Well Boys, today is the show

noonereal

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Bullshit.

The Pubs won't miss a beat.  This has been a done deal since Trumpy The Clown uttered his name.  It don't matter ONE iota if he did those things or not.

You know it.  I know it.  The whole damn asylum knows it.

Rufus>>

If that was true they would of told the democrats to fuck off and confirmed him weeks ago. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well what is right to you is wrong to me. So how can anyone push a what's right/wrong agenda. We cant have any nationally based agendas because what's good for you is not good for me

There have been multiple downfalls of this country

LBJ getting rid of the quota for example

Giving illegals any kind of a voice in this country is a downfall. 

States that dont have the death penalty is a downfall. 

People that believe were all equal in terms of wealth and such is a downfall. Social tiers have to exist. We are not equal. Perfext example Cosby gets 3-10 for sexual assault  another person could get 25 to life. 

You can go on and on. This country will only be restored in one way and that is to govern It with the way the constitution is written and it has to he upheld at all costs. 

How does a corporation make decisions about internal policies?  Its based on what will allow them to run more efficiently and effectively, not vendetta driven. It’s not rocket science but  it is when it comes to national politics and agendas.  

As an example, it’s not a conservative tenet to increase federal spending, but we did with the tax cuts without blinking an eye.  Why?  B/c Republican Congress went along simply with what trump wanted.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

How does a corporation make decisions about internal policies?  Its based on what will allow them to run more efficiently and effectively, not vendetta driven. It’s not rocket science but  it is when it comes to national politics and agendas.  

As an example, it’s not a conservative tenet to increase federal spending, but we did with the tax cuts without blinking an eye.  Why?  B/c Republican Congress went along simply with what trump wanted.  

It's based upon whatever is good for the corporation not what's good for u. So you have to decide if that corporation policies are for you. That is why we have elections to have "control" of Washington and the country essentially. 

Tax cuts put money in people pocket. Combine that with people dropping health insurance since it is no longer required and you have a lot more money in your pocket esp for single people. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It's based upon whatever is good for the corporation not what's good for u. So you have to decide if that corporation policies are for you. That is why we have elections to have "control" of Washington and the country essentially. 

Tax cuts put money in people pocket. Combine that with people dropping health insurance since it is no longer required and you have a lot more money in your pocket esp for single people. 

The people are a part of that corporation so they are included.  

The best form of federal gov is one that pushes as much legislation to the state and municipal level where individuals have more say.  

Do you see corporations being forced to adopt the same policy as another company?  Of course not. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

The people are a part of that corporation so they are included.  

The best form of federal gov is one that pushes as much legislation to the state and municipal level where individuals have more say.  

Do you see corporations being forced to adopt the same policy as another company?  Of course not. 

When I go to work I have to work under their policies of which I may or may not agree with them. I have to then decide do I stay at a company or do I leave to find better policies that fit more of me. 

What your describing is more states rights....and in your argument slavery would still he legally as this was a state issue that people of the states wanted it in the south. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

equality

Is what Kavanagh did not criminal, just as what Cosby did?

STFU

Fukwit,

Even if her claim is true (which we will never know), you are talking about a drunk 15 or 16 year old boy groping a girl.

Cosby was a serial predator and RAPIST over decades during his ADULT life, accused by literally SCORES of women with no connection one another.

But it's you, so everything has to devolve to a race card.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Fukwit,

Even if her claim is true (which we will never know), you are talking about a drunk 15 or 16 year old boy groping a girl.

Cosby was a serial predator and RAPIST over decades during his ADULT life, accused by literally SCORES of women with no connection one another.

But it's you, so everything has to devolve to a race card.

What an idiot lmao.