Well Boys, today is the show

noonereal

37 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That's a freak?? Someone that was too busy to have sex. Isnt that someone that can be considered a role model

BC, this reply shocked me.

Yes, BC, that makes him a freak. (unless he simply had no sex drive which just makes him different. Akin to a gay whose sex want is not mainstream either) 

A role model? A guy who does not fuc% is a role model?  What are you thinking? 

5 minutes ago, concha said:

How do you believe someone saying they're not political when they are known to be an anti-Trump protester (who apparently scrubbed their social media to hide the fact) and who hires THIS as their lawyer?

Of course, b/c a person that opposes trump must therefore be complicit with a conspiracy to bring anything related to him down.  That’s always the logical connection or next step.  

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Of course, b/c a person that opposes trump must therefore be complicit with a conspiracy to bring anything related to him down.  That’s always the logical connection or next step.  

You have an anti-Trump protester who claims to be non-political but scrubs her social media and then hires a high-profile Resistance lawyer.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is easy.  A Dr can easily not personally practice what they teach or present to others.  Just like I’ve seen obese Drs or a dentist with bad oral hygiene.  Surely they know better?  

People are not infallible regardless of training.  

Medical doctors that ignore gems! This is the one that blows my mind. 

People are more apt to default to past practice than to learned studies. 

I see it all the time in all walks of life. 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I already know that, so the grins and smiles don’t move or upset me. 

The smile wasnt for you. It was just a smile. It's very good to see the SC be conservative. Hopefully RBG leaves and Trump can put 1 more on that bench. The rule of law must be upheld and anything that threatens our rule of law must be knocked down 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

The smile wasnt for you. It was just a smile. It's very good to see the SC be conservative. Hopefully RBG leaves and Trump can put 1 more on that bench. The rule of law must be upheld and anything that threatens our rule of law must be knocked down 

Well I hope not, I’m not a fan of trump nor his appointments.  But that’s a discussion for another day. 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well I hope not, I’m not a fan of trump nor his appointments.  But that’s a discussion for another day. 

I know your not. But hey we had to deal with BO with 8 years. So Buckle up. Your gonna have to go through the same. I love everything about Trump. Love his attitude. Love his actions. And his speech at the UN was great. We are no longer gonna bow down to the world or help the world like we were. It's about America. Instead of billions if not more going overseas let's spend that money here. That would be a good start. 45 billion was given to America from Qatar. But I guess your not a supporter of the rule of law or the sovereignty of this country 

48 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The fact that you call him a predator sets the precedent that all it takes to find someone guilty is a random accusation. 

If you or your family member were minding their own business would it be ok to call the police and say they assualted me years ago? 

If the police are called today saying that Feinstein assualted them 40 years ago should she be suspended pending an investigation? 

NB...refresh my memory.

Who's suspended now?

Rufus>>

I think at this point it is actually going well for her and the Dems.

As no actual evidence is available, all she can do is come across as sincere and relatable.

This format where the AZ prosecutor's questions are carved up is silly.

I assume that eventually she'll have to address how her own friend doesn't know what she's talking about. Let alone the two other boys she identified.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dont worry hell be confirmed and America will be better because of it. The rule of law will be upheld. 

He will be confirmed.  The Dems don't have the votes to stop it.  None of this will change a single Pubs vote.  And this will be just another nail in the Divided States of America's coffin.

And we think things are BAD now.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

I think at this point it is actually going well for her and the Dems.

As no actual evidence is available, all she can do is come across as sincere and relatable.

This format where the AZ prosecutor's questions are carved up is silly.

I assume that eventually she'll have to address how her own friend doesn't know what she's talking about. Let alone the two other boys she identified.

Every Republican just has to vote yes tomorrow and BK will be confirmed