NONE of them would have gotten elected.  Kavanaugh had handled this thing imo the wrong way from the beginning. He should have admitted the interaction to the degree he felt it went to and attack the real problem... that this stuff happens and how our society fosters its propagation and how we deal with it.

This thing is a circus. That is obvious by watching how the members of congress are reacting today. Their agenda is clear... the Dems want this nomination stopped at all costs and the Reps. want him approved before the mid-terms. Its all bullshit. What congress does not get is that any logical, reasonably intelligent voter sees through this crap. The guy will, if moved forward, would probably make a good SCJ member. What these guys don't get, is that in today's world the SC had to make decisions that are practical and well though out. R v W will never be overturned.

Cant agree more. This push for a 7th fbi investigation is nothing more than a delay tactic.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The one great thing about today is that it enraged Conservatives all around the country. Now they'll all come out to vote come November. Like never before. 

If he is taken out of nomination you are correct. If he is confirmed the Dem's will be activated.

I posted this before the hearing. It's still true. 

• Like 1